rockstar gets pissed and calls out man for grabbing the boob of a girl who was crowdsurfing

But she was crowd surfing. How do u keep your hands off someone when they want u to touch them. Lol

I do not attend rock and roll music concerts because they are events of pathetic degeneracy, but from my understanding you are supposed to push up on someone's back while they are crowdsurfing.

Needs more Trump vag grabs

think he's overreacting? I mean when you're crowdsurfing, boobs are going to get touched

The actual "offense" is notably missing from the video. Wouldn't be surprised if it never happened and the whole lecture was just premeditated virtue signaling. It all seemed very rehearsed

That's a garbage tier band with garbage tier virtue signalling.

being groped is part of crowdsurfing, youre jumping into a sea of hands

i agree that groping a woman in normal contexts is abhorrent, i would be with the guy in outrage if they were groping women on the dance floor, but youre consenting to being groped when you jump onto as many hands as possible

The actual "offense" is notably missing from the video. Wouldn't be surprised if it never happened and the whole lecture was just premeditated virtue signaling. It all seemed very rehearsed
Highly unlikely

I do not attend rock and roll music concerts because they are events of pathetic degeneracy,...

giphy.gif

think he's overreacting? I mean when you're crowdsurfing, boobs are going to get touched

check it out though

in the real world, where we exist?

its possible that

1. its gonna happen
2. in the grand scheme of things its probably not that big of a deal
3. its still wrong
4. the guy putting on the concert is the exact person that should speak up about it

crazy i know

I do not attend rock and roll music concerts because they are events of pathetic degeneracy, but from my understanding you are supposed to push up on someone's back while they are crowdsurfing.
People crowd surf stomach down too

any girl that crowds surfs already knows that's going to happen

Can't believe I can't find the Homer Simpson crowd surfing scene when he asks for "more ass support, please" in gif format

Thread needs visual aids.

And I'll note that crowdsurfers and stagedivers kick people in the face like it's no big deal, so the discarding of normal rules of civilization evens out. Don't want strangers' hands on your tits and ass? Don't voluntarily get passed around. Then I won't have to worry about avoiding physical damage resulting from your good time. :cool:

But she was crowd surfing. How do u keep your hands off someone when they want u to touch them. Lol

being groped is part of crowdsurfing, youre jumping into a sea of hands

i agree that groping a woman in normal contexts is abhorrent, i would be with the guy in outrage if they were groping women on the dance floor, but youre consenting to being groped when you jump onto as many hands as possible

h1Mny0j.jpg

Ehh yes and no. Depends on how they are crowd surfing. Definitely can't complain about an ass being grabbed ^ or if they roll to their stomach you can't complain either.

However if she is on her back crowd surfing(basically the way almost all crowd surfers surf) and you reach up and over to grope her (vs supporting up and pushing forward) why would it be different from groping a girl on a crowded subway or dance floor?

Nothing worse than modern'metal.' bunch of pussies

any girl that crowds surfs already knows that's going to happen

yup

but its fully possible to simultaneously understand

that its going to happen,
you be a male and not use this opportunity to cop a cheap full
and also have the guy putting on the show say something about it

Aaron Lewis of Staind has done this same thing on multiple occasions. Telling the crowds to stop molesting the female crowd surfers.

If they're on their back then butt touching (via holding the person up) is going to happen (and should, as a woman's centre of mass you'll want to be pushing them up around there). If they are on their stomach then obviously boobs are going to be touched too but "groping" i.e needlessly touching them without helping hold them up is wrong.

Back