Is Ryan Phillippe underrated?

I love him in Way of the Gun...never seen him anything since.

I would recommend both Antitrust and Gosford Park, but with reservations. For Antitrust, you have to enjoy thrillers about computers. If that's not your thing, you won't find it interesting. For Gosford Park, you have to enjoy a film that's pretty quiet and largely just British people being British in the 1930s.

Crash is one that I didn't particularly like but it did win the Academy Award for Best Picture. Flags of Our Fathers was good. Breach was decent. The Lincoln Lawyer was pretty good and also served as the kick-off for Matthew McConaughey's resurrection.

Have you seen this? It was filmed in Shreveport. Ryan directed and starred in it. @BisexualMMA @shadow_priest_x

catch-hell-poster.jpg

Don't listen to the haters bro. Macgruber is a classic. They got a sequel in the works too

A sequel? Isn't the original one of the biggest box office disasters in history?

I actually did see this one, yeah. It was okay.

It was at least interesting to see what he can do as a director.

Wasn't great by any means but it was entertaining. There's bunch of movies made in the Bayou State.

Citizen Kane, Shawshank and Blade Runner all bombed as well bro
Yes but those movies didnt get sequels a short time later.

shooter is a cool show and one of the few shows I still watch at the time it airs every week,shooter and GOT might be the only shows I don't watch later on dvr or netflix

shooter is a cool show and one of the few shows I still watch at the time it airs every week,shooter and GOT might be the only shows I don't watch later on dvr or netflix

I might check it out tonight. If not tonight, probably tomorrow.

How far into the season is it?

Yes but those movies didnt get sequels a short time later.

Hollywood knows MacGruber's destined to become legend and this time they're gonna catch the wave with a sequel

What would a SHAWSHANK sequel be like? What's going on there? It can't be a vacation comedy called WEEKEND AT ZIHUATENEO, can it? Like if Boggs was furloughed into the same town and got a job as a mischievous cabin boy, maybe? Bring in Percy from THE GREEN MILE, and Doug Hutchison's actual wife who accidentally (but not ironically nor seductively) calls him dad every now and again.

Back