UK: 84% of people convicted of grooming young white girls are "Asian" (Muslim)

Not satire. Rational. Religion is the safe space for those incapable of proper action without authoritarianism. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Wiccans.... it's all the same cult indoctrination.

You have a problem with Muslims trying to indoctrinate white girls? Cool....

Here's some natives being taught to pray to a lord that isn't theirs.
indians-162a.jpg

Here's some Portuguese missionaries helping those silly Africans to love that Jesus.
1357037001_2796461456.jpg

S.Korean Christian groups recruit Chinese to preach in Muslim countries: Media report

13INTHROHPAKISTANMOTHERSDAY

And let's all enjoy the fact the Philippines was taken over by the Spanish as a christian nation for really no good reason. Let alone Central and South America as a whole.... where young women were taught to be good servants to their husband as their rightful owner.

Let's face it, your problem is that it's the other team... not that there's a problem with the ethos as a whole.

What the heck are you going on about??? Grooming gang = pedophile ring. Organzied groups of men raping and pimping out underage girls. That's what this thread and the articles linked in the OP are about. That's what those 2 British-Pakistani men did their research on, and came to the conclusion that there is a serious problem in their own community. It seems like you didn't read the links or even read the OP. You just saw the word Muslim and shined up your armour and mounted your steed, ready to save the day.

What the heck are you going on about??? Grooming gang = pedophile ring. Organzied groups of men raping and pimping out underage girls.
So let's talk about the Catholic Church. It's religion, not the particular religion.

That's what this thread and the articles linked in the OP are about. That's what those 2 British-Pakistani men did their research on, and came to the conclusion that there is a serious problem in their own community.
It's not the story that bothers me, it's the focus by contards as if this is a particular religion's issue.

It seems like you didn't read the links or even read the OP. You just saw the word Muslim and shined up your armour and mounted your steed, ready to save the day.
It seems you're busy white-nighting yourself. I'm just here with reasoning you can't combat, so you attack the person instead.

So let's talk about the Catholic Church. It's religion, not the particular religion.

It's not the story that bothers me, it's the focus by contards as if this is a particular religion's issue.

It seems you're busy white-nighting yourself. I'm just here with reasoning you can't combat, so you attack the person instead.
Icatholic churches pedo rate is the same as the general public or lower. The fact you are willing to point out their problems when they are not abnormal but are mad when Muslims are not shows how blinded you are.

Icatholic churches pedo rate is the same as the general public or lower. The fact you are willing to point out their problems when they are not abnormal but are mad when Muslims are not shows how blinded you are.

You do realize you're the only one defending anything here. I'm pointing out the ridiculous double-standard Christians have for their religion vs scare-tactics against other religions. I have no dog in teh fight because I'm not dumb enough to pick a team of disgusting cult behavior.

You do realize you're the only one defending anything here. I'm pointing out the ridiculous double-standard Christians have for their religion vs scare-tactics against other religions. I have no dog in teh fight because I'm not dumb enough to pick a team of disgusting cult behavior.
he isnt worth engaging .. his worldviews (besides being vastly different than yours) are insane ...hes legit nuts..

I'm editing the title a bit. When the first sentence of your OP is that isn't what the article actually said, this likely will happen. You are free to debate that's what they meant though.

Inconsistent thinking is also wrong. If we're going to play "boy who cried wolf" then we should talk about "religion" and not "muslims" as if they are the problem alone.

There's no inconsistency. Most of us readily acknowledge Christianity's sometimes terrible past.

The inconsistency lies on you. You readily call out Christians for defending their religion, yet when Muslims do it to a much greater degree that in today's society carries much worse consequences, you try to redirect to "the Crusades".

The difference between the general public and the Catholic Church is that when a normal citizen rapes someone, they get put in jail. In the Church, if you rape someone, there is a good chance you will be systemically protected, and often moved to a parrish in which the picking as fresh.

Bernard Law covered up decades of pedophilia in his diocese. His punishment? Promotion. He got a diocese in Rome, and was one of the select few who voted Pope Francis into the seat.

The former pope, official head of matters pertinent to pedophilia, institutionally covered up crimes, issued an official Vatican memo telling offenders to not talk to police. He also stressed the importance of providing children with the utmost in pastoral care, and insisted that bad pr for the church would hinder their ability to do so.

They aren’t worse than anyone else, muslims are. My problem is people like you not wanting to hold muslims to the same standard we hold Christina’s too. Islam is 500 years behind. If we don’t hold them to the same standard they won’t evolve to where Christians are today.

The difference between the general public and the Catholic Church is that when a normal citizen rapes someone, they get put in jail. In the Church, if you rape someone, there is a good chance you will be systemically protected, and often moved to a parrish in which the picking as fresh.

Bernard Law covered up decades of pedophilia in his diocese. His punishment? Promotion. He got a diocese in Rome, and was one of the select few who voted Pope Francis into the seat.

The former pope, official head of matters pertinent to pedophilia, institutionally covered up crimes, issued an official Vatican memo telling offenders to not talk to police. He also stressed the importance of providing children with the utmost in pastoral care, and insisted that bad pr for the church would hinder their ability to do so.
Meh Hollywood gives them awards

Meh Hollywood gives them awards

Hollywood is certainly guilty, and I think pedophilia and child predation in general is a larger problem than has been uncovered.

However, Roman Polanski is one case, and roman Polanski did not claim a divine warrant for his criminality, and he did not have the richest private organization on the planet rescue him from justice, and put him in charge of thousands of children thereafter.

Inconsistent thinking is also wrong. If we're going to play "boy who cried wolf" then we should talk about "religion" and not "muslims" as if they are the problem alone.
Why? Should we never get specific in discussing religion? Can't talk specifically about Christianity or Islam or Judaism or Buddhism, only religion generally? How does that make any fucking sense?

Hollywood is certainly guilty, and I think pedophilia and child predation in general is a larger problem than has been uncovered.

However, Roman Polanski is one case, and roman Polanski did not claim a divine warrant for his criminality, and he did not have the richest private organization on the planet rescue him from justice, and put him in charge of thousands of children thereafter.
so you admit we raked them over the coals, rightly so, for that but that we should not do this for muslims?

so you admit we raked them over the coals, rightly so, for that but that we should not do this for muslims?

Please find where I implied anything approaching a soft approach to Muslim crimes.

Bernard Law was not raked over the coals. He was protected and sheltered by an outlaw state for crimes in the United States.

I didn't see you in any of the Catholic church scandal threads saying "but what about Islam?".

What's your agenda? Why do you have such a tough time staying on topic? Why the deflection and whataboutism?

Please find where I implied anything approaching a soft approach to Muslim crimes.

Bernard Law was not raked over the coals. He was protected and sheltered by an outlaw state for crimes in the United States.
thread about muslims raping kids, you run and shouting catholics! i'm an atheist and call you on your shit, you double down, i say great we got them now go get these guys, you say "Please find where I implied anything approaching a soft approach to Muslim crimes."

Back