Total Solar Eclipse

@DynamicLoosener

wKY25MW.jpg

0OgpCYP.jpg

We used raisen bran. musta been too fruity

But it is not possible for a US eclipse on the gif model you keep posting.
Yes, it does and is easily explained. One celestial object has to pass in front of the other and that is all.

Why wouldn't they? They have the regions of illumination and the size and path of the total eclipse confirmed by observers. The calculations should not be that difficult.
I've listened to many flat earth videos, not near as many as scyther. But there is debate on the shape of the firmament, water beyond the firmament between the sun and the earth. So this involves refraction of light. So they say where is the sun and moon in relation to where we see it?

We used raisen bran. musta been too fruity

I had to take the MIL to Dollar Tree to get craft junk for a church function and just happened to pass these boxes. Otherwise I would have ended up using a cereal box. bought everything I needed for $3.

I've listened to many flat earth videos, not near as many as scyther. But there is debate on the shape of the firmament, water beyond the firmament between the sun and the earth. So this involves refraction of light. So they say where is the sun and moon in relation to where we see it?

Wut?

"Liberals" be praying to Allah that the eclipse will purge all the whiteness from the land.

Who is debating what? Flat earthers debating amongst themselves about what batshit stupid idea to run with for the week?

I don't know, but that is part of the flat earth debate going on today.

You make my head hurt more than looking at the sun all morning.

I wish you would have used the time you wasted on flat earth BS learning something real.

I looked through a welders helmet. Looked like a giant pac-man floating up there.

Back