Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're a dishonest liar. You said Lupron was approved for kids 30 years ago when a simple search showed it was only approved in 2020. The 30 years ago was only for old men with prostate cancer. Stop being disingenuous.
Ivermectin is horse dewormer.
Trans women are women.
Lupron has been approved for decades.

All true statements, but nowhere near accurate. Newspeak is here and has become the norm. Clown world.

Yes some people wouldn’t be gay.

Has anyone tried to convince you not to be straight? Maybe you're not straight. Maybe you're not cisgender. Has anyone tried to convince you to be trans?

so how many people decide not to transition at all, not just the final surgery? You should be having at least a few
If only two have transitioned, then seems safe to say the majority haven't. Not everyone with gender dysphoria will want or be able to transition. The most common reasons for not transitioning are fears of abandonment by family, loss of employment, and being discriminated against/stigmatized.

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. Ronald Reagan

You're a dishonest liar. You said Lupron was approved for kids 30 years ago when a simple search showed it was only approved in 2020. The 30 years ago was only for old men with prostate cancer. Stop being disingenuous.
Again, you have no clue what you're talking about. Lupron was approved for children in 1993. A longer acting 6-month injection was approved in 2020.

Fingercuffs in 1400s. “im not an expert on the institution of slavery. I dont know enough about it to be completely for it or against it. “
The two subjects are identical indeed.
there's a shitton of science involved with slavery.

Brit TV show I've kept up with since leaving the UK, there's a transgender character who's now a guy, used to be a chick. Had no idea the actor was trans till I read this today.

Nothing feminine left at all, pretty successful transition I'd say. Shame about his mum though :(

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...sciano-opens-searing-grief-losing-mother.html

64982791-11474557-Emmerdale_star_Ash_Palmisciano_32_who_is_widely_known_for_playin-a-2_1669568433988.jpg

I think the solution is to make all official decisions require your sex. What ‘gender’ you identify as is meaningless.

Call yourself a ‘woman’, no problems. But if you are ‘male’ by sex, then you will not be allowed to compete in female sports, use female bathrooms or anything else reserved for the ‘female’ sex.

Trans-women can be ‘women’ all they want. But trans-women are not ‘female’ - and that’s all that really should be taken into consideration.

Has anyone tried to convince you not to be straight? Maybe you're not straight. Maybe you're not cisgender. Has anyone tried to convince you to be trans?

If only two have transitioned, then seems safe to say the majority haven't. Not everyone with gender dysphoria will want or be able to transition. The most common reasons for not transitioning are fears of abandonment by family, loss of employment, and being discriminated against/stigmatized.
Lots of gay guys have tried to suck me in. I have a sweet sweet turd cutter. So yes is your answer. But the trans part society right now is rewarding people who say they’re trans with attention. It’s the in thing. There’s going to be something else behind this too, god knows what.
The fact that nobody has changed their mind isn’t very promising. There’s 0 chance they all got it right out of the gate.

And you've read both our posts on the subject in the last six months? I guess not.

so u are against children from being put on drugs because of gender confusion?(ridiculous that i even have to fucking ask) Or are u not a big enough expert to know?

so u are against children from being put on drugs because of gender confusion? Or are u not a big enough expert to know?
I'm against irreversible drugs in minors as I've stated time and time over. I don't know the stats on whether they're reversible and if so, what the success rates/suicide rates are study wise decades later. Do you?

I'm against irreversible drugs in minors as I've stated time and time over. I don't know the stats on whether they're reversible and if so, what the success rates/suicide rates are study wise decades later. Do you?

stick with ur gut feeling and stop supporting gender drugs in children regardless of whether it is reversible or not.

The NHS in the UK and the Ministry of Health in New Zealand and several other health institutes around the world have taken out the language that puberty blockers are "fully reversible."

https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO2...rs-not-safe-reversible-ministry-of-health.htm

Here's a pretty good article on it by a pediatrician.

https://drdylanwilson.substack.com/p/on-the-myth-that-puberty-blockers

So you don't know about any studies at all then?

i said stick with ur gut feeling and stop supporting gender drugs in children regardless of whether it is reversible or not. seems like you got your head so far up your ass that you need studies to know whether drugging kids is a good idea.

The NHS in the UK and the Ministry of Health in New Zealand and several other health institutes around the world have taken out the language that puberty blockers are "fully reversible."

https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO2...rs-not-safe-reversible-ministry-of-health.htm

Here's a pretty good article on it by a pediatrician.

https://drdylanwilson.substack.com/p/on-the-myth-that-puberty-blockers
Scary shit indeed.

I can imagine puberty for boys is bad enough seeing acne, weird hairs spouting and not being a soprano overnight.
Parents shoving them forward for this sort of therapy rather than open discussion before even thinking about therapy seems like a lost cause and lazy parenting.

All medical interventions have risks. The article parrots inaccurate narratives that puberty blockers are conclusively harmful and transition regret is common. Spreading misinformation through irresponsible reporting gives conservative politicians and homophobes justification for political action and violence. With all the recent efforts to ban medically necessary care for this population, increases in violent acts, the mass murder at Club Q, etc, we really deserve better / more responsible journalism than this.

"Medically necessary" lol

Back