White cop Michael Slager sentenced to 20 years for killing Black man running away.

Because cops in the US almost never get convicted in cases such as this; despite there being video that clearly shows Slager dumping a magazine into an unarmed man's back as he runs away, there was an initial mistrial... so yeah, its gonna make the national news... What's crazy is the fact that because he murdered someone in cold blood while working as a cop, he gets 20 years instead of...idk, life without the possibility of parole.

He got the correct punishment just like everyone knew he would. 2nd degree murder.

Other cops in high profiled cases weren't convicted because they didn't deserve to be.

Why isn't the Mohammad noor case in national news? Why no riots? It came and went within a few days

I would venture to say that you're a degenerate inbred racist mutt.

meh...don't see how it was murder 2 if that was the charge. I don't think the cop had malice or premeditated the killing.

What are your thoughts on the event?

My thoughts are police officers should be in great shape so they can chase down shit heads and I think they should receive better funding and training so stupid shit like this doesn't happen.

meh...don't see how it was murder 2 if that was the charge. I don't think the cop had malice or premeditated the killing.

But murder 2 doesn’t require premeditation.

But murder 2 doesn’t require premeditation.

my mistake, intent with malice or something like that. Unless the cop and the dead guy had a prior history I don't think the cop pulled him over with with the intent to kill him.

No malice in shooting an unarmed man that's running away? What was it, target practice?

My thoughts are police officers should be in great shape so they can chase down shit heads and I think they should receive better funding and training so stupid shit like this doesn't happen.
Fuck off with the more funding and training shit. You can't train common sense.

How is this cop rotting away but the cop in AZ killing the white kid isnt?

POS should've gotten life without the possibility of parole. And the cops who lied to protect him should be charged and jailed for accessory and obstruction of justice.

What's really terrifying to think about is that had the good Samaritan not videotaped the incident, Slager would've most definitely gotten away with it.

I honestly hope bodycams become a mandatory thing regarding policing and the surveillance oversight should be under the control of an independent third party not the actual police departments.

my mistake, intent with malice or something like that. Unless the cop and the dead guy had a prior history I don't think the cop pulled him over with with the intent to kill him.
That would be premeditation. second-degree just requires that you form the intent to kill at the time you pull the trigger. You're overestimating how far back the intent has to go.

Is this an actual fact?

Then the defendant's lawyer did a shit job at vetting the jurors.
or rather, thats the best the defense could do given
A-the limited amount of jurors they could strike
and
B-the make up of the jury itself was against him

North Charleston is majority black. which makes it odd that the police force is like 80% white and the jury selected was 99% white.

Murder should get the death penalty IMO. But I don't know if this was threadworthy. There were probably 10 cops killed today by criminals while in the line of duty serving and protecting.

How many citizens got murdered by cops today? Prolly doesn't matter to you does it? How many cops planted evidence or lied today?

Jesus cops should be held at least to the same standards of every other citizen. When they break the law we should hand them the harshest penalties. The badge shouldn't hide thier crimes. Cops aren't here to protect and serve, they only come for the clean up.

How many citizens got murdered by cops today? Prolly doesn't matter to you does it? How many cops planted evidence or lied today?

Jesus cops should be held at least to the same standards of every other citizen. When they break the law we should hand them the harshest penalties. The badge shouldn't hide thier crimes. Cops aren't here to protect and serve, they only come for the clean up.

I think cops should be held to the same standard - of course it matters to me. Which is why I said a murderer like the cop in the OP should get the death penalty.

Does it matter to you that there are tons of cops being murdered every single day? Where are the marches and riots for that? It's disgusting, lawless hypocrisy, that's what.

@uptheirons!

I think cops should be held to the same standard - of course it matters to me.

Does it matter to you that there are tons of cops being murdered every single day? Where are the marches and riots for that? It's disgusting, lawless hypocrisy, that's what.

@uptheirons!

No it doesn't bother me because they either have or will end up killing an innocent person at some point, or will cover up for another pig who does, because the majority of them are uneducated trigger-happy power-hungry assholes, so fuck'em.

No it doesn't bother me because they either have or will end up killing an innocent person at some point, or will cover up for another pig who does, because the majority of them are uneducated trigger-happy power-hungry assholes, so fuck'em.

That is a hate-fueled, disgusting, false narrative.

And that's what disgusts me about a thread like this and the filthy media fanning the filthy lies against law-enforcement.

You should be ashamed and repent of that lawless, wicked attitude that is creating havoc across the US and throughout the world.

@Lowmanproblems

Back