PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rarely happy about a canceled fight but watching mma for 10 hrs has been exhausting. Hoping to make it to the main event
Thus the reason I haven't watched this card, just checking in here every so often till the main event

I wish one of these Dudes would kick Buffer in the taint.

My plat sub expired but I kept seeing ads while subscribed anyway.
Has this been fixed ?

Those are premium ads. Some companies purchase the platinum plan to show their ads as well. If you no longer wish to see ads, please purchase the plutonium package.

That’s true. I drank tap water for 6 months and I couldn’t even get hard without HIMS. Went back to beer and I was sporting a throbber within days.
a1a044a6-b494-4630-afb8-36587623faa1_text.gif

Prado is all over Zellhuber. This isn't looking good for him.

Yikes. You were looking for an argument I get it. I'm chillin and trying to enjoy this card. You don't gotta be my bud I guess but your throwing heat out of nowhere over something I never said lol

Have a good weekend
Keep it movin'
<{vega}>

no it's just really frustrating when others are so allergic to reflect on their own misogyny.

I went to a couple of local shows - literally a ring in the middle of a bunch of bars... The youngest fighters were 6 years old, I saw 2 strippers from rival bars beat the fuck out of eachohother, and loads of local dudes going at it...

Literally everyone fights there.
Well, I'm sold. Their Tourism Bureau or whatever the fuck should cut you a check for selling me this vacation.

Back