UFC 207: Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey PBP (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 12 hours and still no shoop thread. Come on.

Looked like Anderson Silva vs Rousey rather than Nunes vs Rousey

Your Avi is making me need some "Me time", would style it out and say gonna call my hoes but I just got rid of my ex and I don't think shes taking booty calls after I kicked her out of my house.

Rousey is overrated hype, created by Dana. She is a fat cocky loser.

It's been 12 hours and still no shoop thread. Come on.
there was an old thread bumped and new threads being made within hours of the main event finishing. the search function does work though if you click "more..." for additional options like "sort by most recent"

When you've had over a year to work on your standup but realize you haven't done shit. (This will be my contribution to the inevitable shoop thread by the way)

bobko.png

well things couldn't of gone any better,good riddance of the spoilt little brat

I dont know what her plan was but it was brutal to stand with Nunes she got exposed hard, n both fights she lost she thinks shes a elite boxer,this fight she tried push kicks that were a no no forsure

When you've had over a year to work on your standup but realize you haven't done shit. (This will be my contribution to the inevitable shoop thread by the way)

bobko.png
Exactly . I don't know why people are so surprised at the result .
1. Is Rousey any good at Judo = Yes . Olympic standard . Judo is no good if you can get hold of your opponent.
2. Is she a good MMA fighter = No
3. Listening to Joe Rogan saying after a fighter loses " he'll go away ,learn from this and come back a better fighter " What do you learn from a 14sec fight ? except that everyone says how marvelous you are . Then you start to believe it. "Badest woman on the planet" ? Over hyped.
4. This just shows that Rousey v Cyborg would never happen ,she could't handle it .
5. I've liked Nunes fights from the beginning ,and the UFC can't see that she has a personality 10 X that of Rousey , and promote her as a great Champion and role model.

Nunes Bless

God you have no idea how good it was when she got her out of there on a minute. I could hear her terrible post fight speech from the bathroom too. Helped get it all out of there.

Damn, this thread's still live lol. I was at a party last night and didn't get to see the fight. Just finally watched it...

Man, I've been a LONG-STANDING Rousey hater (not venomously though) going all the way back to her Strikeforce days, but for some reason, I really thought she would make a strong appearance in this fight. She looked in tremendous shape, seemed HIGHLY focused and poised...

and then to get utterly STARCHED like that inside 1 minute... I'm almost kinda sad for her, but then not really, she really was a LOATHSOME personality when she was on top. I need to just let myself enjoy this moment. ahhhh, no more goddamn Rousey and the stupid hyperbole that surrounded her, good times.

Was it a WMMA event?

This was the highlight of the year, last card and on a day when lots of people are home watching and preparing for New years eve. A perfect slot to showcase the most impressive individuals and a time when a successful show is relatively easily turned into profit.

Just a shame that they don't take that slot to promote the most hard working individuals at their disposal... I know hardcore fans get it, WMMA and MMA are different, but casuals are getting the wrong message if they started paying attention at this point.

That's how a typical Brazilian woman talks. Cyborg and Claudia actually sound manlier than Amanda does. Brazilian women tend to talk in a very masculine way for some reason.

I have some good ideas about "the reason." ;)

Damn, Ronda looked like someone just starting in MMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back