UFC fight night 138

I'm thinking whether to fade Tucker or not. He looked amazing in his debut but shit the bed against Glenn.

I'm thinking whether to fade Tucker or not. He looked amazing in his debut but shit the bed against Glenn.

Tucker is out, Jonathan Martinez is in. He's a SP flyweight with a limited game, mostly kicks, very left side heavy, mainly single strikes with a few repetitive combos. Saying that, I don't know how one could ever trust Soukhamthath's horrendous fight IQ. I'm not referring to just the O'Malley fight, he gives away so many fights by just being a complete idiot.

Tucker is out, Jonathan Martinez is in. He's a SP flyweight with a limited game, mostly kicks, very left side heavy, mainly single strikes with a few repetitive combos. Saying that, I don't know how one could ever trust Soukhamthath's horrendous fight IQ. I'm not referring to just the O'Malley fight, he gives away so many fights by just being a complete idiot.
Yeah. He had a ton of knockdowns in his early fights, but didn't follow up well on things that could have been easy KOs or TKOs.

they're kinda throwing Fishgold into the deep end of the pool. Does he have anything for Kattar?

I think Talita gets the upset. She is as good as Moras on the ground if not even better

Strickland vs Taleb the hardest fight to bet but probably a good spot to fade 37 years old Taleb

fading mcgee and herman.

I need to watch more tape on both fighters, but looking at it now, am I wrong for thinking that Oezdemir is good value at -180? Seems like a classic case of overrating a fighter (Smith) because he beat two shot legends with great name recognition.

I need to watch more tape on both fighters, but looking at it now, am I wrong for thinking that Oezdemir is good value at -180? Seems like a classic case of overrating a fighter (Smith) because he beat two shot legends with great name recognition.
I think he is the same Smith. He lost to Santos not so long ago. He is very chinny. He beat two absolutely washed up fighters and people think he is some kind of force? Fucking Lombard was winning against him until he got caught. Huge value on Oez imo

Is Oezdemir actually any good? He instabooped two guys and won a dubious split.

Cheesecake -265 lol. Man I hate this card. Probably gonna pass altogether. Zero confidence in the dogs.

this card looks atrocious. strickland and golm might be worth a play pre-tape.

I'm confident, that Golm should be closer to evens. Bhullar's cardio sucks.
Still. You dont think he can do what big dick Johnson did and just hold him against the fence for 15 minutes?

I think Strickland/Taleb is about 50/50. McGee is tempting. He can put the pace on Garcia, but I'm worried he may get caught with a haymaker.

Thinking Strickland might be a bit undervalued because: 1. He's not a finish threat really 2. He got caught by an Eddie Gordo kick he absolutely didn't see coming. I don't think Taleb is the grinding type like Usman is or the wrestling threat. Even against Usman Sean was displaying some competent sweep ability. His price is getting better at the moment. I'll be on him at +150 or better if it gets there.

Also, I'm always gonna put something on Moras sub lol. Always a chance of a fluke arm bar.

Still. You dont think he can do what big dick Johnson did and just hold him against the fence for 15 minutes?
Johnson was a rangy southpole and had 20 lbs on Golm, so he was an awkward opponent for an inexperienced fighter. After the loss Golm moved to train at ATT and has probably improved his movement and boxing since and maybe someone like Marcus Silveiro can even improve his fight iq a bit. Golm fought Johnson overconfidently. Could have very different approach as underdog.

Also, after tape watch I'm not sure Bhullar's cardio would hold for three rounds against Golm or even two.

Back