International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE- Interview Posted

It did get a lot of views but not the phony number 300 million like you claimed ….
How did he get all his boarding school money ? His first major media job was for the weekly standard and bill Kristol may hate him now but didn’t back then and Kristol hired him anyways…
Dude, take the L and move on. There is absolutely no standard by which the weekly standard was a "major media job" in 1995 before it even existed, and have now moved from his step mom calling in favors to get him low paying columnist jobs for small publications and startups, to now "oh yeah, but he didn't pay for his own high school"?

Last edited:
Weird, because it was Russia that invaded Crimea in 2014. Not a single western military invasion of Ukraine in 2014.

It's not weird when you realize that there was a violent coup that the west supported at the time. They put in a pro west president after removing the Russian friendly president that had been democratically elected in Ukriane.

What, you think Russia/Putin is stupid? He knew what would happen to Crimea if he didn't annex it immediately.

You are ignoring many facts. Of course that is necessary so that you can sum everything up with "Russia bad".

Dude, take the L and move on. There is absolutely no standard by which the weekly standard was a "major media job" in 1995 before it even existed, and have now moved from his step mom calling in favors to get him low paying columnist jobs for small publications and startups, to now "oh yeah, but he didn't pay for his own high school"?
What L? He went to elite boarding schools growing up and then went to Trinity college , an elite , private east coast college. Where did all of this money and connections come from ? His father (I believe) also worked in media as a journalist and he used his time working for huge, establishment media organizations (abc, cnn, msnbc, Fox News, weekly standard) to build up his famous to where he is now . He is and always has been a stoodge and by product of the elite , GOP establishment ….

News corporation founded the weekly standard….. news corporation was/ is about as establishment media as they come ….

Tucker Carlson asked Putin about freeing the U.S. journalist that's more than most people have done.

We get to hear Biden and Zelensky speak all of the time, point of the interview is to let the other side speak. Tucker already said it in the beginning of the video that you don't need to agree with Putin. This is all about dialogue on both sides.

Whether you like Tucker or not, he did manage to let Putin say HE HASN'T CLOSE HIS DOORS TO NEGOTIATING PEACE. THERE IS A CHANCE TO END THE BLOODSHED, yet here we are focusing on disparaging Tucker as some far-right puppet.

It's idiots in this thread that make it hard to convince the rest of the world that the west doesn't like wars. A madman in Russia with nukes says he wants peace, but morons in this thread say "TUCKER IS A TRAITOR REEEEE"

We get to hear Biden and Zelensky speak all of the time, point of the interview is to let the other side speak. Tucker already said it in the beginning of the video that you don't need to agree with Putin. This is all about dialogue on both sides.

Whether you like Tucker or not, he did manage to let Putin say HE HASN'T CLOSE HIS DOORS TO NEGOTIATING PEACE. THERE IS A CHANCE TO END THE BLOODSHED, yet here we are focusing on disparaging Tucker as some far-right puppet.

It's idiots in this thread that make it hard to convince the rest of the world that the west doesn't like wars. A madman in Russia with nukes says he wants peace, but morons in this thread say "TUCKER IS A TRAITOR REEEEE"
He wants peace ? He started the war …..

The west corrupted Ukraine in 2014 with the coup they orchestrated. That is a very big deal. The west has been doing this stuff for decades. Now when Russia tries to defend itself from Nato aggression on their doorstep, the whole war is Russia's fault.

What don't you get dude? Facts are facts. You seem smarter than this, yet you fail to see what is right in front of you.
You sound like you have never followed what was going on in that region, until maybe '14 if even that, and you're spreading the narrative Russia is currently spewing. You have a 6 month old account, and I don't even know what nationality you are, so forgive me if I don't take you seriously and use my own experience following the region since at least the Orange Revolution to base my opinions.

He wants peace ? He started the war …..
He stated his justification on why he started the war. Whether you agree with his justification in the larger scheme of things is not important. Like Tucker said, you don't need to agree with Putin.

The discussion should now be directed as to whether THERE REALLY IS A CHANCE FOR PEACE, and what are the next steps to achieve this.

But I guess It's too hard for the west to let go of your partisan politics since the discussion here keeps revolving about Tucker. Everything has to be left or right for you guys. The rest of the world doesn't care about your partisan politics and we just want to avoid any possibilities of this escalating.

You sound like you have never followed what was going on in that region, until maybe '14 if even that, and you're spreading the narrative Russia is currently spewing. You have a 6 month old account, and I don't even know what nationality you are, so forgive me if I don't take you seriously and use my own experience following the region since at least the Orange Revolution to base my opinions.

That's a whole lot of words to say that you don't know what you are talking about.

Back