Sexual harassment claims have gone too far.

Yeah, you can lead a horse to water......

But seriously..that time stamped vid nailed it (pun intended) on a more intellectual level..bottom line.

These guys have no social skills..they lack the ability to read body language/verbal or physical cues and now with the advent of sjw/uber feminist talking points/agendas ...now have a convenient excuse for there short comings.

I picture them walking around hacky sack circles with a sexual engagement disclaimer form...seriously,that is what it will come to at the rate they’re going.....

as more men are indoctrinated with this way of thinking, the Sad reality is that the very definition of actual sexual harassment and rape will be diluted to the point in which the meaning will be washed out and in turn become meaningless..

Call enough human interaction rape and we have a society that will learn to just tune out...

Example: war coverage.. we’ve heard so much for the last ten years that we are desensitized to the point that we don’t even flinch when a report comes through about a soldier being killed.
Hell ..just look at the sexual harassment witch hunt going on now...men who are accused now aren’t even in the news cycle for more then a day..remember Silvester Stallone allegations? That shit was fucked up what him and his body guard did....but That’s my point,they’ve delegitimized and desensitized the definition.

@Kframe @snakedafunky you guys are directly responsible for the degradation of the terms and when actual rape/sexual Harassment victims are not paid attention to,you have your ideology and skewed/un realistic viewpoints to blame..your part of the problem.

As far as the rapist comment...lol.

I think my wife raped me last night..‘twas beautiful.
yup, exactly this.

Hhhmm ok so I am responsible for victims not paid attention to.
So if you are making out with a new girl the first time. You touch her she says no, you touch her inappropriate again how can that not be sexual assault or harrasment.
If the girl, in fact, didn't want to be touched and that's why she said no.
I mean if you just read her wrong and thought she was playing hard to get like the ten girls before her. Doesn't matter in this case.
You touched someone innaprobritley after they told you not to.

Just imagine the girl in this position would be your daughter for example. And she tells you some guy touched after she said not to.
Would you still think that is nothing?

I really don't understand why you guys don't get that.
OMG you are so incredibly embarrassingly sexual awkward.

What you write above never plays out that way unless it is a socially awkward guy like you who just has no clue and just jumps to touch butt.

For everyone else there is a process of courtship and NO you are not asking permission or getting a waiver signed at every stage.,

so you start with chat and banter. It is either engaging and inviting or it is not. You may progress thru flirty touch where she may make the first move and put her hand on your hand or leg or vice versa while chatting. You may then dance or do things to push the boundaries to see if you are both ok with getting closer and more intimate. You put your hand on the small of her back, and she pushes her body into you while you dance. that is normal and typical type of exchange that might lead to pushing further.

And yes there is a chance at any stage that either the girl or the guy might misread the others desire to go further and they may stop things from going further. That is nothing to fear or see as a potential crime and NO ONE is certainly going to start trying to get a waiver signed before saying can I touch your arm as we talk or can we dance close.

Now you probably won't watch the video above which perfectly explains why you will likely react to my post above like its some kind of crazy progression thinking "what sexual relationships have a natural progressions and you don't need to write it out". I get that what I wrote might be completely foreign to you and you simply do not understand how things progress to sexual naturally in increments of each side pushing or accepting the next stage because NO ONE is asking or writing it out. Btu that is on you dude. You are exactly what the video describes. And sadly there is likely to be only more of you, in this cell phone, dating app no contact world in the future.

Yeah, I never said anything about a relationship or marriage etc. Because that wouldn't make any sense.
But you are the second guy thinking that so maybe I have made some misleading statments?
I was reffering to the first example from @MikeMcMann where he talked about first time intimacy and that you have to be the agressor and push thru a no.

Now I understand that some women might have no problem with that. But you might have one that does. Now obviously that depends on the situation etc.
But if you are in general on the aggressive side. You can't complain if a women might actual ment it as a no, and you get in trouble.
What you did was you treated EVERY situation like it was black and white and the same.

Whereas I was always stating in multiple posts that no situation is the same and whether on a first date or third date or with a S.O the same scenarios arise. And SOMETIMES you have to convince the person across from you, even after an initial 'not yet' or 'no' to get to that yes. Nt convince as in force. Convince as in win her over. That may be by making her laugh. Being charming or just turning her on.

My position has not changed on that.

For you those are all basically assault and instead you should send a text asking if the following things will be ok to do. lol. Watch the video dude.

Yeah, I never said anything about a relationship or marriage etc. Because that wouldn't make any sense.
But you are the second guy thinking that so maybe I have made some misleading statments?
I was reffering to the first example from @MikeMcMann where he talked about first time intimacy and that you have to be the agressor and push thru a no.

