UK: 84% of people convicted of grooming young white girls are "Asian" (Muslim)

Interesting thread.

I would like to get involved and offer insight but I believe I'd be banned or worse, tracked down by the UK police and arrested for hate speech.

Hollywood is certainly guilty, and I think pedophilia and child predation in general is a larger problem than has been uncovered.

However, Roman Polanski is one case, and roman Polanski did not claim a divine warrant for his criminality, and he did not have the richest private organization on the planet rescue him from justice, and put him in charge of thousands of children thereafter.

george soros saved them?

Interesting thread.

I would like to get involved and offer insight but I believe I'd be banned or worse, tracked down by the UK police and arrested for hate speech.

You've got to be careful what you say, even if you're one of the girls getting abused

The report said lessons must be learned after one of the girls was wrongly taken to court for alleged racial abuse against her abuser, while her abuser was not investigated until years later.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-41844276

Or if you're a father trying to rescue your own daughter

Two fathers whose daughters were victims of child sex exploitation tracked down their abusers – only to be arrested by police themselves. The dads had attempted to remove their daughters from houses where abuse was taking place, but they were the ones who were then arrested by police.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187

This is a tweet from a Owen Jones parody account that was liked and retweeted by a Muslim Member of Parliament, Naz Shah

Naz-Shah-1042242.jpg

https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...erham-tweet-sex-victims-shut-mouths-diversity

No action was taken against her while another MP from the Labour Party, Sarah Champion, was hounded out of her job for speaking out about grooming gangs.

This shows how deep rooted the problem really is and what we are up against. Our politicians are every bit as big a problem as the rapists themselves.

The Muslims have made liberal political leaders their bitches

How the f does a group make a name for themselves as rapist.

Even after such stats, what suicidal group would want to import people known for raping.

I’m too tired to read the entire thread but it’s just more confirmation that Islam is cancer

It functions and is structured as a monotheistic religion, it has myths just like Christianity and Islam, it also has divinity but in a different form.

I mean, you could just take the philosophy of the religion but you could do the same with christianity I guess.
My friend is a Buddhist, and the sect around here claims they are not a religion with a God.

You have a problem with Muslims trying to indoctrinate white girls? Cool....

Here's some Portuguese missionaries helping those silly Africans to love that Jesus.
1357037001_2796461456.jpg
Is that a joke? Grooming gangs are not converting white girls to Islam, grooming means raping basically. Then you go on a post a drawing of portuguese missionaries converting africans. A fucking drawing because that shit happened before they even invented cameras.

Is that a joke? Grooming gangs are not converting white girls to Islam, grooming means raping basically. Then you go on a post a drawing of portuguese missionaries converting africans. A fucking drawing because that shit happened before they even invented cameras.
He probably misunderstood grooming gangs, but let's not act as if missionaries didn't sexually abuse massively either.

are they not consider asian because most come from asia and are from south asia like indian muslims or pakistan?

America's guide to racism.

You can only call a person Asian if they have slanty eyes.

If they don't have slanty eyes and they're from Asia the correct term is Muslim.

Sure, we all know catholics love boys.
Just to clarify, I think there's an immense problem with pedophilia (both muslim and non-muslim) and I think "but Catholics" is not a good counterargument.

This is purely anecdotal and don't take it as me agreeing with the OP.

When I took the bus to work and I had the 12-20:00 shift, there were PLENTY of adult Afghan/Syrian/Iraqi's who were just riding the bus and talking to 13-15 year old girls on the bus. I saw the same guys over and over trying to "befriend" girls that were 15 years younger than them.

This is purely anecdotal and don't take it as me agreeing with the OP.

When I took the bus to work and I had the 12-20:00 shift, there were PLENTY of adult Afghan/Syrian/Iraqi's who were just riding the bus and talking to 13-15 year old girls on the bus. I saw the same guys over and over trying to "befriend" girls that were 15 years younger than them.
Yes. Purely anecdotal. Same as the story in the OP, and Rotherham, and continuing reports of such going ons in the UK. Has nothing to do with followers of a belief structure who think a pedo was the perfect human being, nor that the age of consent in the Quran (Gods words) is puberty. Or that women are little more than livestock.

I know the vast, vast, vast (etc) majority of Muslims don't operate like that. Duh. But clearly there's something crazy going on in some of these communities, and that craziness isn't contrary to their religous doctrine making the reporting of such behaviour less likely.

Yes. Purely anecdotal. Same as the story in the OP, and Rotherham, and continuing reports of such going ons in the UK. Has nothing to do with followers of a belief structure who think a pedo was the perfect human being, nor that the age of consent in the Quran (Gods words) is puberty. Or that women are little more than livestock.

I know the vast, vast, vast (etc) majority of Muslims don't operate like that. Duh. But clearly there's something crazy going on in some of these communities, and that craziness isn't contrary to their religous doctrine making the reporting of such behaviour less likely.
It’s 1 in 5 in the us support suicide bombing. Can’t imagine the kid fucking rate to be much lower

You've got to be careful what you say, even if you're one of the girls getting abused

The report said lessons must be learned after one of the girls was wrongly taken to court for alleged racial abuse against her abuser, while her abuser was not investigated until years later.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-41844276

Or if you're a father trying to rescue your own daughter

Two fathers whose daughters were victims of child sex exploitation tracked down their abusers – only to be arrested by police themselves. The dads had attempted to remove their daughters from houses where abuse was taking place, but they were the ones who were then arrested by police.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187

Those incidents are crossing serious lines. The agenda that led to those incidents needs to have the brakes put on.

Those incidents are crossing serious lines. The agenda that led to those incidents needs to have the brakes put on.

Imagine going back in time and telling your grandparents and great grandparents that in future English girls will be being raped by Pakistani Muslim men and not only will the authorities allow them to get away with it, it will be the girls and their fathers who find themselves on the wrong side of the law for calling these abusers nasty names. It would sound like something from a dystopian nightmare.

Last edited:
Lol. Do you know what "grooming" is?
It looks like you came in here thinking that people were complaining about conversion to Islam, which is funny as fuck.

What the heck did he think that the 84% conviction rate was about then?

Not satire. Rational. Religion is the safe space for those incapable of proper action without authoritarianism. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Wiccans.... it's all the same cult indoctrination.

You have a problem with Muslims trying to indoctrinate white girls? Cool....

Here's some natives being taught to pray to a lord that isn't theirs.
indians-162a.jpg

Here's some Portuguese missionaries helping those silly Africans to love that Jesus.
1357037001_2796461456.jpg

S.Korean Christian groups recruit Chinese to preach in Muslim countries: Media report

13INTHROHPAKISTANMOTHERSDAY

And let's all enjoy the fact the Philippines was taken over by the Spanish as a christian nation for really no good reason. Let alone Central and South America as a whole.... where young women were taught to be good servants to their husband as their rightful owner.

Let's face it, your problem is that it's the other team... not that there's a problem with the ethos as a whole.

this will surely solve the "asian" violence against women problem, blaming on christians.

wtf dude, you think you are original?

Back