When did you start finding older women attractive?

I'm 34 and i still don't

My main relationship is 32 but is a years long thing, dating new stuff is almost ever below 30

I'm also developing the idea most guys with "fetish" like milf/older women, chubbies/fats, "hot" butterface etc
are most of times guys who want the slowest prey and still brag they got EXACTLY what they wanted

I can accept the tastes in holy debates like perfect small hard anti-gravity tits vs huge heavy bouncing ones

But not on whale hunters or bold ones searching for some 40something divorced woman willing to self-esteem-fucking a younger guy

Imho 20 to 25, good looking, feminine and in shape it's still the golden standard lol
Physical wise
Head wise i like 25 to 30

I also realized i find kinda repulsive the negativity many single 30+ (more 35+) single women seem to fall in

Not pretending it's the truth, just my 2cents

When I was 11 or 12 years old. My friend and I would refer to them as "Experienced".

Never gone out with anyone younger than myself. Not planned it like that it's just how it worked out..

Google 50yo woman and enjoy the photogenic models.
Then search tinder or pof for 50yo women and behold the ravages of age

I also don't share the mindset younger women are all self entiteled bitches while older ones are the avatars of all good qualities lol

I've know a good amount of absolutely golden girls that still have to hit the 30s, and good amount of older women with absolute rotting souls (and holes) lol

I've actually seen the thing of older women becoming less bitch with age, but is often related to them not be theyr former self anymore
The "you have to walk barefoot from south pole to north pole for this vagina" attitude works better at 25 than at 45, no shit sherlock

But i don't respect that much that kind of peace, sound more like surrendered army rather than a peaceful country lol

There are loads of attractive female celebrities in their 30’s imo.

I know barely any women in their thirties who haven’t let their fans figure go and one of them is anorexic.

I'm 34 and i still don't

My main relationship is 32 but is a years long thing, dating new stuff is almost ever below 30

I'm also developing the idea most guys with "fetish" like milf/older women, chubbies/fats, "hot" butterface etc
are most of times guys who want the slowest prey and still brag they got EXACTLY what they wanted

I can accept the tastes in holy debates like perfect small hard anti-gravity tits vs huge heavy bouncing ones

But not on whale hunters or bold ones searching for some 40something divorced woman willing to self-esteem-fucking a younger guy

Imho 20 to 25, good looking, feminine and in shape it's still the golden standard lol
Physical wise

I also realized i find kinda repulsive the negativity many single 30+ (more 35+) single women seem to fall in

Maybe in some cases it’s bragging/maintaing self esteem but for a guy like Macron French president 40 years old married to 65 years old he could easily do better superficially.

Possibly for a guy like that he’s so stimulated by his career that sexing it up takes a back seat.

Get your testosterone levels checked. That or it some mental fetish. Yeah you can find them attractive but i fail see how it some evolutionary or historical advantage to go after women OLDER than yourself i mean that no disrepect just truth it never works out and there is not evolutionary or historical or anything to suggest it was made be that way. Let alone much older than yourself. Yeah for quick easy sex or if she attractive but idea to spend life with her? it never works!

i dont know. the rest of world seems to want younger than them for good reason.

Early 20s. I like em older.

And younger

Really i just like women. Ill take what i can get.

I'm 34 and i still don't

Physical wise

That is a pretty negative thing to assume unless you want to believe all 7B people in the world should all be attracted to the same type.

Of course there should be lots in the centre or 'norm' but also there should be wide variance outside that. it is a good thing that every guy does not like the and want to go after the exact same woman.

In my experience it seems most guys want the youngest and prettiest girl possible that they think will be acceptable and they put youth and looks over personality and drama and maturity and that certainly is not my interest.

Thinking out loud as ts's brain the answer is when you gave up trying to attract younger girls. I kid, I kid.

Theres lots of hot older women on tinder in my area. All the ugly girls are on PoF. 5 steps above tinder is Bumble which is nothing but 7-10's

This is the gal I dated 2 years ago on her 50th birthday and since her picture is out their publicly i feel fine posting it, albeit in the spoiler box.

Everyone who met her thought she was 40 at most and most thought she was gorgeous, as did I.

Untitleda.png

Why would any man wanna bang a 50 year old over a 25-26-27 year old is beyond me.

One looks great and the other doesn’t

I had a friend who worked at K-Mart and stole tons of items he'd sell like some kind of suburban fence. I was bought a PlayStation from him and got a look at his cache, which also hid some dirty magazines. It was all old ladies.

{<doc}

And this was just after I'd met his mother, whom I found out looked exactly like him. Not unlike Larry Johnson and Grand Mama, which I is how I still refer to him to this day. Rough day, aside from that Playstation.

I just turned 30, and am amazed at how often I now find myself attracted to professional women 40 or even 50+.

Girls in their 20s seem ditzy. Women in their 30s are all either ugly spinsters, or cliquey moms who mom-shame each other.

By contrast, there's a certain fantasy to a 40+ year old woman. She doesn't want any more kids, and typically knows what she wants out of life.

/currently married with two kids under 3.

Thoughts? How high would you go?

How high? 65. Fuck it, 70. I think with me it started when I was around 20. 20 is children, 30 is drama. 40+ is where it's at.

I never cared about age even till this day. Of course as women start reaching a certain age physical attractiveness starts to diminish, but in general I don't discriminate age. 18 or 60 or anywhere inbetween. If their attractive, their attractive.

Back