TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

Bill Whats the cost on those old school Flores clones? They look damn good. Do you use the same padding as you advised Dan Mosby on his gloves (Hair/foam)? I found it to be rather protective.

The old school FLORES like gloves now made in a new design are $199.99 +S&H. Only satin label affixed to cuff, no backhand logo on old school gloves. No customization either. Red, black and maroon, old school colors.

^Lmao, wtf. Man, this right here is why I could never fuck with Bill. Dude was always the WORST when it came to answering questions. Guy asks him about the foam used in Flores and Bill's Flores-like gloves, and Bill responds with something completely off track that has nothing to do with what the guy asked. He always did the same with me a while back before I ended up just buying from Muhammad.

^Lmao, wtf. Man, this right here is why I could never fuck with Bill. Dude was always the WORST when it came to answering questions. Guy asks him about the foam used in Flores and Bill's Flores-like gloves, and Bill responds with something completely off track that has nothing to do with what the guy asked. He always did the same with me a while back before I ended up just buying from Muhammad.

Very simple.................no foam in"Old School" Flores like gloves. Been quoted so many times that they are made with horse hair padding. thanks for your continue support. People are fast to criticize, but they have to learn to read first............................LMAO, Some people.

Last edited:
Very simple.................no foam in"Old School" Flores like gloves. Been quoted so many times that they are made with horse hair padding. thanks for your continue support.

Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that you didn't even come close to answering that guy's question. This has been an ongoing issue with you when it came to customer service. Even when I'd email you, I had asked you to send me some pictures of any layered foam padded gloves, since everything online appeared to be just rounded IMF padded gloves (I wanted gloves with a flat striking surface, not round). Your exact response was "once again, go to BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT. .photos in your search box."

Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that you didn't even come close to answering that guy's question. This has been an ongoing issue with you when it came to customer service. Even when I'd email you, I had asked you to send me some pictures of any layered foam padded gloves, since everything online appeared to be just rounded IMF padded gloves (I wanted gloves with a flat striking surface, not round). Your exact response was "once again, go to BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT. .photos in your search box."

I just really hate his inability to quote properly.. You often don't know where the quote ends and Bill begins.

Guess it should be easy as the top half and bottom half of the posts, while should be related, rarely are in content.

Example:
Q: What type of padding is used in Glove X?
A: Bill Boxing gloves will continue to be made in the finest tradition.

I just really hate his inability to quote properly.. You often don't know where the quote ends and Bill begins.

Guess it should be easy as the top half and bottom half of the posts, while should be related, rarely are in content.

Example:
Q: What type of padding is used in Glove X?
A: Bill Boxing gloves will continue to be made in the finest tradition.

Exactly, lol. I can't stand reading his posts misquoted either. I didn't mention it in my previous posts though because I didn't want to come off as flaming Bill. He really needs to work on his communication skills in general. It amuses me how he responds to every question with some sort of sales pitch or something that's just completely unrelated.

If I have offended anyone or have been lax in my communication, I am sincerely sorry. The fact remains that I receive emails from some that just love to talk gloves, while others want answers to specific ordering details and these emails come in 24/7 from all over the world and different time zones. I try very hard to reply to all regardless of time of day or night, many in the very early a.m., as some people just don't realize that if it's 2 p.m. in their country, it just might be 2 a.m. here. If I didn't answer these emails someone would complain on this forum that they didn't get an immediate reply.

The fact remains that "I try". Sorry for those that need to make it a point over and over.

In the future and this is for you and for TOPBOXER....my Flores like gloves will be stuffed with horsehair padding only...................A standard 1/4" only of foam is cemented to the inside backhand to give the glove a smooth appearance, but the interior will be horsehair or fiber fill , not foam. Thanks for your understanding. Bill.

Dan Mosby and I worked for years as he made those for my label too. We curved the thumb, from the original straight unattached thumb. The only foam used was a thin piece 1/4" foam cemented to the inside backhand to give the glove a more uniform, smoother look. the rest of the glove was cotton padded triple cuff and the palm padding, called boning. The inside utilized a heavier duck or canvas lining. No "old school" gloves will be made and sold using IMF or layered foam. Just horsehair or fiber fill. The "Winning" clone belongs to Topboxer, while I'll be taking orders for the "old School" high impact gloves. Thanks for your understanding and support. I sell to US and Internationally......

I have a pair of 6oz Mosby-made Beaulieus and they are awesome! I have a few pairs of Mosby-made Flores gloves, and each one is a unique work of art. Almost too nice to punch stuff with :)

It's a shame you can't read...................No foam :wink:in "old School" Flores like gloves. Horsehair only.

It's a shame you can't read...................No foam :wink:in "old School" Flores like gloves. Horsehair only.

Lol, this goofy ass dude seriously comes back weeks later to respond to that post again?

I'll tell you one thing that ISN'T a shame: your clientele dropping.

I do find it odd that he is responding about his product in the TopBoxer thread.

rz31rR.jpg

rv1I9L.jpg

some of new work,s images

Back