Crime Two adults and three children hospitalised after Stabbing in Dublin

Currently, Ireland has a majority of “White Irish,” as 94.1% of the population. There are other sizable populations of Black citizens from African countries, such as Nigeria and Mauritius, plus Asian citizens with the majority from China, India, and some from Hong Kong.

Hey, where’d you get 94 percent from? Or did you realise how wrong you were when you sent an article proving me right and now you’ve stopped responding?

Hey, where’d you get 94 percent from? Or did you realise how wrong you were when you sent an article proving me right and now you’ve stopped responding?

I stopped responding to you because you never provide a source. It's tiresome talking to an idiot.

Every single time there's a question of identity you have people saying if he was white we'd know.

Yet time and time again it's proven wrong but that doesn't stop the victim mentality around here

I stopped responding to you because you never provide a source. It's tiresome talking to an idiot.
Haha youre actually so sad and pathetic

heres your source from the same article you sent to me becuase you have zero reading comprehension you fool, it clearly says under 2022 that white Irish are 76.5 percent of the population

Absolute cretins just needed an excuse to loot stores. For some reason people can't handle conversations about stricter immigration, all about pulling at the heartstrings. B-b-but the hero was an immigrant too, who fuckin cares.

<36>I knew this thread would be an uninformed shitshow before opening it

The thread is full of morons retweeting posts from members of Britain First. This would be the same Britain First crowd that show up in Ireland flanked by UVF and UDA members. You know the same people who carried out terrorists bombings in Dublin during the Troubles.

bfirst_hnh.jpg

Absolute cretins just needed an excuse to loot stores. For some reason people can't handle conversations about stricter immigration, all about pulling at the heartstrings. B-b-but the hero was an immigrant too, who fuckin cares.
So the attacker was an immigrant? Who fucking cares - not as if an Irish born person wouldn't have been capable of exactly the same thing

Respect for the Irish for standing up for their country. <FookIsThatGuy>

Can you open your eyes? There is a 1.5% black population and 0.4% Arab population.
You said ireland is 90 to 96 percent homogenous and now you’re just shifting goalposts cause you realised how wrong you were hahah

unless of course, you think any white person living in Ireland is Irish. That’s not what you meant, right? Cause that would be embarrassing

So the attacker was an immigrant? Who fucking cares - not as if an Irish born person wouldn't have been capable of exactly the same thing
But an Irish person didn’t stab 3 children, it was an algerian, which is what people are angry about

But an Irish person didn’t stab 3 children, it was an algerian, which is what people are angry about
Sure but its not instructive of anything - theres no evidence as yet that being from Algeria, or even just not having been born in Ireland, was what motivated the attack.

There's also no statistical evidence that this is part of some kind of wider problem, its just a thing that happened.

Sure but its not instructive of anything - theres no evidence as yet that being from Algeria, or even just not having been born in Ireland, was what motivated the attack.

There's also no statistical evidence that this is part of some kind of wider problem, its just a thing that happened.
The only reason there’s no statisticale evidence is cause the government doesn’t record ethnicity in criminal proceedings. The data coming from the Netherlands shows people from North Africa are 7 times more likely to be a suspect in a crime than Dutch people. I’d be extremely surprised if there wasn’t an over representation here. Aswell as that, and I’m not 100% sure cause it’s early, but someone said in this man’s court records he had a deportation order back in 2003, which makes it even worse

It's almost as if the media could interview him and the others who were there at the time.
Again, police knew who he was pretty much immediately, he was a person of interest. It was a deliberate choice to not reveal his nationality. They released his motive 'not a terror attack' and his age almost immediately.

This is terrible, I can't say I blame people for being upset. But we should really confirm this mans history.

In any case, clearly most of Europe is becoming increasingly discontented. This decade will probably be a turning point for many things

Well, they opened the door to third world psychos. None of this should come as a surprise.

Back