Now I understand that some women might have no problem with that. But you might have one that does. Now obviously that depends on the situation etc.
But if you are in general on the aggressive side. You can't complain if a women might actual ment it as a no, and you get in trouble.
In all fairness,I think @Kframe was the black /white answer guy and you kinda got lumped in with him..reading back a couple pages and it does look like you were supporting his claim but I could see the blurred line there so apologies.

@MikeMcMann ,you ,I..all agree on the sexual harassment if it’s a first time,first date type scenario..

I think the misunderstanding in this entire thread is not specifically pointing out the scenario.

@Kframe on the other hand left no interpretation and was very specific about his view of sexual harassment being any coercion even if the relationship was mature or long term,in which we showed..with great supportive evidence that his views were bullshit.

COnvincing is consent and that is what we are talking about.

My example to you was clear. he or she says 'they are not in the mood' and the other one gets them in the mood through persistence. You seem to not accept that it is ok to even try to change your partners mind without calling rapey. Odd.

Kframe and Tonni and Jack and all of the other beta cucks in here on their first day at the sales job:

Beta Cucks: "Hello sir, I'd like to sell you this new program that will improve your computing experience..."

Customer: "No thanks."

Beta Cucks: "Okay!"

Beta Cucks Boss: "Why didn't you close that deal or persist in presenting the benefits of the product?"

Beta Cucks: "No means no. If they don't say yes immediately then it's morally reprehensible to persist. I'm not going to rape them like that. I am a moral paragon!"

Beta Cuck's boss fires them.

It is coercion. They said no when they told you they were not in the mood. You pressured them. I hope one day more men will realize that no means no and actually listen to the ladies words and actually respect them..

Ah, case in point. Checkmate.

Kframe and Tonni and Jack and all of the other beta cucks in here on their first day at the sales job:

Beta Cucks: "Hello sir, I'd like to sell you this new program that will improve your computing experience..."

Customer: "No thanks."

Beta Cucks: "Okay!"

Beta Cucks Boss: "Why didn't you close that deal or persist in presenting the benefits of the product?"

Beta Cucks: "No means no. If they don't say yes immediately then it's morally reprehensible to persist. I'm not going to rape them like that. I am a moral paragon!"

Beta Cuck's boss fires them.
You're a buffoon.

Not trolling. I am firmly in the yes means yes and no means no camp.

This further cements my belief that these guys are complete ineffective dweebs.

I guess when you have so little success in life and subpar success at that, one needs excuses to feel like they're still better than the competition. Failures often rationalize their failures this way. "I am where I am because I am simply SO MORAL compared to all of these assholes. Look at me! I am morality in the flesh! I'm SO good!"

In reality, interactions between people are VERY complex and varied. Simply saying a no means a no and that it is always a no... it just doesn't mesh with reality all of the time. Like @MikeMcMann said numerous times, very often a woman WANTS you to take the lead but due to societal expectations on her behavior or even for her own piece of mind she may put up the front that she doesn't want you to take that next step. As Mike said, if you're making out with a girl and you put your hand up her shirt and go for a second and then she says, "I'm not sure we should do this" she may very well WANT you to do it but feels like she must put up that front. As Mike said, sometimes a little persuasion was in order and she let her true feelings be known.

On the other hand, there are many times when a woman REALLY MEANS NO. So this is a dangerous game. It's not even a fair game when you think about it, because you are ultimately guessing based upon the queues you're getting. I had a time where I was making out with a girl in bed and she said no when I moved to take her pants off. So I stopped. But she was not only down to continue making out but she kept lowering her hand to my dick and half touching it and then moving away, giving me nonverbal cues she wanted me to persist in moving this up a notch. But I was young at the time and didn't do it. I was so dumb to this - dumb like these stupid cucks in here - that I actually did the SAME THING the next night with her. The second night though, when I stopped after she put up the weak "not ready" signs I felt a complete shift in her attitude towards me and the next day she said we should just be friends. A few months later she banged another guy I knew on their first date. He told me she said the same thing to him but he ignored it and worked her slowly into the mood and she was down. They even dated for awhile after that.

The reality is that these situations are complex, and what it seems isn't always what it seems. For these dumb beta cucks in here to be playing the moral high ground, being all sanctimonious about how they know how to act is a GLARING SIGNAL that they are completely inexperienced cunts who despite their failures want to lecture everyone else.

I don't believe that you actually think my post is creepy. I think you're having a tough time because he's not suggesting anything morally wrong, and you're calling me creepy to avoid a difficult subjective discussion.

Married or long-term relationship sex is a whole different beast. The jokes people make and the funny situations in sitcoms are there for a reason, and they are effective and funny for a reason. There can be weeks on end when you just don't want to see their fucking face, but you also both have a duty to the marriage to maintain the sexual intimacy, even if it takes a long time to get into it. That's a really ironic situation. Marriage is not sexy. As long as you're not psychologically damaging the other person or otherwise harming them, or actually assaulting them, then there is huge grey area there between couples to be pushy, or begging (lol), bargaining, or convincing, etc. in ways that are otherwise inappropriate, but make sense in terms of a married or long-term relationship when the fire isn't exactly blazing.

