Social WAR ROOM 2023 AWARDS.

How do we want to decide winners?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I thread banned you. Work on your reading skills. I layed out why. No where did I mention this video that apparently set you off on this road of self destruction.

Oh so you thread banned me and someone else deleted those particular comments as offensive at the exact same time? So coincidental! lmao

Can you explain what supposedly broke the rules about those comments?

LMAO it was only a matter of time before that dude fully lost it. Just frothing at the mouth, fully melting down.

Nobody saw this coming, no sir!

Oh so you thread banned me and someone else deleted those particular comments as offensive at the exact same time? So coincidental! lmao

Can you explain what supposedly broke the rules about those comments?
You had a post deleted, then did two mod call outs. The last post deleted was on Monday at 10:56 pm last. Then I thread banned you at 11:24 pm. You also had multiple post deleted earlier in the day by another mod for derailing. At least three mods taking action against in one day in the same thread. Entirely unreasonable and pure persecution against you im sure. I have even been kind enough to tell you that the post on your profile and your banner are both entirely cardable, yet you refuse to take appropriate action to correct.

You had a post deleted, then did two mod call outs. The last post deleted was on Monday at 10:56 pm last. Then I thread banned you at 11:24 pm. You also had multiple post deleted earlier in the day by another mod for derailing. At least three mods taking action against in one day in the same thread. Entirely unreasonable and pure persecution against you im sure. I have even been kind enough to tell you that the post on your profile and your banner are both entirely cardable, yet you refuse to take appropriate action to correct.

I don't need to know the times, I know what post was deleted and posted as "offensive". Like, you can still go to the thread and even see it not there lmao

Why is the post on my banner cardable?

Is disliking Sean Strickland against the rules too?

Reactions: LMP
I don't need to know the times, I know what thread was deleted and posted as "offensive". Like, you can still go to the thread and even see it not there lmao

Why is the post on my banner cardable?

Is disliking Sean Strickland against the rules too?
You said it all happened at the exact same time. I showed you that this, just like the rest of your crap if false. If you want to play these stupid games, what happens is on you.

<{shaqs}>

"Whaaaa, it's not ME that's the problem! It's everyone else, across the ideological spectrum and all the mods that are out to get me!"

PEDS went from being a run of the mill turd to a spastic, roaring dumpster fire and the comedic effect is pretty good.

You said it all happened at the exact same time. I showed you that this, just like the rest of your crap if false. If you want to play these stupid games, what happens is on you.

<{shaqs}>

You seem to tiptoe around the whole point that what I specifically got banned from the thread for was those two points about that video.

What stupid games?

Are you seriously telling me that I can't not like Sean Strickland? bahahahahha Where's that in the rules?

You seem to tiptoe around the whole point that what I specifically got banned from the thread for was those two points about that video.

What stupid games?

Are you seriously telling me that I can't not like Sean Strickland? Where's that in the rules?
I didn't tiptoe around anything. I straight up told you why I did what I did. You refuse to listen and keep bringing up some video I never mentioned. So what ever "points" you think you have to justify acting like a fool are irrelevant to the things I have said to you.

I didn't tiptoe around anything. I straight up told you why I did what I did. You refuse to listen and keep bringing up some video I never mentioned. So what ever "points" you think you have to justify acting like a fool are irrelevant to the things I have said to you.

Gotcha!

I'll make sure to give great compliments to the singing genocidal children next time so that you don't get mortally offended!

So you didn't answer the question about my banner? Is not liking Sean Strickland against the rules? Or you just dont like Hangman? I could teach you how to play.

Best Poster: Diogenes_of_Sinope and Edmond_Dantes - RIP

Worst Poster: Sinister, tastayluvr, avenue94, Siver!, PEB, skold, fingercuffs

Best TS: no idea

Worst TS: PEB - jesus christ what a piece of work.. Honorable mention - 44nutman

Best Mod: no idea

Worst Mod: Sinister - no explanation needed

Best Ban: brackis1

Worst Ban: Edmond_Dantes

Most Likely to Get Banned: skold I guess.

Gotcha!

I'll make sure to give great compliments to the singing genocidal children next time so that you don't get mortally offended!

So you didn't answer the question about my banner? Is not liking Sean Strickland against the rules? Or you just dont like Hangman? I could teach you how to play.

is it too late to change my choice for starman award and poster most likely to get banned. i got a bit of a feeling about this guy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back