Social War Room Lounge v258: I love durian, but I never tried to hatch one.

Which button do you press?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My feet look like Bilbo Baggins' man. But I just find feet unattractive
I get pedicures once everyfew months (lockdown has slowed me down a bit, did them at home though) and I still think feet are one of the most disgusting parts of anyone’s body.

You can get fixed up, Sid. The tops of feet and toes are kinda if not mostly bleh especially if the lengths are all aliened out, fucked up or mangled; soles are cute tho. Almost anybody can have decent looking feet from underneath if they put in any effort at all to take care of them.

Thinking about getting a medi and pedi soon. @Deorum do you ever get them?

mc.gif

My feet are pretty stellar. Soft like a babies. None of that horse hoof callous shit. Always wearing socks.
I go sock free as often as I can, and live in open toe shoes, flip flops and sandals as often as I can. Cold weather is something I will never enjoy or be able to tolerate well. I wear socks only when wearing sneakers/boots.

I go sock free as often as I can, and live in open toe shoes, flip flops and sandals as often as I can. Cold weather is something I will never enjoy or be able to tolerate well. I wear socks only when wearing sneakers/boots.

What's your favorite foot wear?

I don't think I'd get a manicure because I can pretty much tend to my fingernails but from what I've heard I should try a pedicure. Into my 50s I just don't visit my toes that much. Do they massage the feet while they're down there? That would be a clincher for me.

I don't think I'd get a manicure because I can pretty much tend to my fingernails but from what I've heard I should try a pedicure. Into my 50s I just don't visit my toes that much. Do they massage the feet while they're down there? That would be a clincher for me.
Yes, and the manicure would take care of your cuticles, no more hangnails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back