Twitter is actually banning people posting the ‘NPC’ meme for “dehumanizing speech"

I'm telling you man people are reverting. Adults with infant minds!
It's crazy. The amount of crisis, drama, and venting by adults is obnoxious.

Everyone has bad days, everyone goes through tough times, but all these adults just wallowing and indulging in their own misery is fucking pitiful.

089fLTL.gif

I actually laughed

Yes yes irrelevant no

What do you think is creating climate change? Mass immigration and endless economic growth will deplete food and natural resources and pollute the earth faster than anything you can think of.

What do you think is creating climate change? What do you think will deplete food and natural resources and pollute the earth faster than mass immigration and endless economic growth?
Climate change is (at this point) mostly driven by lack politicaleconomic will to switch to renewable and clean energy. Period.

Luckily the supreme Court is about to hear a case for expanding the 1st amendment, which will stop all this bullshit Twitter is doing.

Holy stupid.

The conservative court has never expanded the First Amendment. That's what the liberal courts does and has done. The conservative court, including the Roberts Court, has aggressively curtailed First Amendment protections.

Climate change is (at this point) mostly driven by lack politicaleconomic will to switch to renewable and clean energy. Period.
tenor.gif

China, India, Africa...

The amount of cars, plastics and energy needed for that will be astonishing. Then there's the food and water issue.

This earth is gonna get more raped.

LOL sure we'll be living on a desolate wasteland called earth but at least we got rid of those damn white people!

They didnt "try" they actually did, and they are capable of doing so because pro-business politicians think its fine for the internet not to be regulated.

Pretty much!

This has to be the dumbest shit I have ever seen. All around both sides are showing themselves to be a bunch of tear filled cunts. The NPC insult was created by a bunch of alt right nerds living in their moms basement, how the fuck can it cause enough out rage to be ban worthy. Then you have the capitalism loving right wingers crying about a private company doing what the fuck it wants, on its platform. Don't like what they are doing, stop using their platform.

This has to be the dumbest shit I have ever seen. All around both sides are showing themselves to be a bunch of tear filled cunts. The NPC insult was created by a bunch of alt right nerds living in their moms basement, how the fuck can it cause enough out rage to be ban worthy. Then you have the capitalism loving right wingers crying about a private company doing what the fuck it wants, on its platform. Don't like what they are doing, stop using their platform.

6ejy.jpg

I'm still not feeling anything except maybe dead inside. Could you please dig deep and show me one that will really cause the outrage.

There is nothing to be outraged about. It is simply a fun meme that points out people's tendency to parrot what the media tells them and makes a larger point about how much media and entertainment has a stranglehold on our society. I'm not sure why there has been so much outrage coming from the lefties.

Some might think that NPC term is being used to replace the SJW [Social Justice Warriors], a term that is used to refer to anyone who promotes 'social justice,' a distinct ideology found in parts of the West. It implicates that they are pursuing personal validation rather than any deep-seated collective conviction.

That's not a bad idea... ?

Back