THE X-FILES Season 11 (Premieres January 3, 2018)

I just hope they resolve the mytharc in a satisfying manner in this season. That stuff needs a resolution.

I like a bit of funny business with my x files. I thought the lizard guy was one of the best episodes from that season.
It was a great episode for sure! But I wanted an ending to the myth arc more than anything, so at the time I was a bit disappointed that they were doing stand alone episodes instead of focusing on the main story.

But I guess they will have plenty of time to do that this season.

My wife will be very happy to hear this.

Update: October 8, 2017

NY Comic-Con Trailer for THE X-FILES Season 11

looks alright, great seeing iconinc characters making a comeback, agent Scully still fine as fuck, will definetly watch.

but the last bit of that young-ish guy smoking, if he is made up to be the guy that continues the smoking man characters in a new guy is gonna be bullshit

I'm down.

Visually at least, it looks like this will be the best season we've ever gotten. That trailer looked very cinematic.

I'm down.

Visually at least, it looks like this will be the best season we've ever gotten. That trailer looked very cinematic.
Agreed. Looked very good.

I just hope they wrap up the mythology in a good way this season. It's been going on for long enough now, and I'd love for it to be resolved. They can still do monster of the week episodes later if they want to continue with other seasons.

Agreed. Looked very good.

I just hope they wrap up the mythology in a good way this season. It's been going on for long enough now, and I'd love for it to be resolved. They can still do monster of the week episodes later if they want to continue with other seasons.
The monster of the week saved season 10.

The monster of the week saved season 10.
They were good indeed.

But I'm sure they can make good mytharc episodes too. And a few monster of the week is fine. As long as they finish the mythology. It's about time that got resolved.

looks alright, great seeing iconinc characters making a comeback, agent Scully still fine as fuck, will definetly watch.

but the last bit of that young-ish guy smoking, if he is made up to be the guy that continues the smoking man characters in a new guy is gonna be bullshit

Wasnt that Spender?

http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Jeffrey_Spender

The fact that hes smoking right next to one of those "classic" alien types from the 80's-90's makes me think its probably a flashback and he might be playing CSM.

So how is Langly communicating? He dead.

Mulder looks haggard as hell.

This better not be as bad as the last season.

I hope they focus on the 2016 election and the social issues plaguing America

I didn't like the last season, honestly I didn't like the direction the show went with after the first movie, everything up to that first movie though I'd say X-Files is my favorite show of all time. I'll definitely be tuning in if they are doing new episodes, just hope they take a different direction than the one they did with the last few seasons, which I know they wont.

Back