Are Muslims a more common sight in Europe these days?

That is the logical mistake that many people on the conservative side (including myself), often do.

To us that are not in favour or mass-immigration, being a minority in our country is a problem.

For multiculturalists, the notion of "being a minority" is irrelevant because they believe that diversity is what should define the country beforte anything else.
But they (proponents of mass-immigration) will always claim that whites are the majority despite being the minority because they will say that whites are the biggest group and the other minorities are made up of various ethnic groups. So they can play this game of demographics until kingdom come.

They are at the beaches.

It is so sad to me to watch this. Less than a century ago our forefathers laid down their lives taking and defending those beaches for their respective nations. And for what so that their grandchildren could give away Europe to an invading force that would not last a day if Europe would fight?

But they (proponents of mass-immigration) will always claim that whites are the majority despite being the minority because they will say that whites are the biggest group and the other minorities are made up of various ethnic groups. So they can play this game of demographics until kingdom come.

Yeah sure, they will often use this argument. And it makes sense, if you don't believe that any native person from this region has any more right to be there than someone from the other side of the world.

Add to that a nice dose of self-loathing and you are good to go.

Italy.

middle easterns invasion.

before that we already were multiethnic, many from morocco, senegal, albania etc but it increased and last years were tragic.
immigration started way before 2003 in Belgium. the 70's to be precise. a lot of Italians came first (brought a lot of crime with them too.)

look what they did to you in bruxelles.
i go there once a year and after terrorist attacks the metro is half empty still. there are full muslim neighboorhoods, not a good thing trust me.
yes, brussels (especially Molenbeek, Schaarbeek etc) is one of the biggest hotspots for islamic extremism in western europe. i know brussels pretty good, many places are not safe to go. especially as a woman and especially at night.

Eurabia is the theory that Muslims will take over Europe through birthrates, usually projecting he take over to happen within the next few decades. A key error that the people who push this often make is in using the current birth rates and making decades projections based on them that assume the birth rate of Muslims will stay the same when it also falls over time.

Meh Europes well and truly caved into civil war by then. I think the current political climate is being orchestrated to bring liberalism to its knees.

immigration started way before 2003 in Belgium. the 70's to be precise. a lot of Italians came first (brought a lot of crime with them too.)

yes, brussels (especially Molenbeek, Schaarbeek etc) is one of the biggest hotspots for islamic extremism in western europe. i know brussels pretty good, many places are not safe to go. especially as a woman and especially at night.

Yeah I talked to a French guy who is currently living in Brussels. He said that a woman should not wear a skirt at night pretty much everywhere in Brussels.

It's an absolute sh1thole apparently.

It is fascinating to watch some western countries in free fall and just keeping up their own destruction because more than half the population is willing to bite the bullet in the name of diversity.

As I have said many times, Houellebecq puts in best when he says something to the effect that "when a people has lost its viguour and will to keep on existing as a people, it is only natural that they are replaced by something more viguorous".

Yeah I talked to a French guy who is currently living in Brussels. He said that a woman should not wear a skirt at night pretty much everywhere in Brussels.

It's an absolute sh1thole apparently.

It is fascinating to watch some western countries in free fall and just keeping up their own destruction because more than half the population is willing to bite the bullet in the name of diversity.

As I have said many times, Houellebecq puts in best when he says something to the effect that "when a people has lost its viguour and will to keep on existing as a people, it is only natural that they are replaced by something more viguorous".
i had a friend who lived in Brussels south for a while. it was awful. she was never physically attacked, but that's because she didnt come out at night at all. she was verbally harassed every day though.

my mom went to Brussels for a job interview and someone tried to yank her purse, and punched her in the face. she fought back and he ran off but it's awful to see your mom come back home with a black eye and nothing you can do about it because the perp is unknown.

like i said earlier, it's not a war zone either and it's still safer than most parts of the USA. but if you're a woman, i'd seriously advise against going to Brussels or any of the small towns in the neighbourhood of Brussels.

also, don't go to Charleroi (the city where Dutroux made his victims, if you know the case) and Verviers. top of my head those are the worst cities in Belgium.

i'm left leaning on most issues, but Belgium really has gotten significantly worse over the past 5 years.

A question to the progressives here. Should Muslims have access to the advanced weapons of Europe in the future? Or should Europe completely disarm in the near future?

A question to the progressives here. Should Muslims have access to the advanced weapons of Europe in the future? Or should Europe completely disarm in the near future?

Sounds like a dumb question, but what do you mean?

Sounds like a dumb question, but what do you mean?

It's not that hard to understand. Europeans are going to be replaced in the future with Africans and Arabs. Muslims will be the dominate force.

Should they have access to Europe's advanced weapons? Or do you think Europe should disarm completely in the near future?

Not sure about muslims but ten years ago it was your lucky day if you could see a dark skinned person in my third world shithole. Now there is a black or brown caveman on every corner. There are some girls but all of them are ugly.

It's not that hard to understand. Europeans are going to be replaced in the future with Africans and Arabs. Muslims will be the dominate force.

Should they have access to Europe's advanced weapons? Or do you think Europe should disarm completely in the near future?

Rests on a faulty premise. So yes, dumb question.

Muslims? Who knows. Not everyone has a muslim label on their forehead, but the number of immigrants is ever increasing. Will it ever stop? It is ridiculous at this point.

I live in a small place in scotland and they have found their way up. They come into towns/villages and try to buy any vacant lot to turn it into a shop or resteraunt. My hometown of dundee is crawling with them compared to 15 years ago. Imagine if we went to their country and tried buying up stuff lol.

I live in a small place in scotland and they have found their way up. They come into towns/villages and try to buy any vacant lot to turn it into a shop or resteraunt. My hometown of dundee is crawling with them compared to 15 years ago. Imagine if we went to their country and tried buying up stuff lol.

i know, fuck them for wanting a better life right?

Of course. Just dont cry like a little bitch because you dont like the culture you moved into.

Ah so middle aged immigrants with a vastly different culture should give up their cultural heritage immediately, learn a new language overnight, and magically blend in?

The only people crying are white nationalists who keeping talking about white genocide.

Back