Media Yahoo Sports Poll'd 10,000+ People Ranking ALL UFC 300 Fights And The Results Are..

Oh look, people are uninterested in Bo? How strange. I thought I kept seeing people defend his position of being like the only unranked fight on the card being on the main because of what a star he is.

Last edited:
Put Zhang vs Yan down below Holly vs Kayla. Push Jim Miller up below Figgy vs Garbrandt and it is all set IMO.
I think Miller vs Green will be a pretty boring fight IMO other than Jim Miller legacy fight.

The Kayla vs Holm at least has some intrigue in the actual fight.

Last edited:
Oh look, people are disinterested in Bo? How strange. I thought I kept seeing people defend his position of being like the only unranked fight on the card being on the main because of what a star he is.

He's on there to give him exposure because they want him to become a star, not because he is one already.

Oh look, people are disinterested in Bo? How strange. I thought I kept seeing people defend his position of being like the only unranked fight on the card being on the main because of what a star he is.

In fairness, it's hardly inspiring matchmaking. Cody Brundage is a guy nobody outside of the hardcore has ever heard of. One of his most recent wins was a DQ that probably stopped him getting cut.

It's Bellator booking, only Bellator would have had the decency to prelim that fight on a random show rather than making it a marquee on the biggest show of the decade.

No disrespect to Bo. He's allowed to take his time, it's just he shouldn't expect the MMA audience to care particularly until he's ready for interesting fights.

Strange results.

In reality,

Gaethje vs Holloway
Pereira vs Hill
Jiri vs Rakic
Holm vs Harrison
Green vs Miller
Garbrandt vs Figuredo
Katter vs Sterling
Oliveira vs whoever the fuck that is
Bo Nickel vs whoever the fuck that is
the rest in no particular order

In fairness, it's hardly inspiring matchmaking. Cody Brundage is a guy nobody outside of the hardcore has ever heard of. One of his most recent wins was a DQ that probably stopped him getting cut.

It's Bellator booking, only Bellator would have had the decency to prelim that fight on a random show rather than making it a marquee on the biggest show of the decade.

No disrespect to Bo. He's allowed to take his time, it's just he shouldn't expect the MMA audience to care particularly until he's ready for interesting fights.
Honestly don't know why they didn't just give him Paul Craig or Ikram Aliskerov the 2 people who called Bo out.

It would've been a far more intriguing fight.

Tsarukyan vs Oliveira should totally be #1, two of the most talented fighters alive with both great striking and great grappling, in their primes, with legitimately two-sided debate about who's going to win and whether it's going to be by standup, sub, or GnP

And I put Fig-Garbrandt down near the bottom cause Garbrandt isn't even a top 15 fighter. Fig already beat Font to be #8, idk what people were smoking to put that at #5 in the poll

But at least the voters put the Bo Nickal fight down near the bottom where it belongs

Honestly don't know why they didn't just give him Paul Craig or Ikram Aliskerov the 2 people who called Bo out.

My pick a while back for a very beatable experienced opponent was Bruno Silva.

And after watching Weidman-Silva, I think that was the right call.

I think anyone with 20+ fights is a monumental jump and Bo might lose to any of them simply by virtue of having so little experience, but like I say, if that's the case then just prelim the dude for now until it gets interesting. If he can't even face the likes of Bruno Silva and we're getting Cody Brundage, then no, that ain't interesting anybody.

Yeah, seems ok. Bo Nickal is doing a great of managing how to be a prospect with quick finishes that nobody cares to watch by continuing to crush cans.

I wouldn't care so much about the main card placement if it was at least against an interesting style matchup, but no it's Cody fucking Brundage who shouldn't even be in the UFC lmao.

Hill/Pereira being above Charles/Arman is blasphemy
Over 100,000 votes and only 644 more votes.. pretty dang close. I prefer the Charles/Arman fight, but I can see Hill/Pereira edging it out due to it being a title fight.

Even an aged name fighter like Weidman or Tavares would be more interesting

Casuals are better than I thought. I have similar rankings more or less. Guess it's pretty universal how people see this card.

Back