Media What's going on with Rogan and Topuria?

As Rampage said above (funny AF btw) Joe loves BJJ guys, like to the point of incredible bias, not just Hall either, he has done this with more BJJ guys than I can count. It's the same really with DC and wrestlers.
So? Thats who they should be biased with.

Rogan fucking sucks at his job.

Aside from being super biased, he does zero prep work and is never sober.

In 99.999% of other jobs that gets you fired, but he's been able to get away with it since he started working the part-time schedule.

Nah. You got to also say that with tears in your eyes while also saying she can beat 50% of the male fighters in the bantamweight division.
Also Cain "under the right circumstances".

<{Heymansnicker}>

The only circumstance I can imagine is maybe if Cain is handcuffed and Ronda's holding a shotgun.

Ah good ol' Rogan, I really wanna like the guy but he just can't get out of his own way sometimes.

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o5_r1_640.gif

Rogan loves BJJ... he goes crazy anytime someone goes for a leg submission even tho they never get it.

Watching Topuria dismantle annoying Hall was beautiful

Did anyone watch fight companion or see their reaction to Volk/Mak 1? He was CONVINCED Volk won. Mins you he's normally drunk and/or baked on those shows so perception could've been skewed.
Volkanovski clearly won.

You guys don't notice that when one fighter is overly favored, they will talk up the strengths of the underdog? I feel like they do that because it's more engaging to try and get the fight more interesting when it looks one sided. Like they talk how it can all be reversed by the fighter no one thinks will win.

Aside from being super biased, he does zero prep work and is never sober.

In 99.999% of other jobs that gets you fired, but he's been able to get away with it since he started working the part-time schedule.
You and someone else in this thread mentioned the prep work/research aspect of his job which I think a lot of people overlook. Even guys like DC, Cruz, Bisping and Felder still watch a lot of fight footage on the up and coming fighters and they mention it during the broadcast showing that they at least have a basic understanding of the fighters technical ability or usual game plan. I don’t think Rogan does much of that.

I remember before a recent Olivera fight when asked about his style Rogan just said something like ‘he’s so technical and…he has a very technical style’ and didn’t say much of substance.

Back