UFC fight night 138

Man... the more I think about it the more I think I should not bet on Smith vs Oezdemir. It's a 50/50 pick'em fight. Volkan being obviously the higher ranked fella here and has some impressive feats but there are some points to consider:
  • Volkan has no ground game, proven
  • Volkan gas tank is very doubtable
  • Smith has improved a lot
They share their strengths in the same areas. ughh... Michael Johnson is 100% safe bet but nothing else really catches my attention here.

Smith vz Oezdemir ITD is 1.11 odds - not worthy of betting at all.

Patrick Cummins as a five-to-one underdog looks like a potential value bet?
and Gian Villante shouldn't be a three-to-one favorite over anybody being 1-3 in his last four.

Any info on Haqparast ground game skills?
He didnt get submited by Held who is a legit black belt and has a much better ground game than Gouti so no worries here if it goes to the ground.

Am I only one who thinks odds are too wide between Cummins and Cirk. People fading Cum because he got raped by Corey. Corey is a glass chin but he is high level fighter. I think cummins might grind out this Cirkunov guy. Gun to my head I do pick Cirk but odds are retarded imo.

Nasrat is a lock, dont waste money on Gouti. Better bet Lobov ( he might win a split if he survives r1, MJ is short notice and there is a small chance that he loses ) or a dog shelter.

Enough is enough, I can't take any more of your retarded unfunny dog shelter lines, gotta put you on ignore now.

I will keep my fingers crossed that someday you will hit one of your nonsense parlays though, good luck man!

Enough is enough, I can't take any more of your retarded unfunny dog shelter lines, gotta put you on ignore now.

I will keep my fingers crossed that someday you will hit one of your nonsense parlays though, good luck man!
Its The truth, dont waste Money on fighters who wont win . Next month I will collect charity for dog shelter in my city :) thats why I write about dog shelters. Peace man

Value might be on Mcgee if he survives r1. Hopefully Garcia won't let me down this time dude just likes to win lose win lose win lose. Never making that next big step. Idk what to think.

What's the consensus on Strickland vs Taleb? Seen some Taleb tape and dude is legit af.

What's the consensus on Strickland vs Taleb? Seen some Taleb tape and dude is legit af.

Close matchup. I’ve got Strickland at plus money because of the odds but I wouldn’t lay the juice on either guy.

Value might be on Mcgee if he survives r1. Hopefully Garcia won't let me down this time dude just likes to win lose win lose win lose. Never making that next big step. Idk what to think.
Court is quite active so he might win a dec if he survives r1 with Alex.
Dog or pass.

I threw $40 on Smith at +165 just for the fun of it. It's a bit of a toss-up, but i'm really not sold on Volkan yet & like Smith's odds.

Taleb -105. Ok. Thinking about going on this line.
Gastelum doppelganger -1000 lol. Dude is really gonna smoke Gouti eh?

Taleb -105. Ok. Thinking about going on this line.
Gastelum doppelganger -1000 lol. Dude is really gonna smoke Gouti eh?
would never touch that line but i do think he clowns Goiti. i think Nas has the potential to go for the belt in a few years time with the team he have around him and how good he looked in the ufc so far while on the other side Gouti is just bottom tier in the ufc he dont have the advantage anywhere but experience vs Nas

would never touch that line but i do think he clowns Goiti. i think Nas has the potential to go for the belt in a few years time with the team he have around him and how good he looked in the ufc so far while on the other side Gouti is just bottom tier in the ufc he dont have the advantage anywhere but experience vs Nas
Agree. Super obviously talent in him just needs to be shaped and honed. I look forward to watching his fights over the coming years.

I’m honestly not sold on Johnson, I could picture a LOT of people losing money on him because of a split decision loss.

Artem is a meme but he’s still a fighter that can accomplish things. Michael Johnson is literally an enigma. Laying stacks on Michael Johnson is like choosing between two guns on a table. One is loaded, one isn’t. You’re either going to shoot yourself in the head or you’re going to survive. Either way, massive risk.

I’m a Michael Johnson fan and it was hard for me to type this.

Posted that in the wrong thread last night so I’m dropping it here ^

I’m honestly not sold on Johnson, I could picture a LOT of people losing money on him because of a split decision loss.

Artem is a meme but he’s still a fighter that can accomplish things. Michael Johnson is literally an enigma. Laying stacks on Michael Johnson is like choosing between two guns on a table. One is loaded, one isn’t. You’re either going to shoot yourself in the head or you’re going to survive. Either way, massive risk.

I’m a Michael Johnson fan and it was hard for me to type this.

I remember EZ warning posters over and over about fading Artem. I wonder what he'd say now...miss him.

He has slowed down a bit imo. He lost too easily his last fight, didn't fight the hands etc and stand up looked sloppier. He looked much sharper few fights ago. His 37. In a match up like this you have to pick younger man. But who knows.

Actually liking Madge at +410. Fading TNC guys is a solid strategy, and Edwards hasn't shown a great depth of game.

I haven't placed any bets on the fight, but I wouldn't assume that Taleb is in rapid decline based purely on his age. Have we actually seen him get worse?

Actually liking Madge at +410. Fading TNC guys is a solid strategy, and Edwards hasn't shown a great depth of game.

I took some action on Madge as well. Edwards doesnt utilize his wrestling enough and as usual with hi powered fighters, they dont put a lot of volume together. Agreed about the depth, hes very limited. Edwards was getting lit by Brandon Trujillo until he landed that power shot that backed Trujillo off. Madge will pressure him, put the volume on him, use his length, legs and avoid Edwards power to the DEC. No matter how it goes though, Edwards is overpriced.

I think overall this is a good dog card Madge, Cummins, Fishgold, Bernardo, Golm, Mcgee, Ayari and Martinez are all viable dogs imo and I bet them all. I was trying to find justification to bet Herman but the more I looked for his possible advantages/paths to victory the more I like Villante lol. Really confident Haq, Johnson and Villante take the W but obv not betting any of those ML, hopefully someone takes a big shot on Herman so I can take me some Villante otherwise I'm all props on those fights.

Anybody confident in the favorites this card? Which ones?

Back