for those claiming Khabib hid in the bus and did nothing...

Kid, idgaf about canner! Im not your typical canner sherdog fanboy! When have I ever said I’m a canner fanboy?!?! Show me that please dumb shit! I’m just proving that khabib is another foreign can crusher that people are overhyping while literally 8% of his fights were against top 10 guys.
Can crusher?
Kid, you are hilarious.
He just beat Barboza who was the #3 in the division, right after him and Tony.
He beat RDA right before RDA claimed the LW belt.

You might not be a conor nutsucker, though by your comments it sure smells like it, but it doesn't matter. In the end, you are just a fucking retard hater.

Wow so an old non fighter held the eagle down?
1) he was not alone
2) the door was locked and the bus moving
It wouldn't take a genius to figure out he would not be able to leave unless he jumped the broken window.

But good job trying to claim he was afraid. You sure would have jumped, right?

Alex Davis, a manager who was inside the bus with his fighter (Renato Moicano) said the following:

So here it is, Khabib did not hid, he was trying to get out and was held back.

And taken by the length Conor was willing to escalate, I am glad Khabib did not go out and this got out of hand....

Here's the link. (It is in Portuguese. I used google translate, so if you wish to read the full thing you can)
Ohhh what did you done,now you will get lot of attacks by the nuthuggers.
This is exactly what they dont want to see.
You blow their dreams

I am not sure what is so difficult to understand.
Seems that Khabib had no problems confronting Artem the day before when it was 5 on 1.
No such courage. When the other guys were more people.

And that is ok. But don't go talking shit after. He had his chance but chickened out.
If he would have handled himself differently and Conor just attacked that Bus for no reason no shame on Khabib.
But he had the big balls talking shit in safety and confront people when it was 5 on 1.
When the guys were back to return the favor he was hiding in the Bus. And talked shit again after.
Kid, kickstart your brain or something, 'cause it is not working.
Khabib confronted Artem alone.
They didn't try to ambush him like Conor and his posse did.
He went to Artem ALONE and questioned about what Artem said about him.
He didn't need a dolly and didn't jump him.

Besides, if Artem really thought that, why did he chickened out? Heck, if anything, Khabib's posse helped not escalate the issue while Conor's just watched Conor commit a felony.

You are a dumbass to even try to compare both situations.

Kid, kickstart your brain or something, 'cause it is not working.
Khabib confronted Artem alone.
They didn't try to ambush him like Conor and his posse did.
He went to Artem ALONE and questioned about what Artem said about him.
He didn't need a dolly and didn't jump him.

Besides, if Artem really thought that, why did he chickened out? Heck, if anything, Khabib's posse helped not escalate the issue while Conor's just watched Conor commit a felony.

You are a dumbass to even try to compare both situations.

Why are you lying about something that is so easy to prove a lie?
You know there is a video, right?
Here is Khabib alone yes or no?

MMA fans are often so full of shit for their tribalist attitude when it comes to fighting and honor and all that crap.

Khabib most certainly wanted to get him at that point no doubt, but even if he didn't leave the bus, Conor is still the bigger idiot for acting up with his squad after Artem wasn't even hurt or anything, just sternly talked to. He should have confronted Khabib and sternly talked to him back, but he had to destroy property and act above the law.

Cliche as hell at this point but it still needs to be said; most MMA fans have such a warped sense of "honor" and masculinity and "being men" whatever that's supposed to mean; even funnier that most of em probably ain't shit themselves.

Why are you lying about something that is so easy to prove a lie?
You know there is a video, right?
Here is Khabib alone yes or no?

Kid, reading and understanding.
No one from Khabib's team attempted to touch Artem or hurt him.
If any fight broke out, it was only Khabib and Artem. If anything, Khabib's team wanted to separate them.

Quite different than helping Conor storm the place.

Kid, reading and understanding.
No one from Khabib's team attempted to touch Artem or hurt him.
If any fight broke out, it was only Khabib and Artem. If anything, Khabib's team wanted to separate them.

Quite different than helping Conor storm the place.

Ok so now we have established Khabib wasn't alone. Good one step closer to understanding the situation.
You should have watched that video before commenting really but that's ok. You have learned that for the future.

Now have ever been in a situation where it was you alone vs 1 guy that also had 5 mates with him?
In case you didn't that's ok I can see why you don't understand the situation.
But usually, you do not assume the other friends are not jumping in.
Why did Khabib approach Lobov with all his mates in the first place? Couldn't he have gone to him alone? Or in equal numbers?
He must have known Artem would be intimidated by his mates. And he also told him to bring Conor.
Well, guess what Conor returned the favor.

conor could have confronted Khabib face to face any number of times this week and weekend.

Instead he and 10 guys threw shit at a bus and then ran away.

That just goes to show you how much of a coward conor is. Absolutely pathetic

Kind of typical of soccer hooligans in Europe. Wreck shit and run. But yes, he's a coward and dumbass

Ok so now we have established Khabib wasn't alone. Good one step closer to understanding the situation.
You should have watched that video before commenting really but that's ok. You have learned that for the future.

