THIRD Mass Shooting In 24 Hours (Maryland Rite Aid)

In light of the revelation that the shooter is a woman of color, I am asking that this thread be deleted by any moderator reading this post. I would change the thread title but am unable to at this time.

I refuse to allow the racists on this board use this woman (who very well may have acted out in a response to racism) as a scapegoat for their hate and bigotry.
@computer fogie This is what this troll did last time. In the interests of restoring some sanity to this forum, can you please ban him?

@computer fogie This is what this troll did last time. In the interests of restoring some sanity to this forum, can you please ban him?

A ban on what grounds? I had absolutely no clue as to the identity of the shooter when I made this thread. It wasn't even revealed until just recently.

Last edited:
In light of the revelation that the shooter is a woman of color, I am asking that this thread be deleted by any moderator reading this post. I would change the thread title but am unable to at this time.

I refuse to allow the racists on this board use this woman (who very well may have acted out in a response to racism) as a scapegoat for their hate and bigotry.
WTF why are mods banning and trying to silence common sense liberals??? We need all we can get

Translation:
PureDominance uses basic logic to analyze the gun situation in the U.S. and contrast it against other countries that have taken the necessary measures to eliminate the issue. I can't refute logic and empirical evidence so I call him a troll instead.
David Hogg is that you?

Friendly reminder OP is the same dude who thinks the government should be able to literally break into your home and take your weaponry without reason other than he's afraid of guns.

Over the last 10 years, what good has it done trying to appeal to them with logic, reason and a hand across the aisle?

Logic and reason? Seriously?

That's a load of crap and you know it.

There are folks on the left who hold on to the "gun show loophole" like it's some actual thing . . . they believe one trigger = one shot to be the same as a full-auto. They think how a gun looks makes it more deadly. They blame the gun instead of the criminal. Then in turn, blame the NRA, NRA members and other gun owners. They perpetuate more ignorance than truth . . . so please stop feigning like you're taking the high road.

Funny how CNN still hasn't released her name and picture......

There will still be people that somehow manage to paint her as a hero/victim, because she can check off three important demographic boxes.

Anyway, tragic. Feel bad for the families.

Snochia Mosely
snochia-mosely1.jpg

snochia-moseley.jpg

DnkJLihWsAAmrEc.jpg

There will still be people that somehow manage to paint her as a hero/victim, because she can check off three important demographic boxes.

Snochia Mosely
snochia-mosely1.jpg

snochia-moseley.jpg

DnkJLihWsAAmrEc.jpg

Cant expose a democrat bro

yeaaaaa

but

its way more difficult to kill 30+ people with a pencil. i like guns and am not crazy about most gun controls. but i do hate the more guns in more places = more safety argument. we need fewer guns, not more gun controls imo.

Actually, we need less overreaction by people who can't handle adversity . . . we need fewer hot heads losing their tempers and taking it out on others. Which is why I'd prefer to be able to protect myself and my family how I choose to do so . . .

@PureDominance is the same guy who made a thread about a shooting last week, said that the government should kill everyone who owns guns, and then, after being made to look like a fool, demanded that the thread be deleted because he cried racism when the shooter turned out to be Hispanic. Granted, not a single poster mentioned race throughout the whole thread, but he decided to cry racism anyways. This guy is a troll or an absolutely awful person suffering from severe mental health problems. Do not give this person the time of day.

And now he's banned. Lol.

Snochia Mosely
snochia-mosely1.jpg

snochia-moseley.jpg

DnkJLihWsAAmrEc.jpg

Man, she takes the whole butch thing to another level. I honestly thought that was a dude.

Now for the 50 right wing troll counterparts. Start with the guy above me.

Go on, Moderate.

Man, she takes the whole butch thing to another level. I honestly thought that was a dude.

Yeah, good on her. If only she could make herself white, too...... she'd be much more famous right now.

Back