Media What's going on with Rogan and Topuria?

Rogan definitely has very questionable opinions and suffers from huge overexposure between his podcast and the commentary … but he’s undoubtedly a big part of the UFC and will be very much missed by most when he’ll finally retire.

he did the same thing in the Mitchell fight and Volk. why is he hating on my boy Ilia

joe still blows his load over bjj and leg kicks. last card vera was floppin like a fish all over getting out positiond and joes like "look how he holds the leg......so high level"

meanwhile dude was eating gnp and getting worked

Rogan has always displayed the same bias and simpleton clichés of your average sherbro

Rogan always has a favorite and even if they land a basic leg kick he will go hysterical, yet the opponent who he doesn't care for will land flush shots to the face and he won't say anything and ignore it.

I feel like on paper I should dislike Rogan, but I must admit even with the clear bias he shows at times, and even considering the once ever Ronda bullshit ufc shilling, he's an excellent commentator. While you know he isn't exactly speaking precisely what he thinks, he seems 10 times more authentic than the outright shilling by the bispings and cormiers who probably have ufc bar codes tattooed on their necks at this point.

Joe's excitement and inability to always stay impartial are annoying, but they also kind of signal his authenticity. I mean, it's not like Joe is just gonna shoot from the hip and say things totally opposed yo the ufc brand and talking points, but there is something to appreciate about a guy who isn't just a total whore for his employer

I noticed Rogan seems to be bias towards some guys in commentary if they previously beat one of his favorite fighters and Topuria beating Hall checks that box
In all honesty I hope he retires, even the hype he brings feels forced now and he has a lot of trouble calling the action
He's clearly bored with MMA these days and it shows. He's too intoxicated too frequently to be any kind of good at his job, and his biases have gotten worse.

Time to let someone new take over. And by new, I mean someone that doesn't currently work for their production crew, because they all suck.

Rogan does this a lot, I was actually thinking about this randomly throughout the day today, he will start the fight with a narrative in his mind, and he will selectively ignore anything that goes against that narrative, and exaggerate anything that confirms it.

When Khabib was practicing his jab on Iaquinta's face, that was actually Iaquinta lulling Khabib into a false sense of security so he can knock him out, according to Rogan.

When he gets it in his head that one guy is supposed to be better at something, like striking, he will literally ignore that guy eating a 4 piece combo, but start screaming as soon as he lands one punch in return

Did anyone watch fight companion or see their reaction to Volk/Mak 1? He was CONVINCED Volk won. Mins you he's normally drunk and/or baked on those shows so perception could've been skewed.

A lot of people here thought Volk won.

if i hear rogan yell at me "HES HURT" one more time im going to jump off the bridge

I actually really like when Joe's calling the prelims against the no names. He's generally unbiased, and when he's unbiased, he's quite good. He just drops off a cliff when the main card starts.

Honestly, I didn't think he was that bad in the video. It was edited to make it seem worse than he was. Every time he would start complimenting Ilia, it would cut.

Also never forget Ronda once ever athlete etc…

<36>

Nah. You got to also say that with tears in your eyes while also saying she can beat 50% of the male fighters in the bantamweight division.

I swear Joe Rogan must be betting on some of these fights the way he plays favorites. He was ready to be Ian Garry’s new girlfriend during his fight against Neal.
He should. Ian would let him fuck other dudes.

Rogan has been hippo shit since 2011.

Rogan is obviously phoning it in these days and you can tell he’s no where near as prepared for the event as he used to be

Back