Now have ever been in a situation where it was you alone vs 1 guy that also had 5 mates with him?
In case you didn't that's ok I can see why you don't understand the situation.
But usually, you do not assume the other friends are not jumping in.
Why did Khabib approach Lobov with all his mates in the first place? Couldn't he have gone to him alone? Or in equal numbers?
He must have known Artem would be intimidated by his mates. And he also told him to bring Conor.
Well, guess what Conor returned the favor.
Kid, you are a dumbass and a hypocrite.

They crossed path at the hotel.
Please show me where khabib said to his friend "hey, let us get that guy". Didn't happen, did it? So now that we established that you are lying about that situation, let us compare with the other one, where COnor comes with all his friends to intimidate Khabib.

If anything for both situations to be the same Khabib's friends would be grabbing Artem while Khabib throw things at him... but that's not what happen was it?

So kid, next time you want to lie, make sure you get someone that is gullible enough to accept your bullshit.

Kid, you are a dumbass and a hypocrite.

They crossed path at the hotel.
Please show me where khabib said to his friend "hey, let us get that guy". Didn't happen, did it? So now that we established that you are lying about that situation, let us compare with the other one, where COnor comes with all his friends to intimidate Khabib.

If anything for both situations to be the same Khabib's friends would be grabbing Artem while Khabib throw things at him... but that's not what happen was it?

So kid, next time you want to lie, make sure you get someone that is gullible enough to accept your bullshit.

I never said both situations are the same. Neither did I say Khabib told his friends to get that guy.
I am actually not sure why you ask me to show you that because I never said something like that.
You are just trying to paint it like that because you were wrong in saying Khabib was alone.

I also never said both situations were the same. That is something you are trying to say now because your original story of Khabib confronting Artem was proven to be false.
Conor obviously escalated the situation. But Khabib still had it coming don't walk up to a guy and intimitade him with your mates while calling out his friend.
Because his friend might return the favor. As Conor has done here.

And I don't blame Khabib for chicken out on the Bus. That is understandable.
I am blaming him for talking shit beforehand having a big mouth when confronting Artem with his mates.
Than chicken out on the Bus and talk shit again as soon as he is out of any danger like he and his 20 mates are now looking for Irish guys.
The only time he didn't talk shit was when the roles were reserved. Same could be said for Artem by the way.

If Conor actually wanted to fight Khabib he would've confronted him in his hotel or something.
Instead he threw things at a bus where there's cameras and security everywhere.

Can crusher?
Kid, you are hilarious.
He just beat Barboza who was the #3 in the division, right after him and Tony.
He beat RDA right before RDA claimed the LW belt.

You might not be a conor nutsucker, though by your comments it sure smells like it, but it doesn't matter. In the end, you are just a fucking retard hater.

Lmao you are a fucking asshat kid.

Barboza was NOT #3 kid! Barboza was #5 and well over ranked as he has massive holes in his defense. The guy beat freaking Dariush the fight before and that should warrant #3?? LMAO. Maybe just ufc rankings you are referencing. Stop being a blind nuthugger.

And yes khabib is a can crusher for christs sake his wins outside the ufc were comical.
Khabib 12-0 vs 0-2 shahinyan
Khabib 13-0 vs 1-1 abadzhyan
Khabib 15-0 vs 0-0 sandulskiy

15-0 vs 0-0 fighter shouldn’t even be sanctioned. It’s like when fedro was 17-1 fighting a 0-1 fake pro wrassler.

Last edited:
People saying that are just trolling, just like people saying the first JJ rose fight wasn’t a fluke and rose will win again... it’s all just trolling

Lmao you are a fucking asshat kid.

Barboza was NOT #3 kid! Barboza was #5 and well over ranked as he has massive holes in his defense. The guy beat freaking Dariush the fight before and that should warrant #3?? LMAO. Maybe just ufc rankings you are referencing. Stop being a blind nuthugger.

And yes khabib is a can crusher for christs sake his wins outside the ufc were comical.
Khabib 12-0 vs 0-2 shahinyan
Khabib 13-0 vs 1-1 abadzhyan
Khabib 15-0 vs 0-0 sandulskiy

15-0 vs 0-0 fighter shouldn’t even be sanctioned. It’s like when fedro was 17-1 fighting a 0-1 fake pro wrassler.

And Khabib destroyed RDA who destroyed Diaz, the journeyman who beat McTapper without a training cap. If Khabib crushes cans...McTapper loses to them.

Anyone who thinks Khabib should have taken on a mob and possibly injured himself, gotten kicked off the ppv and gotten arrested like McTapper did is a fucking idiot.

And Khabib destroyed RDA who destroyed Diaz, the journeyman who beat McTapper without a training cap. If Khabib crushes cans...McTapper loses to them.

AGAIN idgaf about Conner so cool story bro! Glad you agreee that habib is a can crusher tho!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back