Why is Cyborg praised for her kickboxing showing but Conor bashed?

Love it. Cybor going for the same old looping arm punch she always throws. Her nuthuggers love to talk about how great she is, but from a skills standpoint, she's fucking terrible.

Her striking technique is still miles ahead of most women in WMMA...

{<jordan}

Cyborg lost, and Baars outclassed her. Cyborg has size and strength on people, and that's it.

Is there a reason a pure MT stylist SHOULDN'T have outclassed her...in an MT fight???

{<jordan}
No it's not. It's atrocious.She just hits hard. That's all most people care about. She still doesn't have a clean KO to her name.

True story, she gets a lot of stick for lack of competition and other things- and deservedly so. But when it comes to this fight, I always see her getting respect for taking on a champion in her own sport and being competitive.
Well she didn't fight a 40 year old lady 2 years retired who still had to carry her for multiple rounds in their fight. End of the day they both deserve respect tho

She didn't go around trying to promote it as the fight of the century, she didn't try to convince anyone it wasn't a massive mismatch, she didn't claim she would have an easy win.
imagine a fighter promoting a big fight. don't forget, she also didn't make much money. but she has purity on her side.

Love it. Cybor going for the same old looping arm punch she always throws. Her nuthuggers love to talk about how great she is, but from a skills standpoint, she's fucking terrible.
LOL
Just to put into perspective: Conor was terrible against a retired fighter and was finished by him. Cyborg went the distance against an active fighter in her prime.

Bottom line: she went the distance against an undefeated, undisputed legend of the sport.....

You are just too fucking stupid if you think Cyborg did poorly against her.

LOL
Just to put into perspective: Conor was terrible against a retired fighter and was finished by him. Cyborg went the distance against an active fighter in her prime.

Bottom line: she went the distance against an undefeated, undisputed legend of the sport.....

The Irony of your sig Is quite profound.

LOL

She didn't do great like her nuthuggers claim. Both Conor and Cyborg went into sports they claimed to be great at, both got owned.

Choose you own adventure
TU8sK0e.jpg
th
cris-cyborg-shredded40-480w.jpg
I don't know I wood take one for the team and get dominated by this beast lol.

Bah. I still wish this card had happened.

cyborg-thailand.jpg

Report: ‘Cris Cyborg’ To Compete in Two Muay Thai Fights in One Night, Because She’s Just That Nasty

It hasn’t even been two weeks since Cristiane “Cyborg” Justino fought and won in MMA against Marloes Coenen at Invicta FC 6, but the new featherweight champion has booked not one but two Muay Thai fights for herself on August 25th in Thailand. “Cyborg will take on France’s top kickboxer Angelique Pitiot and Italy’s Annalisa Bucci*, with one taking three rounds and the other two rounds,” Wombat Sports reports.

http://www.cagepotato.com/cris-cybo...ght-august-25th-because-shes-just-that-nasty/

--
I thought a fight with Baars would provide everyone with a good idea of where Cyborg actually stood in MT. 8)

* Too bad Annalisa Bucci couldn't keep her MMA fight with Marloes Coenen standing. I would have liked to see her go further in MMA. Ended up 7-4.

{<jordan}

Is there a reason a pure MT stylist SHOULDN'T have outclassed her...in an MT fight???

That's not an accomplishment. Her striking technique is behind Joanna, Valentina, Holm, and scores of others. 'Is there a reason...' Why yes, there is. Competition in women's MT is non-existent.

Cyborg fought someone her size and age

Not someone retired and 25 pounds lighter

Conor fought the greatest boxer of this generation. I could actually tell you facts about Mayweather's competition. You couldn't tell me a damn thing about Baars'.

She didn't do great like her nuthuggers claim. Both Conor and Cyborg went into sports they claimed to be great at, both got owned.

Cris was 2-0 in MT with 7 years between the fights before Baars fight...she claimed she was running the sport of Muay Thai or something?

That's not an accomplishment. Her striking technique is behind Joanna, Valentina, Holm, and scores of others. 'Is there a reason...' Why yes, there is. Competition in women's MT is non-existent.

Competition is "non-existent" in women's MT as you say, yet Baars was somehow able to accumulate a record of 42-3.

Where are the female MMA fighters with 40+ fights?

Meanwhile, Ronda is a WMMA legend with 14 fights.

<TheWire1>

"scores of others"

<YeahOKJen>

Cyborg lost every round (should have, anyways). It was a slaughter.

Last edited:
Competition is "non-existent" in women's MT as you say, yet Baars was somehow able to accumulate a record of 42-3.

Where are the female MMA fighters with 40+ fights?

Meanwhile, Ronda is a WMMA legend with 14 fights.

<TheWire1>

"scores of others"

<YeahOKJen>

You're a bit retarded. Jorina Baars has been fighting since the year 2000. Ronda didn't have her first fight until 2011. A Kickboxer/Muay Thai fighter is almost always going to have more fights than an MMA fighter. That's the nature of a sport built around 24 hour tournaments, shorter training camps, and small purses. Ronda doesn't have to compete as much or stay around as long because she's actually paid well. The fact that she was able to amass a large record doesn't mean there's competition. There are female Boxers with records like that. No one believes there's competition in women's Boxing (except fellow retards). Butterbean managed to go 63-1 between 1994 and 2001. That doesn't mean the Super Heavyweight division had any real competition.

Last edited:
Cyborg doesn't have an army of adult men that act like teenage girls.

Conor does.

Post up where Cyborg talked all kinds of shit before the fight about ko'ing that chick in the 1st round, how she was too small etc. I'll wait...

Conor fought the greatest boxer of this generation. I could actually tell you facts about Mayweather's competition. You couldn't tell me a damn thing about Baars'.
My point still stands despite this irrelevant nonsense you posted

Cyborg lost, and Baars outclassed her. Cyborg has size and strength on people, and that's it.

LOL
Cyborg was

as they should.
If any MMA fighter wins against someone who dedicated their life to a different sport, it should be a fluke, and nothing more.
Even if Conor would have KTFO Floyd, it would be a fluke.

What I don't understand is how you even expected a different result.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back