Social War Room Lounge v.231: Frodo Pack Edition

Favorite cut of steak

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very young and, to be fair, they were probably the most innovative band at the festival. But...yeah, no thank you.
They are a weird mix of Nu-Metal and Punk
I still listen to some of their obnoxious tracks

Still one of the best opening tracks on an album that I've ever heard

They are a weird mix of Nu-Metal and Punk
I still listen to some of their obnoxious tracks

Still one of the best opening tracks on an album that I've ever heard

giphy.gif

We have very different sensibilities. That song brings out the Ben Shapiro in me.

When the sanitizer shortages hit I looked at the top of my fridge where I had a bottle of 190 proof everclear I used to make some "apple pie" and probably wouldn't use again

Added a little aloe to that and put it in a squirtbottle by the back door. Used that each day when I got home from work and smelled like a horrible alcoholic.
I totally fucking hate hand sanitizer. Just wash with soap and water FFS. I get so annoyed when I enter some establishment and they immediately demand I apply hand sanitizer. Regardless of what I actually say or do, what I think is, "Fuck right off with that shit and show me to the washroom, fuckhead."

I was very young and, to be fair, they were probably the most innovative band at the festival. But...yeah, no thank you.

Do you like the Mars Volta? I see you mentioned Coheed and Cambria Today. A lot of their albums are concept and all that sci fiction type stuff. Mars Volta has a lot of trippy experimental stuff as well

Striploin and NY Strip in the same poll? American's, help me understand here.

Lack of random drug testing?
"I wanted to vote for it but voted against it"

Timestamped

It's the scene where Mom's third son doesn't know who to vote for (buying out Planet Expresss or not) and like votes for Pat Buchanon and claims it was confusing.

Don't even get me started on T-bone and Porterhouse. Also where the hell is prime rib?

How can two countries have such different terms for simple beef lol

I can’t get into that noodling stuff. I feel like most modern songs that go over 3 minutes are at least a minute too long.

Current (and general) music mood:

Do you like the Mars Volta? I see you mentioned Coheed and Cambria Today. A lot of their albums are concept and all that sci fiction type stuff. Mars Volta has a lot of trippy experimental stuff as well

Yeah, I do. Although, with C&C, I don't really care about the concept/sci fi stuff. Their album that I most appreciate and that I think is their best creative work exists outside of the sci fi story.

For The Mars Volta, I really appreciate the artistry, but it's too amelodic (and CBZ's vocals too grating) for me to really love. Whether TMV or the new ATDI stuff, I would describe them as chronically gratuitous in their music.

Don't even get me started on T-bone and Porterhouse. Also where the hell is prime rib?
Prime Rib is Prime Rib. It isn't really a steak.

You cook a Prime Rib in the oven then slice parts of it off to be served. Steak you sear off then finish in an oven.

Prime Rib is Prime Rib. It isn't really a steak.

You cook a Prime Rib in the oven then slice parts of it off to be served. Steak you sear off then finish in an oven.

So in the states, prime rib is prime rib, but when you cut it into a steak it turns into a ribeye? And then you have bone in ribeye and boneless ribeye?

Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back