Why does Trump and Republicans hate people who work for a living?

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Republican party has been complicit in Union busting since Reagan.

Trump is no different. He hates workers.

Why?

Why does Trump, Reagan, Reps, ect. hate the people that vote for them so much?

Discuss....

Last edited:
LOL, the Republican Party has been against unions since the turn of the 20th century. Sure, Reagan ramped up union busting and cash grabs for the rich substantially, but the GOP has been the party of big business since Reconstruction.

Anyways, they don't hate workers. They just really like the money they get from people who do. And, being whores with absolutely no principle or care about their constituents or the state of the polity or its institutions, they have no problem railroading working folks to keep the checks flowing in.

It's better than burnie taking 75% of my fucking paycheck

I don't feel the Bern. Fuck the Bern.

They don't hate them, enough of them are the useful idiots that allow the Republican party to have power. The day working people wake up to what the Republicans are really about it is the end of the party.

It's better than burnie taking 75% of my fucking paycheck

I don't feel the Bern. Fuck the Bern.

Not if you work. Bernie was never coming for workers. That is the lie the union buster's told you to get you to vote for someone who hates you.

Why?

Why do Trump, Reagan, Reps, ect. hate the people that vote for them so much?

Discuss....

We hate people who are perfectly capable of working, but refuse to.

Some people refuse to help themselves. I say fuck’em.

We hate people who are perfectly capable of working, but refuse to.

Some people refuse to help themselves. I say fuck’em.

Then why has the Republican party been engaged in Union busting for going on 40 years now?

Bernie wouldn't need to raise taxes 1 penny if he stopped the endless wars and brought 90% of our troops home

I am a believer u can have strong Union membership and low taxes also

Then why has the Republican party been engaged in Union busting for going on 40 years now?

Well, republican leadership is a different story, I thought you meant the voters.

The truth is big buisiness pays them shit tons of money to do their bidding. I don’t like it, but to me, it’s way down the list of shit I care about.

I don’t know a single person this issue has effected.

Why?

Why does Trump, Reagan, Reps, ect. hate the people that vote for them so much?

Discuss....
I can't really see what he's done that has hurt me so badly. What has he done to me?

I can't really see what he's done that has hurt me so badly. What has he done to me?

If you aren't in a union, he has just put more down ward pressure on your wages and benefits.

Employers compete in a workers market. The value of my union wages and benefits sets the market place for labor.

When Republicans union bust, they attack your wages and benefits, as well as mine.

Trump just appointed the conservative fucko Supreme Court Justice that is about to hand unions their biggest as kicking. Members will no longer have to pay fair share dues. See Janus vs afsme, it's a current case.

Well, republican leadership is a different story, I thought you meant the voters.

The truth is big buisiness pays them shit tons of money to do their bidding. I don’t like it, but to me, it’s way down the list of shit I care about.

I don’t know a single person this issue has effected.

You do though. The middle class has been disappearing because the unions started to dissappear.

I really wish my fellow workers were better capitalists, and understood that labor is a commodity, that operates in a market place.

Unions set the mean value of labor by market place.

Bernie wouldn't need to raise taxes 1 penny if he stopped the endless wars and brought 90% of our troops home

I am a believer u can have strong Union membership and low taxes also

In theory.

In reality, he would get assissinated.

You do though. The middle class has been disappearing because the unions started to dissappear.

I really wish my fellow workers were better capitalists, and understood that labor is a commodity, that operates in a market place.

Unions set the mean value of labor by market place.

Like I said, every single person I know who wants to work has a job that reflects their intelligence and life choices.

I’m sorry man, it just isn’t something that effects me.

Like I said, every single person I know who wants to work has a job that reflects their intelligence and life choices.

I’m sorry man, it just isn’t something that effects me.

Sweatshop workers have jobs too.

If that’s all you have to offer society, you don’t deserve a life of luxury.

Sorry, that’s the truth.

Who is talking luxery?

Do you think factory workers in the 70's were living a life of luxery?

I think you forgot the lesson of WWII BTW, when the shit hits the fan, Audie Murphy isn't going to be a CEO, or politician.

Back