Sexual harassment claims have gone too far.

Coercion is not consent. It is her succumbing to unwanted pressure. Why cant you miysoginists just accept that no means no? Rapey fuckers. No means no, not maybe, not yes. It means no.
COnvincing is consent and that is what we are talking about.

My example to you was clear. he or she says 'they are not in the mood' and the other one gets them in the mood through persistence. You seem to not accept that it is ok to even try to change your partners mind without calling rapey. Odd.

COnvincing is consent and that is what we are talking about.

My example to you was clear. he or she says 'they are not in the mood' and the other one gets them in the mood through persistence. You seem to not accept that it is ok to even try to change your partners mind without calling rapey. Odd.

It is coercion. They said no when they told you they were not in the mood. You pressured them. I hope one day more men will realize that no means no and actually listen to the ladies words and actually respect them..

It is coercion. They said no when they told you they were not in the mood. You pressured them. I hope one day more men will realize that no means no and actually listen to the ladies words and actually respect them..
You're making your trolling too obvious.

you're trolling because you claim pressuring your wife into having sex with you is coercion

<Kpop775>

If speech is the only way you can communicate with women, I don't know what to say to you.
Speech is fundamental to being a human. Clear communication is how you avoid raping someone. Just listen to yourself, you just keep making it sound like her words mean nothing.. No means no. Period.

you're trolling because you claim pressuring your wife into having sex with you is coercion

<Kpop775>
and rape.

In so many marriages the woman needs the man to convince her she is still sexy to him, that he still wants her, particularly after children and she wants to feel won over and that he passionately wants her.

and rape.

In so many marriages the woman needs the man to convince her she is still sexy to him, that he still wants her, particularly after children and she wants to feel won over and that he passionately wants her.
I hope you're getting explicit permission each time you walk up behind her, hold her around the waist, and kiss her neck. Wouldn't want to maritally sexually harass.

Speech is fundamental to being a human. Clear communication is how you avoid raping someone. Just listen to yourself, you just keep making it sound like her words mean nothing.. No means no. Period.
I don't know who you're answering to, but your post has nothing to do with what I posted.

I "just keep making it sound like her words mean nothing"... Really?

When have I said that? And how do I "keep making it sound like..." when I've barely posted in this thread?

I don't know who you're answering to, but your post has nothing to do with what I posted.

When have I said that? And how do I "keep making it sound like..." when I've barely posted in this thread?
The very words you wrote. Go back and re read them. Everything you and Mike..With your talk of coercion and convincing and bargaining.. All of that is code for not respecting her words.

The very words you wrote. Go back and re read them. Everything you and Mike..With your talk of coercion and convincing and bargaining.. All of that is code for not respecting her words.
I'm not Mike.

If you're conversing with Mike, then converse with Mike.

Don't put his words into my mouth.

and rape.

<Kpop775>

I hope you're getting explicit permission each time you walk up behind her, hold her around the waist, and kiss her neck. Wouldn't want to maritally sexually harass.
who's asking that?

I'm not Mike.

If you're conversing with Mike, then converse with Mike.

Don't put his words into my mouth.
With you specifically its your PUA line about speech not being important.. Reeks of not respecting their words.

With you specifically its your PUA line about speech not being important.. Reeks of not respecting their words.
I never said speech is not important.

When you're on a net forum, reading is important, though.

Maybe you should try that and go re-read what I wrote.

He is resorting to strawman territory now and making up others positions as more and more people are calling out his bullshit in hte other thread.

When a guy suggests communication and relationships are complex...

He replies with...

So completely disregard their words then..

Which the guy never said or even suggested.

Back