Thoughts on this pyramid? Agree? Disagree?

I have yet to meet a female who wants to participate in a relationship that is spelled out in contractual form, point by point. Specifically as it pertains to the phyical, romantic realm. Even most ardent, angry, hurt, injured females fantasize about in thought and conversation with other females about the mysterious realm of romance. A whole Harelquin romance industry is based on blurred lines, ambiguity and even illicit naughtiness. Consistently there is the desire to be lusted after, desired physically, and even for uncontrolled physical advances where the male is driven past his ability to control himself.

I see power as being quite integral to all of this. And no, I'm not advocating rape culture in any sense. I'm more or less bringing to attention the hypocrisy that exists as well.

You rambled a bit about what you think females fantasize about, and then called them hypocrites.

Where is the hypocrisy in what you just said? Are you saying it's hypocritical to fantasize about things that you do not wish into reality?

What is this feminist propaganda shit doing on sherdog wtf i don't even...

All human contact is a slippery slope, and it starts with talking.

Talking - Touching - Hugging - Grappling - MMA - Vale Tudo - Knife fighting - fighting with machetes - fighting with swords - fighting with guns - wars - genocide - literally Hitler - sacrifices to the blood god.

You rambled a bit about what you think females fantasize about, and then called them hypocrites.

Where is the hypocrisy in what you just said? Are you saying it's hypocritical to fantasize about things that you do not wish into reality?

What I said was quite clear. I'm not understanding your post though.

What I said was quite clear. I'm not understanding your post though.

You told us things that you think females fantasize about and said it was hypocritical.

But you did not tell us what was hypocritical about it.

Well, if they don't understand it then they don't understand it. That's not really my fault for pointing it out. The conversation cannot begin in any productive way if we start by misinterpreting the initial subject. We have to be honest from the start.

"Boys will be boys" in this context is not used to describe two boys getting into some mischief in the back yard, or breaking something while rough housing in the living rooms. In this context, they are referring to using "boys will be boys" to excuse inappropriate sexual behavior like cat-calling or making sexually inappropriate advances to girls.

I had to read your prior posts, like this one, to get where you are coming from.

I'll just let you figure out where hypocrisy and power plays enter into blurred

Haha, I caught this ridiculous post before you erased it and turned it into this:

I had to read your prior posts, like this one, to get where you are coming from.

I'll take this to mean you can't explain yourself and you're panicking?

Just explain yourself. You can do it!

Wander through some of the threads here on women's sexuality and read the pure hate just oozing out of the posters. I have no doubt that there are people on Sherdog who would hurt a woman when their little feelings get hurt.

You told us things that you think females fantasize about and said it was hypocritical.

But you did not tell us what was hypocritical about it.

It's not just the fantasy realm.

Romance, as wanted and desired, does not exist - in the female mind or in actuality - within the confines of strict legal, contractural definitions. That's where it gets hypocritical when whim, hind-sight, power playing, etc. enters in. Hindsight transposes subjective clarity back onto prior blurred arrangements. And it's not just one sex that enters wilfully into these arrangements.

The pyramid presents a male implication, not shared responsibility let alone graciousness of any sort which is at the heart of love - if we can even mention the word anymore.

Haha, I caught this ridiculous post before you erased it and turned it into this:

I'll take this to mean you can't explain yourself and you're panicking?

Just explain yourself. You can do it!

That's not what happened. The first line was an unfinished sentence with both posts included. So you didn't tell the truth and spun something. Not a nice try, just dishonest on your part.

"Unequal pay" has nothing to do with sexual aggression, and hence does not belong on this list. It's an entirely different issue, with different causes.

Brought to you by unfuckable feminists, bull dykes and brainwashed university students.

Oh yeah, and propagated by these sleazebags who ally with feminists in hopes of getting some

ngbbs4f8a519390a8f-667x445.jpg

small_why-we-need-feminism6.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

240717bleeding.jpg

Last edited:
It's not just the fantasy realm.

Romance, as wanted and desired, does not exist - in the female mind or in actuality - within the confines of strict legal, contractural definitions. That's where it gets hypocritical when whim, hind-sight, power playing, etc. enters in. Hindsight transposes subjective clarity back onto prior blurred arrangements. And it's not just one sex that enters wilfully into these arrangements.

The pyramid presents a male implication, not shared responsibility let alone graciousness of any sort which is at the heart of love - if we can even mention the word anymore.

Your grandiloquence is not doing you any favors. You're just muddying the waters and hoping people think you sound smart.

It sounds like all you're really saying is that you think the pyramid should include actions and attitudes that females display that contribute to rape culture. Is that right? That is a fine point, it makes me wonder why you did not say that in the first place.

Your grandiloquence is not doing you any favors. You're just muddying the waters and hoping people think you sound smart.

It sounds like all you're really saying is that you think the pyramid should include actions and attitudes that females display that contribute to rape culture. Is that right? That is a fine point, it makes me wonder why you did not say that in the first place.

Your first paragraph negated, or "muddied," the suggestions of your second paragraph. I hope that we've been helped and appreciated equally.

Brought to you by unfuckable feminists, bull dykes and brainwashed university students.

Oh yeah, and propagated by these sleazebags who ally with feminists in hopes of getting some

240717bleeding.jpg

That was a pretty dude before it cut it's hair. Er, ew, a man is bleeding from his bum. Wait, a man is bleeding from where his penis used to be. Agh, I got it wrong again, I think. Adam's Apple check. Okay, he had a period out of his vagina because despite his short hair and pretty face, his pelvic region doesn't match his internal gender.

All human contact is a slippery slope, and it starts with talking.

Talking - Touching - Hugging - Grappling - MMA - Vale Tudo - Knife fighting - fighting with machetes - fighting with swords - fighting with guns - wars - genocide - literally Hitler - sacrifices to the blood god.

ne8xyz8el05z.png

Actually, with the exception of a few posts this thread hasn't been that bad...

You should contribute as well...what are your thoughts?

Yup. That's the second leftist to post something like that without even reading the thread.

Mod Note: Do not come into this thread to make rape jokes.

Rape-Culture-v3.png

Do you find this to be accurate in your experience?

I know most of us are men here...i just want to gather your thoughts on this...

All opinions welcome.
I think there is truth to it but I also see it as an example of a problematic trend of certain leftists. They want to draw red lines in everyday speech and argue that those who engage in mundane things like rape jokes are complicit in these larger crimes. But these more mundane examples aside, I think there's a good point here about how normalizing things like minor sexual assault(ass grabbing) can pave the way for more egregious acts.

Back