Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Trump Org building a tower in Russia is not a crime, it is also not collusion which itself is also not a crime. What don't you get about that?

The only way it'd be a crime is if Trump offered Putin (who is a government official) cash to live there. Even then, that's a tough interpretation to make.

Listen to what Dershowitz said about it.
As previously stated, Dershowitz is presenting his personal belief on how narrowly a specific law should be interpreted. The courts have never applied that interpretation.

Again, try using your own words instead of trying to hide behind Dershowitz.

One thing we can all agree on, no matter which side of the aisle you're on, Donald Trump is guilty.
Guilty guilty guilty.

You are really dense. Sorry.

Dershowitz is entitled to an opinion. He might even be proved right in court.

There is a difference between PROOF and EVIDENCE.

Mueller is offering this as EVIDENCE. He already has.

What you keep saying is it will not hold up in court and that may be correct. It might not. That will be up to judges to decide after they consider this EVIDENCE.

So stop saying there is no evidence. This is evidence.

And FYI, they have evidence of Trump offering Putin the $50MM penthouse as an enticement to getting the Russian bank to approve it all.

You're misinterpreting what I'm saying, maybe you're deficient, I don't know.

I said that it's not evidence of collusion, etc. And it isn't. You're arguing semantics. Technically Trump's eating habits are potential evidence.

We're having a discussion. Calm down.

As previously stated, Dershowitz is presenting his personal belief on how narrowly a specific law should be interpreted. The courts have never applied that interpretation.

Again, try using your own words instead of trying to hide behind Dershowitz.

One of the most intelligent law professors to ever exist... Sherdog experts say you can't hide behind him lol

Last edited:

I said that it's not evidence of collusion, etc. And it isn't. You're arguing semantics. Technically Trump's eating habits are potential evidence.

You think he's an idiot for quibbling over semantics, and you're still talking about collusion not being a crime. Fuck's sake, man.

*professors

Accident..

Well then!
Since we as a Nation are dispensing with norms wholesale, roll dem bones and see which way the voodoo slides

*nation
*them
*slides.

Those who defend him at every turn are unwilling to see Straw Mountain.
It's a volcano and the caldera is smoking

*smoking.

Because he espouses positions they agree with?

*with which they agree

Well played.
Beautiful

Beautiful.

There were a lot more but since you brought it up..

One of the most intelligent law professors to ever exist... Sherdog experts say you can't hide behind him lol
Appeals to authority should be less obvious.

The issue is that you don't understand his argument well enough to articulate it yourself. I've repeatedly challenged your position and all you have is "b-b-but Dershowitz!"

TMW2018-12-05color.png

To me the worst thing that could happen to Donny Moscow already has:
History will remember him as a corrupt, compromised president whose administration was a trainwreck.
and his supporters as willfully ignorant JimBob overall wearing simpletons

That is not up to you to decide. That is not up to Dershowitz to decide. There is evidence of it. I have presented it. THat does not mean there is proof. ONly a court can determine if that evidence holds up as proof. SOrry but there is no misrepresentation of anything you are saying. What you are saying is just dense.

Learn the difference between proof and evidence.

The EVIDENCE of COLLUSION as already presented in this thread.

- Trump during campaign was working on getting his hotel financed
- Trump offers Putin $50MM penthouse
- The Russians offered the State Bank VTB to finance it but that would require the US lift sanctions on the bank
- Trump if elected may be able to lift those sanctions. Trump asks Russia to get emails on Hillary to help him win
- Trump gets elected and immediately sets out to lift sanctions

That is EVIDENCE of SYNERGY or COLLUSION (synonyms) that Mueller has ALREADY put forward.

You can argue it will fail in court. You can argue it is not proof. But if you know what the word evidence means you cannot say it is not evidence.

Be smarter.

the problem is not Dershowitz. He is very intelligent. The problem is the shertard who thinks he can accurately speak for Alan without making mistakes. You have shown none of the intelligence necessary to stand up in a room and pretend you can speak for him accurately.

the problem is not Dershowitz. He is very intelligent. The problem is the shertard who thinks he can accurately speak for Alan without making mistakes. You have shown none of the intelligence necessary to stand up in a room and pretend you can speak for him accurately.

You're the one acting hysterical. You sound insane.

All of the anti Trump posters in here have gone pretty nuts...

You're the one acting hysterical. You sound insane.

All of the anti Trump posters in here have gone pretty nuts...
They sound fed up with someone who can’t (or refuses to) understand what evidence is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back