Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

Actors are weird people. Why are people surprised when they do weird shit? Remember that they play make believe for a living.

Well, I had no idea, but then I don't sit around speculating about peoples sexual orientation. So this is a surprise to me. Mostly in *how* it is being announced.

Even 20 years ago or so these rumors were coming out. It’s not really a shocker. When I heard this, it was like oh okay about time. But too bad it took alleged sexual misconduct against a minor for it to occur.

That's important huh? Keep the big bad Huffington Post on your side?

its an example, go look on twitter, all you have to do is come out as gay or tranny and you are a hero you can even kill a woman with wreckless driving and get a ESPN hero award for being a tranny a few weeks later.

So was american beuty a documentary?

american-beauty-1999-movie-colonel-frank-fitts-kisses-lester-burnham-gay-chris-cooper-kevin-spacey-review.jpg

Even 20 years ago or so these rumors were coming out. It’s not really a shocker. When I heard this, it was like oh okay about time. But too bad it took alleged sexual misconduct against a minor for it to occur.

I really never have read any rumors that he might be gay.

Guess I've been . . . in the closet on this one.

Kevin "Swallow the gravy" Spacey?

In the 70s "everyone was kung-fu fighting" present day "everyone is sexual assaulting"

I really never have read any rumors that he might be gay.

Guess I've been . . . in the closet on this one.

I remember seeing this magazine cover in the grocery store in the 1990s, and thinking 'Oh, right. Duh.'

bf3d598906a2c5508dd9e64eb9ab32e5--kevin-spacey-esquire.jpg

Everyone knew Spacey was in the closet, but slick tactic to counter his harassment by coming out as Gay because the feminists on huff po and other females will call him courageous for coming out and ignore the man victim who was sexually harassed.
Why do you assume the accuser is telling the truth?

I remember seeing this magazine cover in the grocery store in the 1990s, and thinking 'Oh, right. Duh.'

bf3d598906a2c5508dd9e64eb9ab32e5--kevin-spacey-esquire.jpg

Weird. Yeah, I dunno, it never occurred to me and I never heard any of these rumors.

So I guess Kevin Spacey will show up to the next Oscars with a boyfriend.

Actors are weird people. Why are people surprised when they do weird shit? Remember that they play make believe for a living.

People are surprised because they worship actors, actors make PSAs and promote and endorse politicians with PSAs saying how caring they are, fighting for justice and all this stuff, a lot of them are holier than thou and many young hipsters especially girls get their political beliefs from their favorite celebs.

I knew most people in Hollywood were scum when I started working there back in the early 2000s, I seen these scummy casting directors but I also don't feel sorry for these actresses coming out saying some producer harassed them, why dont they just own up instead of trying to save face and say the truth they willing sucked cock to get to the top.

the women who were harassed are the ones who left and refused to sleep with the guys, the ones who willingly gave him hand jobs, multiple times, blowjobs, and even full on sex are no victims. These are grown women many college educated who slept with Weinstein, they are only coming out in droves to avoid the stigma that they slept to the top and claim victim.

So I guess Kevin Spacey will show up to the next Oscars with a boyfriend.

Speaking of which, I also remember back in the late 90s, when he was nominated for American Beauty, he showed up with his mom as his date.

Everyone was like 'uh-huh'.

Open secret.

People are surprised because they worship actors, actors make PSAs and promote and endorse politicians with PSAs saying how caring they are, fighting for justice and all this stuff, a lot of them are holier than thou and many young hipsters especially girls get their political beliefs from their favorite celebs.

I knew most people in Hollywood were scum when I started working there back in the early 2000s, I seen these scummy casting directors but I also don't feel sorry for these actresses coming out saying some producer harassed them, why dont they just own up instead of trying to save face and say the truth they willing sucked cock to get to the top.

the women who were harassed are the ones who left and refused to sleep with the guys, the ones who willingly gave him hand jobs, multiple times, blowjobs, and even full on sex are no victims. These are grown women many college educated who slept with Weinstein, they are only coming out in droves to avoid the stigma that they slept to the top and claim victim.

What did you do in the industry? I worked as an audio tech in the early to mid 2000's for universal. I saw all these things too but wasn't shocked as that's the behavior I had been told to expect from those types from an early age.

Speaking of which, I also remember back in the late 90s, when he was nominated for American Beauty, he showed up with his mom as his date.

Everyone was like 'uh-huh'.

Open secret.
I knew back when he went to his high school prom with an obese Black girl. Another dead giveaway. Unless it was opposite day that day.

09-oldman-trueromance.jpg

It wasn't opposite day, was it?

Why do you assume the accuser is telling the truth?
Because Spacey never denied it he apologized and issued a statement from something that happened 30 years ago and claimed he was drunk, the man was 14 years old when it happened so he was an under age boy.

Read the article
https://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/...-when-i-was-14?utm_term=.njXvkkol0#.xt3y22pYX

Also if someone makes a very serious accusation like that you SUE them for slander, instead spacey apologized for something he didn't remember and came out the closet hoping it would refocus the topic and he gains support.

...and in response, Spacey comes out of the closet.

Kevin-Spacey-Reuters.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/ente...aims-kevin-spacey-seduce-14-article-1.3598031

"The 46-year-old actor claims in an extensive interview with Buzzfeed that Kevin Spacey climbed on top of him in bed when he was just 14 years old."

“He was trying to seduce me. I don't know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.”

Mr. President responds...

"Spacey said in a statement late Sunday night that he did not remember the encounter and was "horrified" by Rapp's retelling.

"But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been depply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years," the actor said."

"I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I now choose to live life as a gay man."

Wow... Spacey is accused of attempting to seduce a 14 year old boy, and in his defense Spacey comes out of the closet.

다운로드 (1).png

I knew back when he went to his high school prom with an obese Black girl. Another dead giveaway. Unless it was opposite day that day.

09-oldman-trueromance.jpg

It wasn't opposite day, was it?

This guy's a gangster? His real name's Clarence
And Clarence has Dennis Hopper for a parent
And Clarence's parent has a real nice story about n:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

Back