Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its kind of incredible people aren't lining up to be cos. This shouldn't be hard to fill. At all. John Kelly was only there out of duty to try to make sure Trump doesn't fuck's everything up.

Too much pressure on being the best person so they're just dropping out before Trump doesn't select them because he only selects the best people!!

its kind of incredible people aren't lining up to be cos. This shouldn't be hard to fill. At all. John Kelly was only there out of duty to try to make sure Trump doesn't fuck's everything up.

He's running out of Best People ™ so quickly he's down to average people

a proven incompetent businessman with zero political experience who sold his loyalty to the highest foreign bidder is what who needs?

LOL. You fkin clown. Where's your proof of collusion?

I CAN prove collusion - HIllary + U1 deal with russians = collusion.

It was an opinion. Why are you still rambling on?

The funny part is that I'm actually going to turn out right and all of the crazies in the circle jerk are going to be wrong. I should be taking bets.
You still do not understand how words work.

There is literally evidence and its under file at the Southern District NY. This is not a matter of opinion just as your talked about video by Dershowitz either exists or it does not. If it exists and you can link it, then I cannot say it is my opinion there is no video. That does not make sense. I can however say it is my opinion you do not understand the video or you imo you have misrepresented the video. But I cannot argue its my opinion the video does not exist if you have linked to it.

Fuck-Yeah-Internet-Meme-Sticker.jpg

So does Junior get indicted this year or next?
Mueller might fuck with Duestche Bank Donny and indict his son December 23rd so it messes with his Christmas.

Not this bullshit again.. Even FOX news debunked this..

<Prem973>

Now you're just engaging in wishful thinking.
Am I? Is it not in the realm of possibility that Republicans turn on him in light of blatant criminality and their historic loss in the midterms?

The Republican voting base overwhelmingly supports President Trump.

Supporting President Trump is self-preservation for an elected Congressional Republican.
This was before their historic midterm loss and trump being proven a felon in court.

This was before their historic midterm loss and trump being proven a felon in court.

You should also remind him that Trump backed candidates lost all over the country in counties that he carried by significant margins in 2016.

Mostly true, except the highlighted part. That's wishful speculation on your part.
The dude had a grotesque sense of style and was a swamp rat, but getting life in prison for tax evasion, pffft.
I'm still baffled at how easily people write off financial crimes as no big deal even when they involve millions of dollars, but then hear how looters should be strung up for grabbing a TV. There is something deeply disturbing about that attitude. Near here, an elected official was convicted of defrauding clients yet he refused to step down and there was no mechanism for removing him either as though no one gives a shit.

It's odd how all these righties (Where you at Waigouren??!?!) have basically turned into Milo Yiandickopadapoloupodous, playing the clown nose on, clown nose off routine. "Listen, the guy says some dumb shit, but he's our only hope."

My boss was like that. All I could do was agree with him to spare my ears more stupidity from an otherwise highly intelligent person. He was raving about how he got 5,000 back from Trump-U in May or so. lol.

You know there is a new poster who has the same style of writing and takes the same "neutral" position as Waigouren. I wonder if he's here just hiding under a disguise.

You know there is a new poster who has the same style of writing and takes the same "neutral" position as Waigouren. I wonder if he's here just hiding under a disguise.

What did they get waigouren for?

So does Junior get indicted this year or next?
Mueller might fuck with Duestche Bank Donny and indict his son December 23rd so it messes with his Christmas.

Wow dude, all shitposting aside, you need to check that hate in your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back