• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Puelles is legit a 90s fighter. Horrible to watch guys like him, Ryan Hall, Kron, Dern....

Hes taken along time off since Hooker exposed him. Maybe he realized rolling for kneebars 15 minutes isnt feasible?
Butt scooting BJJ nerds are a dying breed thank God.

From that promo, I have a feeling we might see Grasso/Shevchenko 3 on UFC 301

I expect Ziam to completely outclass Puelles standing, but I kinda hope I am wrong, mostly because I am the conductor of the moribund Jordan Leavitt hype train. Puelles was his first ever loss so I want him to do well to make that loss less bad.

It's butt scootin time!!

5hllpimervrz.gif

Puelles looked terrible in his last fight but I'm still high on the kid. He's very exciting on the ground; very clean grappling and is one of the few dudes that does leg locks well in MMA

155: Claudio Puelles (12-3) vs. Farès Ziam (14-4)

Claudio Puelles is such a woefully unstructed fighter that a longboy kickboxer like Ziam has, HAS to be able to beat him.
I mean Puelles whole game is comeback kneebars.

Ziam lost against Terrance McKinney who's trash

Back