The truth about Height

yeah but you have to admit though if he were famous and the best swimmer but was only 5 foot 6 and had the same face he has now, he wouldn't be as big or considered sexy by young girls. He would be looked at as a funy looking gremlin and they would try to encourage him to do comedic roles.

His height played a major role in calling him a sex symbol.

Honestly, I’m a bit outta the loop, but I didn’t realize they were billing him as a sex symbol. Also to be fair, I think you have to be pretty long to be a great swimmer like that. Wasn’t Phelps torso super long and his legs were the length of a much shorter person?

Dam he even got little ass feet, that dude used to be married to avril lavigne right? its sad when rockers cant move on and still dress and style and dye their hair like they were in their 20s still.

Washed up rockers man holding onto their youth, dude needs to hit a gym, stop eating sugar and salty junk foods and dress his age, dude looks goofy man with that wild dyed hair at his age

WTF he is only 37 I thought he was 50 something and he claims his height is 5 foot 7

His woman must be 6 foot 5

Lol at that guy being 5'7. That woman isnt even 6 feet.

yeah but you have to admit though if he were famous and the best swimmer but was only 5 foot 6 and had the same face he has now, he wouldn't be as big or considered sexy by young girls. He would be looked at as a funy looking gremlin and they would try to encourage him to do comedic roles.

His height played a major role in calling him a sex symbol.

I would say...

Him being successful and famous>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>him being in great shape>>>>him being tall.

Manlet here. Even married a woman taller than me.

Don't recall being ignored by women due to this. But then again, I've always been employed, I'm healthy, and I can hold a conversation.

6’3 priveledge crew checking in. Girls throw their panties at me as I walk down the street

Women have evolved to value height in a mate because it leads to taller offspring, who then have a better chance of surviving and mating.

Bank size counts for the most

Height comes in 2nd

Confidence 3rd

Anthropologically speaking -- being short is just a social death sentence.

i would put confidence above height,and I say that as a former shy young man who was 6'4 and got no tail.....30 years have past since then, i'm still the same height, but I now wish I was shy again, as women do my fuckin' head in.

Women have evolved to value height in a mate because it leads to taller offspring, who then have a better chance of surviving and mating.

They also evolved to value charisma and confidence over height.
There are a lot of tall guys with no charisma.
Here's a good example:
If Bruce Lee and Yao Ming went to the club together to meet chicks, who would get more action?

No question being tall is more attractive to women. I have to stop girls from molesting me whenever I get even remotly close to them. The burden we share can only be known by my giant brethren...
I'm from the UK and have never felt it was any sort of advantage over shorter guys,seem a very murican thing,maybe younger brits with be able to tell me if its a factor in today UK.

No matter what a man's height is he needs to be wary of short women. Short women will give you a short child with crooked teeth.

They also evolved to value charisma and confidence over height.
There are a lot of tall guys with no charisma.
Here's a good example:
If Bruce Lee and Yao Ming went to the club together to meet chicks, who would get more action?

I was explaining the reason for height being of value as a result of sexual selection. I didn't think it was necessary to say all things being equal, or their are other values, or put all aspects of attraction in rank order.

I'm extremely hungover

I'm from the UK and have never felt it was any sort of advantage over shorter guys,seem a very murican thing,maybe younger brits with be able to tell me if its a factor in today UK.

It is absolutely a factor. I'm not very attractive, but I get women making moves on me every week at work in the club. 6'6". I think it's magnified in the club more than anywhere else.

It is absolutely a factor. I'm not very attractive, but I get women making moves on me every week at work in the club. 6'6". I think it's magnified in the club more than anywhere else.
I'm just slightly shorter than you,i round down to 4 instead of up to 5,and I have never felt it was a factor.

It's all about the cack. Most women want a guy that's packing, and the percentages go up with taller guys. Sure, there's guys under 6ft that qualify, but the girls are going after percentages. I'm right at 6ft, but have a third leg. In my senior year, I switched schools. First couple of months, a date here and there. Slept with the loudmouth girl in school, next thing you know I'm getting clawed at daily by every girl in school the rest of the year. Went out with one girl the last half of the year exclusively, and it was ridiculous how deviant and sneaky girls can be trying to get a big cack- some of my girlfriend's best friends, and even her sister- all tried to sleep with me at some point. Sigh. I'm going to go wash the dishes and make lunch for my 3 kids now. Take a nap maybe.
IMG_0930.JPG

Yeehaw.

preview.php
Picture is fake. Ripskater isn't on sherdog

<{Heymansnicker}>

There is a "sweet spot". Somewhere around 6'5" you start getting diminishing returns i'd think.

Having a freakishly taller friend is an awesome accessory. I'm tall, but i have a friend who is a half a foot taller at 6'10". It's rare to know what it feels like to be around someone taller than you for us but my friend seems to dwarf me and it makes my height even that much more desirable. Just make sure your giant is less attractive than you...

Phelps height doesn’t make him handsome, the dude looks like his parents were Down syndrome siblings. His bank account makes him handsome.
Bank account, famous, Olympic athlete, and generally well-dressed.

Back