Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

fk that noise. Women make themselves available for men they find themselves sexually attracted to. Women will not spend time alone after work with a non gay guy if he's the office creeper or butt ugly. Also, if you're not invited to tag along, that's a huge red flag. 1), the outting is a chance for her to take a break or get away from you. 2) She'll use the opportunity to dump on you to him, which provides him pivot points to spit some game. And since they are already alone, he wouldn't have to do much work anyway. Always bottom line a roasties scheme.
You sound horribly insecure. Just sayin'.

Women also like to have friends, male friends who they have no interest in. Also her having someone to talk to especially if she has frustrations is a good thing. Trust is a thing. People need to try it.

We trust each other and have hung out with our friends of the opposite sex alone here and there. But we generally hang out together because all of our friends but a few are married or in relationships.

Nah at the end of the day if someones gonna cheat they will find a way. We have had threads like this where dudes say their wives agreed to have no male friends and they think its a full proof way to know shes being faithful but its not.

She can just go out by herself and meet up with someone easily and youll be none of the wiser.

Just trust shes not a ho bag or dont and move on.

Fax

I think every man should be confident enough to let their woman do as they please, I live by this rule of "I'll give you enough rope to hang yourself". At the end of the day you want to be her best option, that way if she feel like hanging out with another dude, she would figure on her own that you are the best out there for her.

I half agree. If a girl is gonna cheat on you, ain't nothing you can do about it short of locking her up 'Beauty and the Beast' style.

However, there are some cases where a girl wouldn't normally cheat but a certain opportunity presented itself.

A friend of mine was cool with his wife hanging out with her male friend that she had known for a few years before they met. He was devastated when he ended up catching his wife and the dude in bed, even after she had assured him for years that he wasn’t “her type,” and that she would never sleep with him.

Another guy I work with was engaged and just found a condom under his fiancé’s bed. She is 25 and had a 43 year old “friend” that would hang out alone with her at his or her place to catch up and watch movies. She had told my co worker several times not to worry about it, because she wasn’t attracted to him. She tried to say that the condom wasn’t from her friend (even though he was at her apartment the night before watching a movie), but that she used the condom on her dildo to keep it clean.

Moral of the story? Don’t trust a ho.

My wife gets along with guys better than woman. No issues.

I'm not going full Mike Pence myself, so it's hard to reasonably expect the same from a mate

A friend of mine was cool with his wife hanging out with her male friend that she had known for a few years before they met. He was devastated when he ended up catching his wife and the dude in bed, even after she had assured him for years that he wasn’t “her type,” and that she would never sleep with him.

Another guy I work with was engaged and just found a condom under his fiancé’s bed. She is 25 and had a 43 year old “friend” that would hang out alone with her at his or her place to catch up and watch movies. She had told my co worker several times not to worry about it, because she wasn’t attracted to him. She tried to say that the condom wasn’t from her friend (even though he was at her apartment the night before watching a movie), but that she used the condom on her dildo to keep it clean.

Moral of the story? Don’t trust a ho.
ya nothing there is specific to a gal having a male 'friend'.

There is no way you can keep a gal, inclined to cheat, from cheating. And trying to keep her away from male friends does zero. if she is inclined and motivated to cheat she can walk into any coffee shop or grocery store and just smile at a few random guys until she gets some play and she can have someone in bed with her within the hour.

(edit : @Kframe this is for you too)

Fuck no, and I'd probably dump her for suggesting it. How many women do you hang out with who you would never fuck? Like most, it's right around 0, and it's never the creepy awkward guy they're trying to hang out with. It's mostly cause I work with housewives, but I've had literally over 50 married women try to fuck me and thought, why the hell would her husband even be cool with her coming over here? I've been cheated on myself by a gf who's just "hanging out with a male friend" and have had the tits and vaginas of married women in my face because they were "just hanging out" at my place.

Women also like to have friends, male friends who they have no interest in. Also her having someone to talk to especially if she has frustrations is a good thing. Trust is a thing. People need to try it.
No dude they dont. Any guy that has a dick is thinking about sticking it in the female hes with unless shes ugly. This is like the 3rd topic I have seen you white knighting in today.

This is why I can't have girlfriends, I'd rather just deal with a little gonnorhea from Tinder whores every once in a while than get cucked by some bitch fucking her guy friends/dudes at work behind my back. Nowadays girls have every boyfriend they ever fucked at the click of a button on facebook so it's like man I'll pass, I don't do boyfriend/girlfriend games.

I read a book a long time ago about the psychology of cheating or something, it said that there is no such thing as a man and woman just being friends, there will always be sexual tension between a man and woman who are "friends".

Trust is a thing. But you must realize that many acts of adultery start as innocent friendships.. Id say a large percentage of them based on what I have been reading. I think you are too trusting. Sad fact of the matter is, most men who are being cheated on do not ever know about it or catch it. It is best to establish relationship rules so that help prevent it.

Back