Girther movement

I'm saying comparing Trump, a desk jockey, to Josh Barnett, a professional athlete, in terms of how they look, and judging Trump to weigh more or the same, because he appears wider than a 265lb Barnett, isn't much to base a comparison on.

In other words, Trump can look fatter than Barnett, but still weigh less.

I'd compare Trump to Roy Nelson over Barnett

Whoa don't get too rustled. It's joke people are having for a couple days didn't mean to trigger you. A play on the birther movement which was actually another joke you guys took waaaaaaay too serious as well, for like a decade. Some of you guys are VERY sensitive.

I couldnt be less triggered, Its hilarious to see what liberals have become.

You know for many, it's just a dig at Trump for supporting Birtherism, I mean it's pretty obvious considering "Birther" and "Girther" have the same suffix.

Its hilarious that liberals are so but hurt they have resorted to fat shaming the president.

Pathetic for acting like Trump himself? He even attacked people's looks during his campaign so if they are pathetic then so is he.

keep telling yourself that lol. I guess I missed it when trump spent millions of dollars to fat shame somebody on different news networks.

Liberals have run out of ammo, they just threw the gun at the president.

Fucking liberals, do you all realize how pathetic you are???

lol
Lol you guys are so triggered is almost not funny any more, it's starting to be a bit sad.

This site reads more and more like a checkout stand gossip magazine with every passing day.

Much like a runway model trying to moderate the span of her hips, the War Room has binges and purges of bloated gimmicks and D-list posters from time to time.

It was then that poster 21/B realized that he was engaged in a "serious" discussion of the President's weight.

He felt the deepest remorse, and then a sense of unbelievable relief.

He put away his keyboard, rubbed his sore eyes, and stepped into the light of a beautiful new day.

I couldnt be less triggered. You guys are showing your asses here lol.
I am not triggered you are triggered.
I feel like I have time traveled to the tetherball courts in Elementary School.

I couldnt be less triggered. You guys are showing your asses here lol.
It's funny, if you can't see that maybe you should take a step back and reevaluate.

Its hilarious that liberals are so but hurt they have resorted to fat shaming the president.
2i6fe5c_th.gif

It's funny, if you can't see that maybe you should take a step back and reevaluate.

See what??? a bunch of losers whose accusations have fallen flat so many times that they have resorted to fat shaming??? I see that just fine.

I could buy his weight.

I’m 6’0, about 190 lbs. and not in shape at all. So Trump being just shy of 50 lbs more than me isn’t that unbelievable to me. Trump doesn’t exercise so the guy has next to no muscle which weighs more than fat, plus small hands and possibly small feet too.

Back