WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not. But he's kind of refusing to say anything. Possible that I misinterpreted in an effort to pull some logic out of the words. You can follow the arrows to see the full discussion. Basically, he's saying that there's some kind of "America first"-policy-related boom, and I'm asking for evidence, and the evidence is that some other countries are seeing downturns in their markets. That's also why I gave the Romney example. In the hypothetical, it would just be "we have a business guy in the WH. You think it's just a coincidence that we're seeing all this?" But there would be no way to explain the reasoning.
'some other countries?'

Some?

I posted the link yesterday, it's virtually all. Remind me of the time when we maintained the longest Bull Run market in history IIRC, while others are freefalling despite the Globalist links within the world economy.....
There is another sovereign debt crisis happening as we speak (just like Europe in '11), largely concerned w/ the EM nations, but also effecting the Euro countries that loaned them money. Remember when the BRICS were the hot topic of EM investing just a couple years ago? Have you looked at Brazil, South Africa, China, or India in the last few months?

42044381_10216982761786523_4750128027151630336_n.jpg

Added too...yourself? @Imbrued Esculence

Congratulations, you're now full of yourself.

He does add to himself. We all do, constantly saturating the body with new imbued permutations of a new musk. The Nexus commands us to do so...

I seriously forgot how scary Kid was in his prime.

Thinking about taking a job with Fuck Your Mother, Rob Her Pension. It's a controversial upstart with a silly name but I hear they're actually very ethical. Not sure what they actually do.

Thinking about taking a job with Fuck Your Mother, Rob Her Pension. It's a controversial upstart with a silly name but I hear they're actually very ethical. Not sure what they actually do.
Synergy.

A couple of projects with my new scroll saw I got for my birthday. What ya guys think?

View media item 29443View media item 29445
Nice. I used to be into woodworking when I was a kid, except I was a D&D nerd so it was all swords and shields and shit like that. I had to use my dad's jig saw and chisels, though. I've seriously been thinking of getting into it again for a pastime.

who cares? make your money, man

granny killing firms pay well, are you sure you're doing it right?
My last review said I've been great with fast-tracking the granny killing but I've been putting the pension robbing on the back burner for too long, so until I learn to make my skillsets complement each other so they practically do the work for me in a digital age such as this, I'm going to remain an intern.

My last review said I've been great with fast-tracking the granny killing but I've been putting the pension robbing on the back burner for too long, so until I learn to make my skillsets complement each other so they practically do the work for me in a digital age such as this, I'm going to remain an intern.

I actually look forward to the day you come to the cutthroat capitalist side, fawlty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back