Tired of the lame "wrestling isn't real fighting excuse" in MMA. Escpecially from you Bisping

You must be new to MMA. Most of these guys have been pissing hot or allowed to use roids throughout there careers. I would go as far to say that 85% of pro fighters have used some kind of PED. That means your favorite fighters are all cheaters..

Source or did not happen!

Bisping never popped. GSP neither but he also fled from the sport when usada came and after he got beat to near death.

I'd rather have Bisping as a champ if other option would be something like Yoel juice Romero.

What does it matter what juicer holds the belt......i just want it to be the one who would win if they fought.....like a champ is supposed to be.....

How long were jacare and romero in this sport only to have their shot never come when they hit the top because the champion still wants to play gatekeeper and then take fights with fighters from another division.....

If Bisping wanted to fight #13 hendo, he should have relinquished the belt.....now that he wants to fight GSP, he should relinquish it again.....

If he doesn't think he has what it takes for the top of his own division, he needs to let the fighters who do fight for the belt.....he has made a mockery of the whole division.....

ffs....I bet Mousasi defends the MW title in bellator and Rory defends the WW title in Bellator before Bisping faces a top ten MW fighter.....and those guys arent even champ yet.....

If i was a top ten MW in the UFC, id be looking for the door.....and if i was top 30 but a free agent....id be looking strongly at other options.....whats the point of joining an org where you can work your way to the top and be denied your title shot......

Bisping never popped. GSP neither but he also fled from the sport when usada came and after he got beat to near death.

Shit it was in the Pride contracts lol, again you must be new..

If they hate wrestling, get some TDD

Wrestling is fine. Its all American. The problem is the cowardly dry humping and taking a nap. Who the fuck wants to watch that? No heterosexual male wants to see another man lay on another man. So gay.

I repeat, source or did not happen.

Apparently reading comprehension is lacking or you're just not very intelligent.

Look it up dickhead troll I'm not going to do legwork for you. Google it fuckhead. Like I said you are new to MMA if you know nothing about the Pride contracts and PED's being encouraged..

What does it matter what juicer holds the belt......i just want it to be the one who would win if they fought.....like a champ is supposed to be.....

How long were jacare and romero in this sport only to have their shot never come when they hit the top because the champion still wants to play gatekeeper and then take fights with fighters from another division.....

If Bisping wanted to fight #13 hendo, he should have relinquished the belt.....now that he wants to fight GSP, he should relinquish it again.....

If he doesn't think he has what it takes for the top of his own division, he needs to let the fighters who do fight for the belt.....he has made a mockery of the whole division.....

ffs....I bet Mousasi defends the MW title in bellator and Rory defends the WW title in Bellator before Bisping faces a top ten MW fighter.....and those guys arent even champ yet.....

If i was a top ten MW in the UFC, id be looking for the door.....and if i was top 30 but a free agent....id be looking strongly at other options.....whats the point of joining an org where you can work your way to the top and be denied your title shot......

He should drop the belt because some cuck SJW thinks so? No. He is the champ, about to make a shit load of money punching out GPS and then trolling you thereafter. Meanwhile, you will be flipping burgers at McDonalds and asking for a raise from your minimum wage job.

You mad?

WAR COUNT

Look it up dickhead troll I'm not going to do legwork for you. Google it fuckhead. Like I said you are new to MMA if you know nothing about the Pride contracts and PED's being encouraged..

You sound super emo like your testosterone is low. Might want to check that out in between drying the tears. Made a grown ass man cry on a msg board. Pathetic

You sound super emo like your testosterone is low. Might want to check that out in between drying the tears. Made a grown ass man cry on a msg board. Pathetic

Yawn...

really best ya got

I'm waiting

GSP left the sport citing a lack of wada testing as his main reason....

but this is a stupid argument....they all use PEDs and beat the tests....

the tests suck....the vast majority use and the vast majority never fail 1 out of potentially hundreds of PED tests spanning their career.....

no difference to me between jones, cyborg, gsp, bisping or fedor....

pro athletes use PEDs....and its really not that big a deal.....its a level playing field....they all still use....and they all figure out their own ways to beat the tests.....

all so pro athletes can pretend to be natty.....its really stupid....

the fact that people care so much is ridiculous.....its like people who care if a politician ever smoked a joint.....of course he did.....and so did almost everyone else.....

He should drop the belt because some cuck SJW thinks so? No. He is the champ, about to make a shit load of money punching out GPS and then trolling you thereafter. Meanwhile, you will be flipping burgers at McDonalds and asking for a raise from your minimum wage job.

You mad?

WAR COUNT

Your real problem is low testosterone. You call yourself a man?
Nah. I don't need to call myself a man.
A lion does not need to call himself a lion. He just is.

But keep trying to do it yourself, little man. Now we found the reason of your insecurity & envy.
Now you understand why you are a hater...

go work on being a man, and stop being envious of other men. you'll get there, buddy! I have faith in you! (not much, mind you. But concentrate on the positives!!!)

So wrestling isn't real fighting, but when Mike ran around and jabbed guys for 15 minutes that was real fighting.... <45>

Stand up and fight like a man George

georges-st-pierre_bj-penn_2_medium.gif

GSP-Carlos-Condit-Top-Game.jpg

ufc154-gsp-condit-rd1-3rdhighlight-elbow-2views-halved-400-sg.gif
GSP-vs-Condit.jpg

Lol at Bob Weeks in this thread. What an internet badass.

It's funny considering the amount of times Bisping panic wrestled or shot in fights like Stann

Back