Doom

That sucks. Fortunately for me, I never encountered that.

I played it for 18 days, 0 crashes, 0 bugs. Thunder storm knocked out my power while playing, and that's all it took. Developer mode activated.

I'm curious what id commenting about it is going to do? I'm sure they're aware of the bug. If they don't have a fix yet but say something about it, what good does that do?

I know 1.03 was recently released but didn't seem to address the issue.

Hopefully there's a patch soon.

Holy shit lol, check out this poor guy's post.

Still no word from iD\Bethesda on a hotfix?

I reached level 12 on Ultra Violence with 100% secrets and my game crashed to desktop for the first time (during a quick save I believe).

I reloaded my game and was stuck in Dev mode, tried all the fixes without any luck, this was four days ago.

I bit the bullet today deleted saves (deleted entire doom folder in my documents) started again reached level 3 saved game exited went the shops got home reloaded and bang developer mode was back, WTF is going on?

Holy shit lol, check out this poor guy's post.

Still no word from iD\Bethesda on a hotfix?

I reached level 12 on Ultra Violence with 100% secrets and my game crashed to desktop for the first time (during a quick save I believe).

I reloaded my game and was stuck in Dev mode, tried all the fixes without any luck, this was four days ago.

I bit the bullet today deleted saves (deleted entire doom folder in my documents) started again reached level 3 saved game exited went the shops got home reloaded and bang developer mode was back, WTF is going on?

Tough pill but sooner the better. That really sucks. It's a bummer none of those fixes worked out.

Has anyone got 100% yet? I only have a few trophies left to get. The snapmap ones and completing the first level on Ultra Nightmare.

I'm fairly close. I've gotten the Ultra Nightmare trophy out of the way, just need the MP/Snapmap ones now.

I probably could, but I can't be bothered to go back and get the data logs I missed

The rich get richer rune is straight up cheat mode. You just can't die. I micro missile all the demons without ever getting hit. All modes are a cake walk once you get that rune.

I only got 3 runes cause them shits is too damn hard
I get frustrated and give up after like 10 failed tries

^ i got the ultra nightmare one earlier, not proud to say but i used the glitch. I got through the first fight alright but i was getting mauled on the second big fight.

Only 2 snapmap trophies left for the plat

What glitch is that?

It's nuts how people even discover this stuff.

latest

I actually want to make a legit effort at UN.

I'm sure my ass is done in the second stage but I want to try. The game is so hard for this run in the beginning because of the lack of power ups.

Made it through hell before ever realizing I had 20 weapon upgrade tokens lol

Just turmed on my Xbone and my whole fuckin campaign is deleted!
This is fuckin bullshit oh Im so triggered right now
I was damn near at the end too
How the fuck did it just get deleted!
I just got done laughing at PC gamers for that crash bug that deletes their game too and now I get fucked the same way
This is some cruel, cruel irony
Fuck this game

All my achievements, weapons, and completed levels were still there it was just my campaign that was gone so I played through my last completed level to the first checkpoint and then saved to the title screen just to see what happened and my campaign reappeared

Finished the game yesterday on Ultra Violence. I definitely made the right choice picking that on the first playthrough, made the game more intense. Now wondering if I should play it on Nightmare. I died a lot on Ultra Violence :(

Nightmare isn't that hard but the difference is noticeable.

I messed with some video settings last night and wanted to test them out so I jumped into a stage on UV after playing Nightmare and I don't think I fell below 200 health once, even in some of the more difficult fights.

Back