Doom

Lol, I bought one in good condition WITH an instruction manual for $25.

Suck it
Bobby-Hill.gif

Any Rainbow Six or SWAT fans around these parts? ;)

At its E3 2016 press conference, Bethesda announced that DOOM’s level creator Snapmap will be getting a host of new and free content which includes new weapons, props, models and more. Additionally, players will be able to create their own single-player experiences with it as well.

If that wasn’t enough, new multiplayer modes are also being rolled out by id Software with the introduction of the “Exodus” and “Sector” modes, as well as a new free-for-all mode for TDM (set for release this summer). According to Bethesda, all modes will be available for all existing maps.

Bethesda also announced “Unto the Evil,” which is paid DOOM multiplayer DLC. It will include three new maps (Offering, Cataclysm and Ritual), a new demon enemy called The Harvester, new guns, taunts and more.

Finally, Bethesda announced that DOOM is getting a free demo on PS4, Xbox One and PC for this week only and will include the game’s first level.

Performed a glory kill and got launched through the environment into a sea of pixels and died. This game can eat a dick.

LOL imagine DOOM in that engine. Would be a clown fiesta

Just turmed on my Xbone and my whole fuckin campaign is deleted!
This is fuckin bullshit oh Im so triggered right now
I was damn near at the end too
How the fuck did it just get deleted!
I just got done laughing at PC gamers for that crash bug that deletes their game too and now I get fucked the same way
This is some cruel, cruel irony
Fuck this game

The PC bug hit me but it didn't delete all my shit, it just put the game into developer mode which in turn forced me to delete my own shit. You are saying yours was auto-deleted?

I wouldn't say it sucks, but it's nothing special and has a low skill ceiling.

I'm not much into Doom multi-player but I would actually pay pretty good money for some DLC in the single player.

Haha actually thought of that gif when i said i used the glitch. A most shameful act indeed.

I can confirm that the glitch is still in play as of today, 6/15. Took me a couple tries to kill all the demons up to the point where you jump on the ledge. Thing is I'm pretty sure I could finish it out legit but I gotta be honest, I'm just not as young and enthusiastic a gamer as I used to be so I'll take the shameful route on this one achievement rather than pull my hair out for 20 hours getting the map down smooth. See that's the thing, my 25 year old self would have taken it as a personal challenge, my current self doesn't give a shit lol.

I can confirm that the glitch is still in play as of today, 6/15. Took me a couple tries to kill all the demons up to the point where you jump on the ledge. Thing is I'm pretty sure I could finish it out legit but I gotta be honest, I'm just not as young and enthusiastic a gamer as I used to be so I'll take the shameful route on this one achievement rather than pull my hair out for 20 hours getting the map down smooth. See that's the thing, my 25 year old self would have taken it as a personal challenge, my current self doesn't give a shit lol.

Haha i'm the same, i knew i could've finished it legit but i took the easy way out to get the plat quicker so i could move onto Dark Souls 3.

Nice. I'm looking forward to One Flag CTF. I remember playing that mode on another game, maybe one of the Unreal Tournament games? I don't remember exactly but that mode is a lot of fun. I really like capture the flag in general though.

WARNING: BOSS SPOILERS AHEAD!

Last edited:
Saw this and thought you guys might appreciate it.

So I was absolutely sure that Samuel Hayden was voiced by Lance Henriksen. Apparently he's not, it's some guy named Darin De Paul. Anyone else wrong on this one?

Huh, I figured it was him too. I heard the voice and thought "Oh hey, it's Admiral Hackett from Mass Effect 3" but evidently it's not.

Crazy similar voices once passed through the filter they use in DOOM.

Huh, I figured it was him too. I heard the voice and thought "Oh hey, it's Admiral Hackett from Mass Effect 3" but evidently it's not.

Crazy similar voices once passed through the filter they use in DOOM.

Yeah, my first thought was "hey, it's Bishop!". Ha, nope!

Finally coming up on the end of my Ultra Violence playthrough. I can tell you one thing: It's been a whole hell of a lot more intense (and fun) than my initial Hurt Me Plenty playthrough. Since enemies do so much more damage, I've felt the need to use the BFG, chainsaw, powerups, and even teleporters/jump pads far more than before. I've still found a few sections to be a bit easy though, especially after acquiring certain runes/upgrades, so I'm really excited about taking on Nightmare next!

Back