Social War Room Lounge v258: I love durian, but I never tried to hatch one.

Which button do you press?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
57b7wh.jpg
top ten most racist posters here i think, which is really an incredible accomplishment.

He's been banned three times in the last four months for the same thing so I wouldn't be too sure about the gravestone. They are always temp bans with him, and very brief ones at that.

Man, a bunch of grown ass men got real fucking upset at a "karma sucks" tweet at Chris Weidman lmao

Mcountry was banned again. Mods stepped on his throat and put him out of his misery.

For those return bans, I really would like to have a pedigree since ~2015

@PolishHeadlock2 @Quipling @Jack V Savage

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/04/scotus-court-reform-already-happening.html

It blows my mind that liberals still don't understand that the real power behind conservative court reform aren't primarily interested in abortion and guns. They don't obliterate Roe v. Wade or 2nd Amendment jurisprudence and the popular liberal response is "they're not that extreme - conservative donors are upset!" When, in actuality, reactionary social policy was always just the bait for reform (and/or resistance) on taxation, federal regulation, gerrymandering, and campaign finance. Returning to medieval policy on abortion and destroying all gun laws would amount to killing the golden goose and would result in the realization of policies that are themselves very unpopular.

This is probably also why we're getting crazier GOP candidates winning primaries.

The GOP base votes for promises of abortion and guns rights wins in the courts and if they aren't delivering on
those fronts we get the Greenes of the world

I think the prolife crowd is going to be very disappointed if/when the line is drawn at 20 - 24 weeks by this court.

On guns I think the court will go further to the right but it seems like even there they are making their decisions as narrow as possible

This is probably also why we're getting crazier GOP candidates winning primaries.

The GOP base votes for promises of abortion and guns rights wins in the courts and if they aren't delivering on
those fronts we get the Greenes of the world

I think the prolife crowd is going to be very disappointed if/when the line is drawn at 20 - 24 weeks by this court.

On guns I think the court will go further to the right but it seems like even there they are making their decisions as narrow as possible
edit: nevermind I don't have the energy for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back