UK: 84% of people convicted of grooming young white girls are "Asian" (Muslim)

thread about muslims raping kids, you run and shouting catholics! i'm an atheist and call you on your shit, you double down, i say great we got them now go get these guys, you say "Please find where I implied anything approaching a soft approach to Muslim crimes."

You're the one who brought up the Catholic Church....

So let's talk about the Catholic Church. It's religion, not the particular religion.

It's not the story that bothers me, it's the focus by contards as if this is a particular religion's issue.

It seems you're busy white-nighting yourself. I'm just here with reasoning you can't combat, so you attack the person instead.

It's not the story that bothers you, it's the focus of this thread. This is why I asked if it was satire, because this is literally a stereotype about soy-addicted left-wingers: they're more concerned about "Islamophobia" than they are for any victims of crime or terror attacks committed by Muslims. Again, this is the attitude that leads to situations like Rotherham. You might want to look into that one. The story won't bother you, in fact the initial reaction by the police will probably warm your heart. But you're sure not gonna like the contard public enquiry they did into the matter, or its contard findings. If only you were there to present evidence about the Crusades!

There's a discussion here worth having. Grooming gangs are clearly a problem in the UK, and one particular group is MASSIVELY over-represented as being perpetrators. If you wanted to critique the TS' take on this, you could point out that the religion of the offenders was never listed. The men who compiled the stats admit that there's a problem in the Pakistani community in the UK. So we could discuss all kinds of things: why is this group having so many problems assimilating? Should the UK make any adjustments to their immigration policy? Is the religion and culture of their home country a factor in how they view women and behave here, and if so what can be done about that? But you would rather shut down the conversation. "Don't talk about this guys, Jehovah's Witnesses knock on doors trying to convert people! Catholic priests!"

There was no reasoning for me to combat, just nonsensical deflections. You didn't even know wtf the thread was about lmao. I wonder what you thought the 84% conviction rate in the thread title referred to. Did you think that guys were getting arrested for preaching Islam and converting people? Lmao.

In one of the first posts in this thread, I showed the Quranic justification for pedophilia.

Someone else brought up the Church.

You then insisted the Catholic Church's pedophilia was at or lower than the rest of the nation.

I brought up the poverty of your assessment.

You accused me of taking a soft stance on Islam.

Does it matter? It seems like "asians" are over represented for committing this crime for the percentage of the overall population they comprise.

What I mean is that Moore did the same thing. Trying to get 14-year-old girls when he was in his 30's and people still vote for him.
Now you might think it's not true that's ok. But there are plenty of people thinking its accurate but they don't care.
For example the president.

In one of the first posts in this thread, I showed the Quranic justification for pedophilia.

Someone else brought up the Church.

You then insisted the Catholic Church's pedophilia was at or lower than the rest of the nation.

I brought up the poverty of your assessment.

You accused me of taking a soft stance on Islam.
You just conceded my point and you are taking a soft stance on Islam as evidenced by you not even being negative ina thread about child rape at their hands. Now trot out the only argument you guys know when cornered

You just conceded my point and you are taking a soft stance on Islam as evidenced by you not even being negative ina thread about child rape at their hands. Now trot out the only argument you guys know when cornered

Go down the first few posts of this very thread. I showed the Quranic justification for pedophilia. I said it seems rather obvious as to why Islam would have a problem with pedophilia. I made no mentions of the Catholic Church, and made no soft or hard stance on Islam. That is literally all I did.

What point do you think I was attempting to make?

From the first link:

“British white men they tend to work individually. They tend to work online where they groom and they are the majority of perpetrators.”

“CEOP research published in 2012 states 85 per cent of offenders found guilty of sexual activity with a minor in 2011 were white.

Another CEOP study released the following year found 75 per cent of offenders in grooming-gang cases were from Asian backgrounds, while 100 per cent in paedophile rings were white.

However, researchers said their data’s sample size had been too small and more research needed to be conducted.”

We need you to define terms here, because you seem to be misrepresenting the facts.

Because they are deliberately targeting white girls as there is a strong racial element to these crimes. Read the links to the report.
I doubt sexual assault to "Asian" women gets reported at anything close to the same rate it does for privileged women.

Not satire. Rational. Religion is the safe space for those incapable of proper action without authoritarianism. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Wiccans.... it's all the same cult indoctrination.

You have a problem with Muslims trying to indoctrinate white girls? Cool....

Here's some natives being taught to pray to a lord that isn't theirs.
indians-162a.jpg

Here's some Portuguese missionaries helping those silly Africans to love that Jesus.
1357037001_2796461456.jpg

S.Korean Christian groups recruit Chinese to preach in Muslim countries: Media report

13INTHROHPAKISTANMOTHERSDAY

And let's all enjoy the fact the Philippines was taken over by the Spanish as a christian nation for really no good reason. Let alone Central and South America as a whole.... where young women were taught to be good servants to their husband as their rightful owner.

Let's face it, your problem is that it's the other team... not that there's a problem with the ethos as a whole.
According to my Buddhist friend, Buddhism is not a religion.

The Wests media is grooming girls to find ghetto culture attractive. Not completely sure why, but I have my guesses.

Buddha never claimed to be a magical being.. There isn't much faith in unlikely past events required to understand what Buddha was talking about. That said, Christianity built some of the greatest societies, which shares tech and advanced the world.

Not satire. Rational. Religion is the safe space for those incapable of proper action without authoritarianism. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Wiccans.... it's all the same cult indoctrination.

indians-162a.jpg

Here's some Portuguese missionaries helping those silly Africans to love that Jesus.

S.Korean Christian groups recruit Chinese to preach in Muslim countries: Media report

And let's all enjoy the fact the Philippines was taken over by the Spanish as a christian nation for really no good reason. Let alone Central and South America as a whole.... where young women were taught to be good servants to their husband as their rightful owner.

Let's face it, your problem is that it's the other team... not that there's a problem with the ethos as a whole.
Different eras.

The religious colonialism today is done by Muslims. Nothing wrong with putting a stop to it as, lile you said, in the past was a horrible thing.

What the heck are you going on about??? Grooming gang = pedophile ring. Organzied groups of men raping and pimping out underage girls. That's what this thread and the articles linked in the OP are about. That's what those 2 British-Pakistani men did their research on, and came to the conclusion that there is a serious problem in their own community. It seems like you didn't read the links or even read the OP. You just saw the word Muslim and shined up your armour and mounted your steed, ready to save the day.
According to @MilesAbove missionary work is the same as being a pedophile and grooming and raping 10 year olds.

Easy judgment call to never take him seriously.

indians-162a.jpg

Lol. Do you know what "grooming" is?
It looks like you came in here thinking that people were complaining about conversion to Islam, which is funny as fuck.

It functions and is structured as a monotheistic religion, it has myths just like Christianity and Islam, it also has divinity but in a different form.

I mean, you could just take the philosophy of the religion but you could do the same with christianity I guess.

Back