Social WR Lounge v209: The liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin

Should there be an offical 2021 WR predictions thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston (-450) vs Tulsa (+360)

so 5 bucks on Houston would win $1.11

In college basketball the team that wins will score first in 60% of the games.

you bet 5 bucks at (-106) that Houston scores first you would win $4.70

seems like a better use of $5 over a period of time, but I am new to betting.

Nice to see that Nazi Newt got banned finally.

Tuesday. 14 hour road trip, I'll be here until Thursday. I'm trying to be responsible and not bang five girls like last time I visited and didn't post anything on social media about being here.

Oklahoma isn't taking Covid seriously at all.

Be safe, gingerbro. When this shit clears up you owe me a visit.

Yeah sometimes grownups do reply with a gif like that, especially on a forum filled with bad faith posters who are known to waste people's time. Kind of like you are doing with me in this stupid conversation we are having. Strange how 'interested' in the Cali exodus you are given that all you mustered up in reply when given a source is "thanks" yet here you are typing up sentence after sentence in attempts to fling shit my way. Think the effort you are putting out shows where your true interests lie. But if you want to keep insinuating I am mad and crying, by all means go ahead. You do you bud, just wish you weren't so fucking awkward about it.
I read the data and sources Jack put up. I got the info I asked for. No need for a lengthy drawn out reply for that is there? I mean you really think I need to have a lengthy reply to facts? I asked for info and got it. End of story. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Not everyone comes here to argue like you do. I saw an interesting claim I asked for a source and got it. End of story. The only problem is posters like you who go off and assume there’s more to it than that and make a big deal about it. And that’s the heart of this, you made an assumption and you were wrong. You posted in a childish manner and it got reciprocated and you’ve thrown a tantrum since.

Follow your own advice and grow up. Not everyone is here to shit post. I asked for info and got it. Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back