Careful, you might destroy his child-like image of his marriage being a situation of complete bliss where every single day they live happily ever after.

Lol..that’s some far out shit in my book..maybe it’s just my marriage.

But my wife has told me on many occasions that she “loves when I take her”..meaning ,I don’t ask I just do.

I think ive pushed my wife’s head in my lap probably over 100 times lol. I can’t rememember the last time my wife did the “I’m not in the mood “ thing but I’m pretty sure that’s never stopped me. I work out /keep up my appearance/give as much as I get/tons effort and work into keeping our flame cooking...so honestly I don’t hear that often..but in the times she has said it,.i smooth talk it or out right take it lol...

It’s worked pretty well considering we just celebrated our twentieth anniversary and have been together since we were 18...our daughters in college and house almost paid off..life’s great :)

I personally think the way a man carries himself when it comes to sex is the biggest turn on for a women...if he’s a beta that is always asking/begging for it...the women is going to be turned off by that.

If he’s confident,knows what he wants and knows how to please his women then sex is coming reg anyway.

Kids nowadays Are wierd lol...over think shit and get there relationship advice from sociology majors and feminist driven females..that’s a one way ticket to splitsville...Marriage/relationship nowadays is about compromise..

@Kframe ive read through your posts here...I gotta side with mike on this..you’ve confused sexual aggression with sexual harassment..either that or sex must really be a formal/boring thing for you..nothing personal but that’s the vibe I get from your posts.

I’m about to go to bed ..my wife might be tired,I’m Horny so that just means I’m doing the work this time,fine by me.

Congrats dude. Not just on the above, but for not being a whiny moral posturing beta cunt like these other guys, lecturing everyone else from their inexperienced virgin chair.

Sexual harassment no longer seems to mean what it once meant. It used to mean that you did something sexual against someone's will beyond the point of rejection. So if I met a girl at a bar and I touched her ass, if she told me no and I continued to do it... that's sexual harassment.

Now it is if you even TELL a girl that you think she is sexy and you'd like her number... if she doesn't feel comfortable with your comment you just sexually harassed her. Or if you make a lewd joke, that can be sexual harassment. If you look at a girls breasts, that is sexual harassment.

I am 100% opposed to someone pushing a woman beyond the point of a rejection. If you have been rejected, move on. Leave her alone. Continuing to push her after she's told you to bugger off, that is at least harassment and depending upon the content of your interaction it could be sexual harassment. However, things that are being called sexual harassment are not always sexual harassment.

I am glad I am no longer in the dating scene, because I can't imagine having to be concerned about flirting. Flirting is extremely fun, and being flirtatious is a good way of not just finding out if a girl is interested in you but it is also a good way of building interest. If you're fun and funny in a teasing and sometimes sexual way it can go a long way at making you appealing to a woman if there is any level of mutual attraction. But these days I cannot imagine having to worry about testing the waters in a flirtatious way because you might find that the person you're testing the waters with will be a hypersensitive cunt that has bought into this "almost everything a man does related to sex is a power play and you're a victim of it" mentality and cry sexual harassment which can have serious negative effects on your life.

If millions of dollars were not involved, we wouldn't be hearing a thing about it.

Guys who are even halfway decent around women are the ones who laugh at the very idea of a written dating guide to begin with.

I mean sure, it was verry successful in the sense that it was quoted in every OT thread in which you showed up.

This spin is exactly why no one outside your circle believes you. You dweebs always do shit like this, it's like you can't help but be dishonest actors.

There were SOME people who did laugh and mock, but it was always your little crowd of envious moral posturing beta cucks. The same people. You guys always like all of each others posts and follow each other around on every issue. You, Homer, Jack, and several others. It's always your same little group of like-minded envious pussies.

Overall my thread - which I posted almost 10 years ago now - was very well received as a whole. It was brought back to the forefront numerous times by people with questions and praise and much more. Yes, there were hater cunts like you and your ilk, but the overall review was very positive.

It's easy to see the truth of that, simply in this thread alone. It's the same little dumbfucks that team up, moral posturing and hating on everyone they are jealous of... but that hardly represents the totality of sherdog.

The thing that is getting to me about this whole thing is.

1.) I'm not surprised. Seriously, I'm not about some of these execs and shit getting dinged. Like I always thought Kevin Spacey was a creepy looking fucker.

2.) The length of time from incident to report concerns me mostly because there's no way they get convicted in an actual courtroom but they ARE convicted in the court of public opinion even if there's the potential they didn't do shit.

Back