Social War Room Lounge v258: I love durian, but I never tried to hatch one.

Which button do you press?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CTow3JN.jpg
<Moyes5>

Just made a reservation for a Steak dinner

<20>

Don't even remember the last time I sat down inside a restaurant
Sounds awesome. I want to take my step dad out for a steak, as he keeps complaining about the price of steak at the grocery, so once I get my next shot, I figure I will surprise him.

@PolishHeadlock2 @Quipling @Jack V Savage

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/04/scotus-court-reform-already-happening.html

It blows my mind that liberals still don't understand that the real power behind conservative court reform aren't primarily interested in abortion and guns. They don't obliterate Roe v. Wade or 2nd Amendment jurisprudence and the popular liberal response is "they're not that extreme - conservative donors are upset!" When, in actuality, reactionary social policy was always just the bait for reform (and/or resistance) on taxation, federal regulation, gerrymandering, and campaign finance. Returning to medieval policy on abortion and destroying all gun laws would amount to killing the golden goose and would result in the realization of policies that are themselves very unpopular.
Frankly, I think if this blows your mind I don't know how you have anything left to blow, given all the other mind-blowing shit we've all seen in the last 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back