Will Jon Jones fight in 2023?

Jones will NEVER fight Curtis Blades. See, that's why i didn't vote for you, because your takes are just copied from UFC press releases. Think about this for a second, what in the world would Jones have to gain from losing badly to a relative nobody?

He's unranked now and forever at hw.

I don't think he would fight either of them but he's definitely not fighting Blaydes no matter what. He might believe for a second that he could come up with a grappling plan for Ngannou, but there is no plan for Blaydes. Blaydes is a guaranteed L. In fact I believe the UFC may be using Blaydes to pressure Jones into a Ngannou fight.

Jones will pick blaydes apart and blaydes will be gassed out by the third.
blaydes has a punchers chance just like anyone does against bones but it’s less likely than most of his fight.

blaydes is way too slow and isn’t busy enough to pose any problems.

jones does everything better by far. Way more experience can go 5 easy.
Blaydes has better 1 punch ending power which you have to run into as his timing is just so bad and he will be in slow motion.

Jones will pick blaydes apart and blaydes will be gassed out by the third.
blaydes has a punchers chance just like anyone does against bones but it’s less likely than most of his fight.

blaydes is way too slow and isn’t busy enough to pose any problems.

jones does everything better by far. Way more experience can go 5 easy.
Blaydes has better 1 punch ending power which you have to run into as his timing is just so bad and he will be in slow motion.
Na. Jon can't hurt Curtis, he will lose any grappling exchange, and will lose anything in the pocket. He can try to run and kick for 5 rounds while blayds walks him down but that won't translate well on his scorecards. Not at HW.

Most likely and probably against a favourable matchup.

Back