Are Muslims a more common sight in Europe these days?

Ah so middle aged immigrants with a vastly different culture should give up their cultural heritage immediately, learn a new language overnight, and magically blend in?

The only people crying are white nationalists who keeping talking about white genocide.

Why the hell are there even middle aged migrants to behin with. If you are moving to another nation amd the only things you have going for you are driving taxis or opening up a restaurant then you should not gain citizenship.

Has anybody who has been living there for over ten years noticed a big change.

Are there a lot more Muslim people walking around the streets, in restaurants, at the park, at concerts, etc.?

Is it just certain neighborhoods or are they everywhere, all the time?

I talked to a german guy who said its way different than it was 10 or 20 years ago. Is that true?
Yes, different.

Way different? Depends on where you live.

Why the hell are there even middle aged migrants to behin with. If you are moving to another nation amd the only things you have going for you are driving taxis or opening up a restaurant then you should not gain citizenship.

because they're fleeing economic hardship to give a better life to their kids, why else?

immigration started way before 2003 in Belgium. the 70's to be precise. a lot of Italians came first (brought a lot of crime with them too.)

yes, brussels (especially Molenbeek, Schaarbeek etc) is one of the biggest hotspots for islamic extremism in western europe. i know brussels pretty good, many places are not safe to go. especially as a woman and especially at night.

yeah, italians (especially from you know where) bring mafia. i live it everyday on my skin. and it's not racist to say it, it's real. but we build great cities and civilizations too, as americans can confirm.

do you like muslim immigration? they gave you beautiful cities and safe neighborhoods to live with your kids?

I go to Italy once a year for work. I've noticed the change over the last few years but I've never had any problems with anyone there other than gypsies. I almost got in a fight with one a few years ago.

gypsies are gypsies. with our laws (always too milds) now they are rich and they got their mafia gangs.

yeah, italians (especially from you know where) bring mafia. i live it everyday on my skin. and it's not racist to say it, it's real. but we build great cities and civilizations too, as americans can confirm.

do you like muslim immigration? they gave you beautiful cities and safe neighborhoods to live with your kids?

Italians gave USA New Jersey, they should also be banned from the US with Muslims.

That said I liked how the average american has a deep fixation with Europe and Muslims. Most cities with Muslims in Europe were bad to beging with, London is shit, too many tourists. If you want to visit Europe stick to small towns and avoid the big cities like hell.

A question to the progressives here. Should Muslims have access to the advanced weapons of Europe in the future? Or should Europe completely disarm in the near future?
The last act of the white South African government before handing power over to the black was to get rid of their nuclear arsenal

Italians gave USA New Jersey, they should also be banned from the US with Muslims.

That said I liked how the average american has a deep fixation with Europe and Muslims. Most cities with Muslims in Europe were bad to beging with, London is shit, too many tourists. If you want to visit Europe stick to small towns and avoid the big cities like hell.

yeah we gave you mike the situation, you should be happy.

and yeah, don't go to big cities, fuck all the monuments, history and landscapes. just go to walmart.

because they're fleeing economic hardship to give a better life to their kids, why else?

And im saying middle aged migrants should not be gaining entry. Not just from poorer narions either.

Are western nations nothing more than a charity case ?

And im saying middle aged migrants should not be gaining entry. Not just from poorer narions either.

Are western nations nothing more than a charity case ?

Well the majority of white people in America probably have ancestors who came middle aged.

As long as the pay taxes and don't commit crime, what does it matter?

it was changing while I was there, prerefugee crises
they stand out pretty noticeably, even the Turks that have been there for decades. Assimilation is not strong, nor is it remotely forced on them whatsoever

it was changing while I was there, prerefugee crises
they stand out pretty noticeably, even the Turks that have been there for decades. Assimilation is not strong, nor is it remotely forced on them whatsoever

If you look at the history of groups like turks in Germany for example, they were never meant to integrate, Germany only wanted temporary cheap labor. They were supposed to come, work for a few years and leave. German corporations demanded the rules changed cuz they were tired of having to retrain new employees every few years. There germans then just largely ignored the turks and even kind of looked down on them. Fast forward to today, and there you have it.

Ah so middle aged immigrants with a vastly different culture should give up their cultural heritage immediately, learn a new language overnight, and magically blend in?

The only people crying are white nationalists who keeping talking about white genocide.
Didnt say any of that actually. I figured it reasonable that for someone to move to a different country its somewhat obligational to accept what you are moving into. In britain your not exactly expected to learn english. But to move here and take advantage of welfare and then complain about natives is absurd. If you dont like it get out. Otherwise you are more than welcome.

Maybe if those same "first" world countries and hadn't colonized, plundered and enslaved so many "third" world countries and their people I'd have some sympathy.

in a large part, correct, but what about countries like Sweden, Finland? They didn't colonize anyone from what I recall yet they're invaded en masse as well

i know, fuck them for wanting a better life right?

The solution is not mass immigration. There's billions that want a better life. The solution is to make their countries a more decent place to live.

It's getting to a point where they need to do something about their own countries. I'm honestly starting to think that people that don't promote helping out the third world actually hate white people and want to replace them.

Last edited:
in a large part, correct, but what about countries like Sweden, Finland? They didn't colonize anyone from what I recall yet they're invaded en masse as well

And how come South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, etc aren't suicide bombing and raping the colonizers/exploiters centuries after?

It's almost as if there's another element, a common denominator here that isn't colonization/exploitation...

Swedes and Finns are dumb fucks who attach themselves to the larger idea of a "pillaging, plundering" Western civilization that has to "give back" to the third world due to its historical crimes.

Without colonialism, Africa and South America would still have tribes running ass-naked in the jungles, hunting for food. It's unfortunate that there was slavery and such things involved, but ultimately we are all better off for it. Because of the West, there is no longer any slavery world-wide.

And how come South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, etc aren't suicide bombing and raping the colonizers/exploiters centuries after?

It's almost as if there's another element, a common denominator here that isn't colonization/exploitation...

well, I think the Japanese are certainly capable of it (fanatical kamikaze, samurai) but their attention and energies were channeled into work, productivity, technology

yeah we gave you mike the situation, you should be happy.

and yeah, don't go to big cities, fuck all the monuments, history and landscapes. just go to walmart.

Guido they don't have walmart in smaller cities, big ones have just become all the same, american brands everywhere, the real Europe is in the little cities, which are just as rich in monuments/history.

The solution is not mass immigration. There's billions that want a better life. The solution is to make their countries a more decent place to live.

It's getting to a point where they need to do something about their own countries. I'm honestly starting to think that people that don't promote helping out the third actually hate white people and want to replace them.

When you subvert their sovereignty, (Iran) bomb the shit out of their countries off fake wmd claims (Iraq) arm and empower extremist terrorist groups cuz they're better than the commies (Afghanistan), cause a civil war by supporting rebels and help tear apart the country (Syria) and of course fund the most ass backwards version of Islam, and a scourge of the earth(Saudi Arabia) you don't leave these people with a lot of options. Even if they can rebuild, what's the point? The US will come in to destroy it again. How can they have secular leaders when embracing any western values is seen as being a western puppet? How do they progress? This isn't just a problem of their own making So the us government and Britain have had a hand in this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back