Which fighter has the best voice?

Ngannou by far.

Ngannou's voice has cured my anxiety and is very calming. Now that he's more fluent in English he should narrate audiobooks. Maybe mindfulness type books, or meditation tapes. Soft tone, low pitch and diction is just right. The man could gently lull me to sleep while talking about a game plan for his next fight.

If language were the barrier, he would have been hired to narrate audiobooks in French.

If something is slick, it is done in a skilful and attractive way and seems expensive, but it often contains no important or interesting ideas. McGregor's talks contain no important ideas indeed, but they are not attractive, either.
Conor literally is spitting poetry every time he’s in a press conference you’re crazy

This is the only sensible answer.

Who the hell listens to Conor's squeaking or Jon Jones' phony up and actually thinks it's something beautiful, lol.
Lmao why did you include my quote?

Maybe not the deepest voice....but when he was not impress....he was not impress.

Money talks it’s gotta be Connor without a doubt. Numbers don’t lie. Second place I’m teetering between Jones and vintage bj penn.

When Conor speaks, everyone listens.

Not to mention zero quiver in his voice unlike the majority of fighters I sense have anxiety issues or don't truly believe what they're speaking.

Conor, Ferguson and Masvidal. Top tier voices the 3 of them.

Voice is a weird thing. I used to have an awesome voice but recently in the past 5 years or so it lost a lot of its regularity and power and clarity. Not sure what is going on.

When Conor speaks, everyone listens.

Not to mention zero quiver in his voice unlike the majority of fighters I sense have anxiety issues or don't truly believe what they're speaking.
He sure seemed to be in a spot of bother when he couldnt look in Khabib in the eye and accused him of having blue lips.

Conor, Ferguson and Masvidal. Top tier voices the 3 of them.

Voice is a weird thing. I used to have an awesome voice but recently in the past 5 years or so it lost a lot of its regularity and power and clarity. Not sure what is going on.
Too much beer and smokes maybe?

Jones's voice is good. Many big fighters, such as Tyson, have high–pitch voice. Pitch of Lesnar's voice is so high that it is annoying.

Overeem too. Especially when he was Ubereem. Which reminds me, Bob Sapp has exactly the voice your'd expect. A great voice.

That new girl Yin Yang has a nice voice.

I also like to listen to Till, Khabib and Natty Goat.

IDK if beer has an effect.
Smokes : my voice was better when I used to smoke lol.
lol fuck
Beer def had an effect on my voice the next day. I dont notice it as much now but when i was younger.

Back