Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate, "Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace!"

Considering how bad Biden already looked in their first debates, just add 4 years of severe cognitive decline to that. His handlers know it'd be a terrible look for Biden not to debate, but would it be even more terrible than that to let him debate? Time will tell.

well the press secretary wouldn't comment on if Biden will attend. He very well could say he won't attend, similar to what Trump did during the primary. Could very well say, "I am not going to dignify Trump by debating him and give him a playform to spread misinformation"

but yes, some debates are already scheduled, I believe
Primary I can kind of get. Once the general starts? That would be pretty crazy stuff. Will see I guess.

Considering how bad Biden already looked in their first debates, just add 4 years of severe cognitive decline to that. His handlers know it'd be a terrible look for Biden not to debate, but would it be even more terrible than that to let him debate? Time will tell.

Do you guys just make up shit to make you feel better?
Trump ducked Ole Man Joe for the 3rd debate in 2020.

in before people calling trump more senile that biden.

ezgif-3-5d6150948e74.gif
If you don't vote for him, he ain't black

Wait

Imagine if a younger person like Vivek had won the primary and Biden had to debate him, lol, I feel like Biden would need a stand in.

Primary I can kind of get. Once the general starts? That would be pretty crazy stuff. Will see I guess.

There's zero chance Biden will agree to a debate.

The DNC already shielded Biden by blacklisting RFK Jr in the Democratic primary.

Biden would have got destroyed in a debate versus RFK jr.

This debate "duck" from Brandon will pale all other ducks in history.

Post is SherWorthy AF !​

Absolutely nothing will top nostradumbass' account ban duck

The DNC already shielded Biden by blacklisting RFK Jr in the Democratic primary.

Well Trump passed as well. It just seems like in the general they would debate but maybe not

THERE IS NO DEMOCRAT PRIMARY WHEN THERE IS AN INCUMBENT PRESIDENT JUST LIKE THERE WAS NO REPUBLICAN PRIMARY WHEN TRUMP WAS THE INCUMBENT LMAO.

Would like to see what drug cocktail they give Biden to perform. Tonight’s speech will be interesting, hopefully he does run out of gas and those PED’s carrying him through

You really think anything Biden would prove would change any minds? No doubt Trump would demand where this debate would happen.

The amount of scrambling they can do to cover for Biden's dementia is pretty substantial, and no matter what, dems aren't going to object, so it's not like they have to be slick about it. FFS, the 2nd debate they were supposed to have last time was one of Biden's former interns as the "moderator", who accidentally sent a tweet that was supposed to be a DM to Scaramucci asking for advice on how to handle Trump, then tried to lie and say his account was hacked, so they changed the entire debate format to a "virtual debate" so they could mute Trump and editorialize on screen.

Well Trump passed as well. It just seems like in the general they would debate but maybe not

I agree... Trump should have at least attended one debate for appearances. However, there was zero chance his bid for the nomination was in question, whether he debated or not.

However, the DNC went overboard to the protect Biden. Completely different situation. There might have been real danger for Biden vs RFK... maybe not. But the DNC protected Biden again like they did against Bernie in 2020.

Biden can't even hold a half hour unscripted press conference currently, forget actually debating someone for 1-2 hours.

RFK Jr is actually pulling almost 20% in some states and close to 15% nationally. I'd love to see a National poll that puts up Biden vs RFK only... without Trump.

And the DNC fucked up... In current polls... Trump is doing better vs Biden when RFK is included than when its just Biden vs Trump only.

The DNC should have allowed Biden to defeat RFK outright first in the Primaries. And if Biden had a strong showing there, I bet it would have boosted him Nationally.

But Biden ducking RFK jr and hiding in the basement during the DNC primaries makes him look like the senile old man that he is... Who needs protection by his handlers.

Back